Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1326
-
08-18-21 13:16 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 184Felony
That's bullshit as long as both parties consent it's no ones business.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 12:07 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 572Felony
I know this doesn't apply to WI (yet), but I just heard Texas passed a new law that makes Pay for Play a FELONY starting Sept. 1st. They are the first state to make it a felony.
Here's the article:
https://thehill.com/changing-america...r-sex-a-felony
-
08-14-21 15:21 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 1294This is total b. S. Since when does a presumption of innocence not exist? Denied a permit for a business b / c they were once arrested, but never convicted of anything? Seems like a personal distaste or opinion being implemented and not equal protection under the law.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 13:32 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 2881Fishing
I live in Copville. Where a lot of white cops who need to live in the city, prefer to live. Got friends where I need them. Comes in handy with tickets or running plates.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 12:49 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 2192I think the post you're replying to was written as a kind of joke.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 12:06 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 1323Fishing expedition
You allowed the police into your home and "gave them full access" for an open-ended investigation? And "no worries", you say? I, for one, would have A LOT of "worries" in a situation like that. Not because I have (not knowingly anyways) anything illegal here but my trust of cops in general is almost zero.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
A former member here was busted and charged with a "laundry list" of offenses that would have put him away for life. Fortunately for him; the police search of his home was ruled illegal and much of the "evidence" inadmissible. He still ended up doing some serious time away.
I experienced some BS where the cops came with a search warrant and took my laptop. Not hobby related. Some idiots thought I had my Swiss bank account records with millions in illicit income on the laptop. I told the cops that they were going to be very disappointed. Never heard from them again. Didn't get the laptop back either but it was a $50 POS, so I didn't care.
-
08-14-21 11:14 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 875Brookfield officials deny operating permit to new owner of massage parlor linked to prostitution.
A Brookfield committee has unanimously rejected a permit for the new owner of a massage parlor because of possible connections to prostitution. Su Ling Jin, who applied for the permit, has previously been arrested, but not convicted, on a prostitution charge at a massage parlor business. Brookfield police also said a 2014-2016 investigation into human trafficking and prostitution at a parlor at 13810 W. Greenfield Ave...
I refuse to subscribe to JSOnline, but the rest of the story about LILY 8 is apparently here:
https://www.jsonline.com/story/commu...it/5547212001/
-
08-14-21 07:55 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 176Copypasta my man.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 21:00 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 774Is
Is that you Lefty? I bet you wish you could get messages huh?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:28 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 2881Computer repair
You are worried about a repairman? I had the police come to my home and look at mine. I gave them full access. As long as you have no kiddie stuff or illegal communications, no worries. They spent a good two hours on mine but I could tell they were looking for something other than what they said. These were detectives who obviously were not well experienced in computers. I do delete my browser history and communications regularly. And rarely have escorts and other sex criminals on social media. Most of my communications are texts and I delete them. We always talk in code. I was a bit nervous about the police being in my home. Had some illegal narcotics but well hidden. I do keep an old Vicodin bottle full of Tylanol inside. Its in my medicine cabinet and its sort of an honesty test I have for lady visitors. What I believe what happened was some neighbor saw lots of young ladies coming and going. And those little ones like Greta look like teens. Some of the tiny Asian girls looked like teens. Or skinny junkies. Good thing I cleaned out the Gacy room in the basement. I had kept detailed diaries of every experience plus some scary stuff like handcuffs. Just to scare off the ones I didn't want to talk to again. Once I had 400 girls and 1000 experiences, I decided it was pointless to keep records. Some though I wished I still had like the real names but do I really need to know?
Originally Posted by Mancaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:27 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 1143Computer repair
You are worried about a repairman? I had the police come to my home and look at mine. I gave them full access. As long as you have no kiddie stuff or illegal communications, no worries. They spent a good two hours on mine but I could tell they were looking for something other than what they said. These were detectives who obviously were not well experienced in computers. I do delete my browser history and communications regularly. And rarely have escorts and other sex criminals on social media. Most of my communications are texts and I delete them. We always talk in code. I was a bit nervous about the police being in my home. Had some illegal narcotics but well hidden. I do keep an old Vicodin bottle full of Tylanol inside. Its in my medicine cabinet and its sort of an honesty test I have for lady visitors. What I believe what happened was some neighbor saw lots of young ladies coming and going. And those little ones like Greta look like teens. Some of the tiny Asian girls looked like teens. Or skinny junkies. Good thing I cleaned out the Gacy room in the basement. I had kept detailed diaries of every experience plus some scary stuff like handcuffs. Just to scare off the ones I didn't want to talk to again. Once I had 400 girls and 1000 experiences, I decided it was pointless to keep records. Some though I wished I still had like the real names but do I really need to know?
Originally Posted by Mancaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 18:10 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 184Wife
I don't think he was referring to the legal way of getting rid of her.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 19:20 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 1323Cheaper to keep her
Simpler and cheaper to buy another computer. I buy used computers. Electronic devices in general are dirt cheap. Right now a laptop with Windows 10 can be had for $100 ish from private sellers and small-time dealers. I paid $130, maybe 5 years ago, for the laptop I'm using right now.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 18:47 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 239I guess if you really want to get f*d
Because the wife takes a third and the lawyers take a third.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 13:58 #1057Banned Member

Posts: 505The real problem
Why not just get rid of the wife? Problem solved!
Originally Posted by Kampyone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






