Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 24022
-
08-15-21 07:26 #20302Senior Member

Posts: 1190Last night
Went out, couldn't sleep.
Saw 3 girls off hillsborough.
But all got scooped up.
Drove around nebraska.
Saw a hot black provider, but couldn pick her up.
Later picked up a WSW, but was a no go.
Was driving around saw a cop, made a turn.
They followed and chased a bit, but then went after other fish since there was nothing.
Got a bit spooked stooped at a gas station, went on another stroll.
Picked up a BSW and got some head.
-
08-14-21 17:50 #20301Banned Member

Posts: 5343Sat recon.
Librarian Lisa: saw her in a blue dress and her baby bump is starting to show-passed.
Lady Bug / Tiny Bit- (can't remember her effin name), saw her giving one of you mongers the middle finger salute! I passed on her because she's been a big pita to deal with.
Rachel-she's got this white stripe dye going through her black hair. I also passed on her because of previous bad experiences.
No Bella sighting, a wow told me she ripped so dude off, not sure if she meant monger or dealer.
Finally settled in Brenda. I know, I know. It was about to rain and I just needed to bust a quick one.
Drove by her and offered a quickie for $10. She jumped right in and got to work. Nothing to write home about and a few minutes into it, she complains it's taking too long and she was only getting $10.
I'm like biatch, you knew you were only getting $10.
I took over and blasted a bug nut in her mouth and she spit out my seeds.
I also so the Indian? Chuck further down Neb, almost to Busch with the very prevalent jaw bone.
Other then those mentioned, didn't see any other talent out today.
-
08-14-21 16:45 #20300Senior Member

Posts: 1991Good job bro!
If they get out it usually means she was going to run a game on you!
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 00:00 #20299Senior Member

Posts: 1190Picked up a BSW off benraska and 127.
Just wanted head, said money upfront.
I said after you've done your part, she left.
Has no front teeth, can probably suck great.
-
08-13-21 18:25 #20298Senior Member

Posts: 1188Buddy, did you find Bella walking or you knocked her door?
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 11:06 #20297Senior Member

Posts: 1190Picked up Tracy two nights ago.
At 2330.
Found a spot and fucked.
Had pretty eyes, but was drunk and out of it.
Is girl in previous pics.
-
08-12-21 14:31 #20296Senior Member

Posts: 1765Miami Sarah
Greek? Yes. At least she has in the past. I have nailed her ass a few times but haven't bothered lately so cannot confirm that's still on her menu.
Originally Posted by Elron71
[View Original Post]
Swallows? Yes.
FWIW. I would not drive an hour just to see her. I do like her, but she is more of an opportunity shag then someone that I would go out of my way to find.
-
08-12-21 11:59 #20295Senior Member

Posts: 1765Unverified info. I don't believe this is true. Her phone was reported as taken by some Dude.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 08:09 #20294Senior Member

Posts: 76Amanda locked up?
I went to the bank around Nebraska / Sligh to make a deposit. My usual teller hasn't been answering her line lately. I went to Bella's line to complete my transaction. She mentioned that she heard Amanda got in trouble with the law. Anyone have any intel on this?
-
08-11-21 23:46 #20293Senior Member

Posts: 1765Laura
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
The rear shot of Laura insprired me to track her down. Wasn't too difficult. Scooped her up at her usual haunt, Bird and Nebraska. That girl has an awesome NSNQ, no complaints head game. And the pussy is just right, too. She's put on a little weight and filled out some in a good way.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:40 #20292Senior Member

Posts: 176If anyone can confirm but she does Greek and swallows? I might take the one hour drive to track her down.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:19 #20291Senior Member

Posts: 1765Miami Sarah
Scooped up Miami Sarah last night from her usual area off Sitka. She left her husband behind and ran to the car. LOL She looks pretty good with her shorter hair. Same great BBBJ and the pussy is tight. She asks for more but you can easily settle her down to street rates with a firm offer. Same great work ethic. She was a little high so I didn't understand everything she babbled about but I didn't pick her up for her conversation. LOL.
-
08-11-21 10:14 #20290Senior Member

Posts: 1190Ill go scouting in a bit.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel.
-
08-11-21 08:41 #20289Senior Member

Posts: 1188I don't know her name but she's walking right now 137/ Nebraska.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 08:38 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 1188Vegas
Walking south of Fletcher right now 8:38 am.










Reply With Quote





