Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 30759
-
08-13-21 11:32 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 190Saw this one recently.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
WOW was I let down.
Also had the no knock instruction. Seen this before. She's actually in the room across the hall from the number she gives. Not a bad strategy.
I had previously seen 2 of the Brazilian / Argentine girls that jump around between here and Charlotte. They were both standouts as far as hotness.
This one honestly is fat and unattractive IMO.
Not my proudest bang but I was pressed for time so I knocked it out.
On the plus side she was super nice and very accommodating.
Is you like them plump with big asses and saggy tits go for it.
If you are looking for the "normal" Brazilian experience move along.
All the pics are fake. The ones in the ad and the one she'll text.
-
08-13-21 11:09 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 99I've had good success with SB, but my preference is more mature "babies" and I vet in accordance with my preferences. Sure, everybody on the site understands the underlying premise, but I find that the ones I have hooked up with want more than just $'s while not intruding into my life. I like the NSA FWB relationship that is available without breaking the bank. I can't speak about the 18 - 30 year olds because they generally don't interest me.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 10:17 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 168I'm currently working with 4 girls from SB. I don't pick the prettiest ones, or the youngest (except for AA girls; if they're 18, they know what's up) and I've got a good sense for the vibe of their ads. I also don't expect sex on the first meeting. If we vibe at the first meeting, though, I tell them what I expect and we figure it out from there.
Of the 4, I'm fucking two of them, and on the way to fucking the others.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 08:03 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 808
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info. Red never responded. I reached out to 4 and only the country gal up by the airport responded a few hours after. At that point the hotel bed looked more enticing than getting dressed and driving to the airport. So far I am 1/3 on my Raleigh trips.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 06:40 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 300Sb
Has anyone ever had success of SB? It always looks like those swinger / singles sites from the late 90's early 00's. Just full of fakes and not worth spending a dime.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:26 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 130Info Puerto Rican
Any body sounds legit to many rules.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65622262
-
08-12-21 17:56 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 358Darby
Does anyone know she was nabbed for without giving to much detail or have the initials of the mug or dates?
-
08-12-21 17:10 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 88Secret Benefits
Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 16:58 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 269What is S. B. ?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 15:27 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 168Would you be willing to share her info with me? I had her number previously, but have been out of the game for quite a while. Is she in Durham, or is she in Raleigh?
Thanks!
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:12 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 35Caramel Kreme
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65599909
Pretty cool girl here, I've seen her three times, she's the girl in the pics. She's smart and professional. She's very, very tiny but can take it. She uses lube and everything is covered. She does not appear to have any demons at this point. She tends to move around, I've met her in Garner and and. Raleigh. You can't beat her rates and she will definitely respond to texts if she's available. Treat her good y'all.
-
08-12-21 08:55 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 39I can understand the annoyance. But her information is restricted to Senior Members at her request, based on what I've seen looking over these forums. (there maybe be other factors as well as to who gets it) Quality lady's are already rare find these days so. So for a quality UTR, people are going to generally respect her wishes.
Originally Posted by AmpGuru2424
[View Original Post]
Since she doesn't advertise anywhere. People sharing there experiences is about the only way to keep people aware of her so as someone meets the requirements. Her information can be passed on to them and she hopefully sticks around, while getting customers who will continue to respect her wishes.
-
08-11-21 23:26 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 82Diva
A classic YMMV. Not a horrible experience but far from good. Pics are misleading and don't show about 20 lbs of bad weight. A decent CBJ, but when the show started, plenty of rules (so many that she kept pausing to try and remember all of them) and constant complaining because everything was "sensitive". I should've went with Plan B. Won't repeat. Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65591605
-
08-11-21 21:51 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 358Samara
I saw Samara today as well and let me just say. You guys were not BS ing, I won't get into the details but she is genuinely a very great person to talk with, give you undivided attention, and is very ambitious. Let's get it right gentleman and not disrespect her or women like her.
-
08-11-21 21:04 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 1651Darby
She can be found on S. B. Now. Too bad she is being hassled by cops, probably paranoid every one might me one as the reason she stood so many up.
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




