High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1056

    Crashed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLurker  [View Original Post]
    When I use to work in this field late 2000's we really ddn't care all too much unless it was a slow day. There was one time when a guy PC had a bunch of questionable file names we didn't bother clicking on them just report it to the the proper authorizes. Outside of that you really don't have anything to worry about. Unless you have it dead front and center on your desktop so as soon as they turn it on they get an eyeball of porn and shortcut links to escorts sites. Event then it would still be oh I see what this guy does with his pension / spare time.
    I wouldn't take the chance with taking it in for repair just shit can it and starting over with a new PC could save yourself alot of headaches in the future. It's the same aspect of using a burner phone.

  2. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    So my computer crashed. Need to take it in. I've got porn and a lot of escort pages saved. How much can they look at? I'm assuming everything which can be embarrassing.
    When I use to work in this field late 2000's we really ddn't care all too much unless it was a slow day. There was one time when a guy PC had a bunch of questionable file names we didn't bother clicking on them just report it to the the proper authorizes. Outside of that you really don't have anything to worry about. Unless you have it dead front and center on your desktop so as soon as they turn it on they get an eyeball of porn and shortcut links to escorts sites. Event then it would still be oh I see what this guy does with his pension / spare time.

  3. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    So my computer crashed. Need to take it in. I've got porn and a lot of escort pages saved. How much can they look at? I'm assuming everything which can be embarrassing.
    I ran into this problem a few years back. The restore project was on a computer I share with my wife. She had a friend of ours clean up the computer and I guess he was deleting cookies, history, etc and this site was somehow spotted during the process. When my wife asked about it I said that I clicked on a pop up ad and explored the site a few times out of curiosity. That story worked.

    Anyway, I now browse using the incognito function on google. Someone below also recommended it.

  4. #1053

    Privacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    So my computer crashed. Need to take it in. I've got porn and a lot of escort pages saved. How much can they look at? I'm assuming everything which can be embarrassing.
    For that very reason (and because I do not want my wife stumbling on it) I do all my web surfing and porn on InPrivate or InCognito. All my photos are stored in a online cloud account only I know the login and password. Not totally perfect secure but better than most are doing.

  5. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    So my computer crashed. Need to take it in. I've got porn and a lot of escort pages saved. How much can they look at? I'm assuming everything which can be embarrassing.
    The other side to what's been said below is that if you ask for a specific folder to be recovered (if your drives are not partitioned), that might make them interested in what you got. If your drive is partitioned and all your stuff is in any drive other than C, you shouldn't even mention a specific folder. Just tell them you want complete backup of the other drive or don't want those touched.

    Also, if you are too paranoid, just open the laptop (YouTube has got videos for literally every make and model), take out the drive, put it in an enclosure ($10) and copy the data on another machine before taking it in for repair.

  6. #1051

    Depends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    So my computer crashed. Need to take it in. I've got porn and a lot of escort pages saved. How much can they look at? I'm assuming everything which can be embarrassing.
    Having worked in that field when I was younger: I'd say that once you've seen a customer, or two's, files, you kinda are over it. Typically when they restore data, they just pick the usual folders (My Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc), transfer it over to a temp location, reformat the HDD (installing windows or whatever other OS you had on it), then moving those files back into some "restore" folder on your new OS for you to sort out when you get time. It's in their best interest not to pry into your data and it's not easy in most shops (where the computer repair area is right in the middle of everyone's desks) to do a deep dive (and copy for your own pleasure) into your stuff.

    So 98% sure you have nothing to worry about. They don't care, nor want to know, what you do in your personal time; I mean. Name me a priest that doesn't have shady browser history when taken out of context.

  7. #1050

    Computer repair

    So my computer crashed. Need to take it in. I've got porn and a lot of escort pages saved. How much can they look at? I'm assuming everything which can be embarrassing.

  8. #1049

    Unregistered gun

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. It's like a resume for them. Once someone has an unregistered gun in their car BOOM we can add that we are ridding the streets of dangerous weapons from felons. Once we find an undocumented individual (regardless of circumstance) BOOM it's human trafficking and the headlines give them their funding!
    The state of Wisconsin has no laws requiring you to register your handgun. I don't know about rifles, might be the same. But if it's classified as a handgun you do not have to register it.

  9. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by WinonaFan  [View Original Post]
    Yep "human trafficking" I love how they always get "human trafficking" out of consensual sex for cash. Yes human trafficking is a real and ugly, ugly thing. Hobbyist's aren't the ones engaging in it.
    Yeah. It's like a resume for them. Once someone has an unregistered gun in their car BOOM we can add that we are ridding the streets of dangerous weapons from felons. Once we find an undocumented individual (regardless of circumstance) BOOM it's human trafficking and the headlines give them their funding!

  10. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    If you weren't convinced already, time right stay the hell away from Oak Creek.

    https://www.cbs58.com/news/oak-creek...an-trafficking

    HS.
    I avoid seeing anyone new especially when there is a big event going on in our area. The big event this time was the NBA Championship. Something to pay attention to. These cops get federal money or extra money and they sometimes use it on prostitution stings. I would always recommend being very cautious during these times. It could be a big conversation or a president visiting. Who knows.

  11. #1046

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    If you weren't convinced already, time right stay the hell away from Oak Creek.

    https://www.cbs58.com/news/oak-creek...an-trafficking

    HS.
    Yep "human trafficking" I love how they always get "human trafficking" out of consensual sex for cash. Yes human trafficking is a real and ugly, ugly thing. Hobbyist's aren't the ones engaging in it.

  12. #1045

    Oak creek

    If you weren't convinced already, time right stay the hell away from Oak Creek.

    https://www.cbs58.com/news/oak-creek...an-trafficking

    HS.

  13. #1044

    Variety Is The very Spice of Life

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have the opposite of coochie my wife like to fuck like rabbits but you just get sick of the same thing all the time. So I go out for strange as much as I can afford. I know many of us just like this, variety is the best. The excitement of someone new is the best part of this game.
    Oh hell yeah! How many times on your way to your UTR have you stopped for a a quick CIM from a streetwalker who is much less attractive than your UTR, then gone on to your UTR knowing that you're going to fuck the shit out of her because you just came? And while you're at your UTR you're thinking of your spouse and / or girlfriend which gives you a thrill because you're fucking your UTR and not your old lady?

    God, you guys are sick fucks.

    Coochie (Yep, I'm a sick fuck too) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Coochie is the man!
    I have the opposite of coochie my wife like to fuck like rabbits but you just get sick of the same thing all the time. So I go out for strange as much as I can afford. I know many of us just like this, variety is the best. The excitement of someone new is the best part of this game.

  15. #1042

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/hilton-...-2-now-charged

    Business man in town and invites female friend over to his hotel room. Two black guys show up instead and shooting happens. Not saying this was related to the hobby but it does read like it.

    BTW, stings are going on in Sheboygan and Kenosha. Both PDs bragging about it online.
    Definitely a hobbyist that came a across a bit of bad juju. Unfortunate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape