Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 30759
-
08-14-21 15:51 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 508Jessica Fox
First time meeting with Jessica recently and was a really good time. I was visiting Raleigh early morning an reached out a few days prior. She was quick to respond and setup. A few questions a reference ect. She said confirm day before appt and we were set. Leading up to meeting her I did my research as it's well known she has used the same pictures for quite some time. I got a few mixed answers privately and from searching. But none were never bad. Ultimately she is very thick in great places. Soft body. She is built great. Nice bolt ons and big ass. She really reminds me of pornstar Sara Jay. Her stomach is flat but soft. No pouch or hang. Thick thighs and ass.
When I arrive at her awesome incall she invites me in wearing a fishnet outfit. Sexy as hell. Walks me into her room which set a great vibe. A galaxy projector on the ceiling some light music and a sexy lady. We hug kiss and grope. She lays on the bed and tells me to join her after I get comfortable. We lay an chat an make advances. This is where I let her know I want to taste her. I go down. She is responsive but does not like fingers. So I enjoy my snack until she wants hers. I let her know to go to town as I can got more than once. She does a very good job. Nice eye contact spit hand ect. A pro. I asked for ball handling which I can tell wasn't her thing I suppose. No worries. Unloaded and she caught it all. Returned with warm cloth an cleaned up. Offered a massage as we chatted. Once our break was over we got it going again. Mish. Doggy. (Couldn't get enough of this view. Pounded until I couldn't anymore) then BBBJ cim. I was spent. She helped clean up and chatted until leaving.
She is the lovely lady in pics tho they are dated. She still is beautiful. She said she is scheduled to take new pictures soon. The incall is awesome. 3 for the hr which is about what I expect from a great provider with 0 drama or demons. Def will try an return when in Raleigh.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
-
08-14-21 14:12 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 130Mina
She's awesome GFE nice ass I will recommend.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 14:07 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 130Brazilian dream
Not the girls on the pic but really decent.
No GFE to many rules wouldn't repeat.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9641991.htm
-
08-14-21 13:18 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 161Kiara
Any info on this one, no reviews. Sounded nice over the phone, asking for $$ / hhr. If photos are real, would love to check that ass. Any one seen her or any intel TIA.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/800022807918
-
08-14-21 11:22 #14840Regular Member

Posts: 16To each their own, of course
Thought I would give my spin on this provider. If you want a surgically enhanced Barbie then look to the other Brazilians. If you want an all natural, hour-glass shaped beauty then Camila is for you. Super nice plump ass, flat tummy, and large breasts that admittedly have a little sag to them (though look incredible bouncing all of over the place in mish). Think Aminah Nicole (for those who have seen her) with bigger tits. I also found her face to be quite attractive. On top of this she has a very sweet demeanor. At 120 for the HH she is a steal in my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 05:55 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 130Mina
She's awesome safe GFE pm for details.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 21:07 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 214Idk if that's the same Mina, but if it is, she used to come to Raleigh many years ago. And she was fantastic.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 20:43 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 358Mina or Demi
Have any of you seen her before?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114
-
08-13-21 19:43 #14836Regular Member

Posts: 13800?
About 8 months ago I hit that for an hour with bbcip for 200.
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 18:31 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 168Sorry, dudes. I read the question and answered it. Only afterwards did it occur to me that it was in the wrong forum.
Big props to the Raleigh admins for keeping things separate (except when dumbasses like yours truly aren't paying attention).
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 15:00 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 40Sigh
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/918753156568
Haley responded "hahaha yea $800" when I asked if she offered bbwcip.
If that was a legitimate price tag: no fucking way! There ought to be some form of medical diagnosis for that level of GPS!! If it was sarcasm: all she had to do was say "no". I would've been more than willing to see her even if she didn't offer it. I'm aware that she has been relatively well-reviewed and would've happily put my niche request aside to experience a higher-end option. Especially since it's incredibly rare to find someone so attractive in or around the area that advertises with her standard price range.
Either way, she sure lost my business in one text message.
-
08-13-21 13:23 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 619Why.
Why is it posted on the Escort Board for reviews?
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:22 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 619Sb?
Can you guys not read no wonder boards are all jumbled.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:19 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 619Why?
Fink! Why are you reviewing southBeach dreams here? Raleigh Escort Review Board.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:15 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 619New Escortsit
Never heard of this escort site. Is it new? Have a link?
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




