Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20287
    Went out.

    Around 2130.

    Police at 11 and lotus.

    A few hours later they had their lights on and they set a perimeter Roughky 6 or 7 blocks between bears and Nebraska along 12th and some other streets.

    Choppers are out. Not sure if they searching for someone.

    Didn't encounter any providers.

  2. #20286

    Item

    Does anybody know who she is?

    What her name or digits are?

    Any info much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210810_175548.jpg‎  

  3. #20285

    Info

    Have gone out the past few nights.

    Saw a quite attractive white female, roughly late 20's or mid 30's.

    Cute face, nice body, usually has a backpack, haven't been able to snap a shot.

    Meanwhile have picked up someone by Busch and Nebraska.

    Nothing to write home about, pussy was good, fucked behind a store.

    While cruising have seen a bit of police activity and people getting stopped.

    Just kept cruising looking for more talent.

    Did see a few lookers by a few motels of Nebraska past Linebaugh.

    One was thick and the other toned.

    Both looked good, but couldn't make the turn to get them.

    Seemed like I was being tailed.

  4. #20284
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    A couple of workers.
    The one on the left was knocked out sleeping behind the shops next to the storage place north of Fowler. Wouldn't wake up at all.

    2nd time I've seen her in the am, and both times she's been knocked out. 1st time she fell asleep on a chair next to an auto repair shop. I guess she's not a morning person.

  5. #20283
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    A couple of workers.
    The one that you have the rear shot of is Laura. She is normally in the Sitka area, but does venture south between the Orange and Sligh.

  6. #20282

    Slight area

    A couple of workers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C1E64893-75EE-40CC-A9B4-1451DCF538B1.jpeg‎   E8CA0654-19C1-4149-B532-BA916EF14238.jpeg‎  

  7. #20281

    Last night

    Went out around town.

    Roughly at 2200.

    Drove up Nebraska and Fletcher.

    Saw a girl but went I swung back she was gone.

    Made 2 attempts seeing if they needed a ride.

    No success.

  8. #20280

    Bella and Lady Bug

    Saw Bella this morning and moved in for the scoop but saw her legs.

    The sores are getting worse so I kept on moving.

    Spotted Lady Bug looking very good so moved in for the scoop.

    Her face is breaking out but damn, her oral skills are very good.

    She always wants $ upfront but nope, I told her after the deed like last few times. She threw a fit but I held firm.

    She said "don't pick her up anymore after this time".

    I offered to drop her off now and her attitude got better. LOL.

    Her oral skills are quite good and she got me to pop after a few. She's got nice firm A cup tits and was freshly showered.

    She had a phone but I didn't bother getting #.

  9. #20279

    Nebraska

    The "asian" with the weird belly was north of Hillsborough and the blonde with green hair was south of Fowler, couldn't see her face cause someone picked her up. Is this Tammy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B980DAD9-3C09-4344-9264-B0036E4700CA.jpeg‎   D2AFE2B9-A166-4D58-829D-70E1DFBD88BF.jpeg‎  

  10. #20278

    She is as Advertised

    Good afternoon fellow mongers it's been awhile. I've been doing more reading of the website than actual mongering, you know with Covid and all. But with all of this talk and recent photos of "Amanda" I just had to see if I could find and partake with this somewhat illusive harlot. And.. Poof, the monger gods guided me to the right location at the right time (between the rain showers) late this morning and there she was. Just a little bit North of the Family Dollar store on the corner on 131st St. She was looking quite nice in her summer dress and platform sandals. She is a bit thinner than she was in those most recent posted photos of her, but I was alright with it. So, I made the scoop and off we went to a quiet little spot. Once we arrived, no negotiations were necessary; she quoted services available and the corresponding (street rate) prices. I agreed and she dove right in and went right to work, honestly her head game was nothing to write home about, so I decided to upgrade, at which time she said I'm really tight, now I'm thinking to myself, yeah I've heard that many times before only to find I had to hang on to their outer pu $$why lips to keep from falling completely into the abyss. But dammit man was I wrong. For being a provider for the length of time some of you have mentioned here and from handling some of you "Horse Hung" cats out there, she is VERY tight which she attributes to her Kegel exercises, LOL. In addition to that she is a real cool chick and able to hold a decent conversation, again as some of you have mentioned here. She said some monger stole her phone because he thought she "reporting" things about him to others. But she said she can be found between 131st and the gas station on the corner of Flower and Nebraska, during daytime hours only up to twilight because as she put it "The freaks CUM out at night"61514; .

    Stay safe out there fella's, and monger on.

  11. #20277
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Lisa (the Librarian) who used to look like these photos of her. I took none of these, BTW.

    Lisa can often be found walking south from Frontier Travel Park just south of Fletcher and Nebraska down to the Dollar Store a few blocks away. That is where I have encountered her most often this year, that is.

    LA1215
    That's Lisa the librarian? Always thought she was someone else.

  12. #20276

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed out on a good thing. She's actually 30. Maybe it wasn't her best day. But she is a great date. 5'5" and 120 pounds of fun. Definitely one of the better street girls if you can catch up with her.

    Pictures curtesy of Spooner.
    Damn I've been trying to meet up with this girl for awhile. Can never find her.

    J.

  13. #20275

    Missing attachments

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on a stroll.

    On the publix on Nebraska.

    Was gone by next turn I made.
    Missing attachments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210731_085301.jpg‎   20210731_085304.jpg‎  

  14. #20274
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed out on a good thing. She's actually 30. Maybe it wasn't her best day. But she is a great date. 5'5" and 120 pounds of fun. Definitely one of the better street girls if you can catch up with her.

    Pictures curtesy of Spooner.
    Darn. Well, maybe I just saw her at a bad angle. She did look sweet. The long loose clothes gave me pause because I didn't know if she was hiding a train wreck of a body (which is always my fear when they cover up too much). I'll definitely add her to my memory banks and if I see her again, I'll give her a spin. Thanks!

  15. #20273

    Amanda

    I have been with Amanda countless times. She is one of the best, a real sweetie. She is getting pretty skinny, I prefer her with more weight like in the Spooner photos.

    Coincidentally, saw her late today coming out of the Publix, pulled over and she jumped in. She wasn't working, she went in there for some ice water and was heading for home as it was too fucking hot out there today. Went to our spot for some great relief. Dropped her off at her house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape