Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10956
-
08-15-21 08:27 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 31SB vs SA
Anyone here get a much better reply rate on messages on SB then they do on SA?
-
08-15-21 00:09 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 376Any Intel on this one?
Sent her a message but said account deactivated. Must have recieved lots of messages from creeps.
-
08-14-21 21:05 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 88Nicole
I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?
https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2
-
08-14-21 20:44 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 702It's easy -- SA shows you the country where they most recently logged in from. Hers shows Venezuela. Not complicated at all.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 15:14 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 265The capability to change your city / location has always been part of SA. It's useful when you travel. Scammers will put whatever city they happen to be targeting. It's always been that way, nothing new. Just have to weed them out which is not difficult.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
I've found many women who list Massachusetts, Massachusetts are in fact legit. They may be located farther outside the Boston area and list this way as an attempt to draw more guys. Don't count them out just because of that. If you're interested say hello and find out their actual location. You can asses pretty quickly whether they're real or not.
-
08-14-21 10:48 #5521Banned Member

Posts: 414Sassy 617
https://www.seeking.com/member/73247...b-5e2711ff9849
This one texted me last night looking to do 100 for car fun in her complex. I declined told her that she sounded like a crackhead setting people up and she said I understand and never texted back. Embarrassing when your trying to be a sugar baby and your 40 yrs old trying to do car fun. This site has gone downhill. I was meeting so many hot chicks and now its all scammers and people like this.
-
08-13-21 18:17 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 101You're doing it wrong
I dunno. I think you're doing it wrong. I've found plenty of hot ass on SA. I haven't linked them all but it seems that you can get most hot 20 something single moms for 250-300 and if you're willing to shell out 400, you'll get pretty much whatever you want. Be nice to these girls. I'm just saying. Respect goes a long long way. I'm definitely not attractive and it hasn't been even the smallest issue. Yes. You'll have to send a lot of messages. I try to only contact women who are online at that moment for the most part.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 17:54 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 308This one is a semipro. The pics are super old, and she is a BBW, and not GFE. Also on secretbenefits and I think I saw her booty on listcrawler once.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
Another phenomena now on there: profiles, scammer or otherwise, now find a way to change their location which will list Boston or Massachusetts, Massachusetts. But they are from another country (usually S. America but also some E. Europe). Avoid / block / don't engage obv the play here once a monger hears that.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 17:27 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 26Lovethefinerthings
Any intel on this one? She's been on for awhile. I originally dismissed her as someone genuinely looking for a wealth long term companion. But more and more seems to be just be a working gal.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb36...e-b9fdac8ae32a
-
08-13-21 16:11 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 376Seeking a few years ago was golden lots of girls to choose from and all fair prices. This year is shit and the worst. Ugly girls and high ppm.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 12:15 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 624"investing herself into real estate"
Sounds like a genus. Maybe she wants to rent you some space in her body?
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:40 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 3853Help
https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6a6...9-010aace3943d
She's listed in Boston. But, lives in S. America. Needs helping coming back, apparently used to live in Boston under a Visa perhaps. And, I thought I've seen it all on SA. Everyday is always something different. My membership is almost expiring soon. Had fun, got a few, definitely a hit or miss on this. Need lots of money to play on this website. Not for regular guys like me.
-
08-12-21 13:54 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 702Honestly, reading her profile, I'd never have even messaged her in the first place. There are ways to make using SA a little more efficient and one of them is weeding out certain styles of profiles. I'd have weeded her out instantly.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
But I'm willing to pay more than some are, and the profiles I do pick often are the girls who are looking for 3-400 and won't take less. I won't go higher however.
-
08-12-21 13:50 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 3853I had one from New Bedford, number ending in 7973. After the initial chat, days later she writes back asking for gas money. Desperately. Accepts CashApp, FB payment, Western Union, she accepts all forms of payment. Ignored.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
I filter the ads, avoid spoiled, luxury lifestyle, traveling, basically most of the categories looking for just companionship. Those who show skin is a small indication for bedroom action. You still need to invest in time to gather enough interest. Those who are interested, look for over 500+.
I manage to find a couple and they actually found me. There are good ones, just got to find them or have them find you.
-
08-12-21 13:17 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 653I've been on this site for quite a while & recently let my membership expire & deleted my profile. You're absolutely right bro. It's turned into a total & complete shit show.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





