Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20302

    Last night

    Went out, couldn't sleep.

    Saw 3 girls off hillsborough.

    But all got scooped up.

    Drove around nebraska.

    Saw a hot black provider, but couldn pick her up.

    Later picked up a WSW, but was a no go.

    Was driving around saw a cop, made a turn.

    They followed and chased a bit, but then went after other fish since there was nothing.

    Got a bit spooked stooped at a gas station, went on another stroll.

    Picked up a BSW and got some head.

  2. #20301

    Sat recon.

    Librarian Lisa: saw her in a blue dress and her baby bump is starting to show-passed.

    Lady Bug / Tiny Bit- (can't remember her effin name), saw her giving one of you mongers the middle finger salute! I passed on her because she's been a big pita to deal with.

    Rachel-she's got this white stripe dye going through her black hair. I also passed on her because of previous bad experiences.

    No Bella sighting, a wow told me she ripped so dude off, not sure if she meant monger or dealer.

    Finally settled in Brenda. I know, I know. It was about to rain and I just needed to bust a quick one.

    Drove by her and offered a quickie for $10. She jumped right in and got to work. Nothing to write home about and a few minutes into it, she complains it's taking too long and she was only getting $10.

    I'm like biatch, you knew you were only getting $10.

    I took over and blasted a bug nut in her mouth and she spit out my seeds.

    I also so the Indian? Chuck further down Neb, almost to Busch with the very prevalent jaw bone.

    Other then those mentioned, didn't see any other talent out today.

  3. #20300

    Good job bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a BSW off benraska and 127.

    Just wanted head, said money upfront.

    I said after you've done your part, she left.

    Has no front teeth, can probably suck great.
    If they get out it usually means she was going to run a game on you!

  4. #20299
    Picked up a BSW off benraska and 127.

    Just wanted head, said money upfront.

    I said after you've done your part, she left.

    Has no front teeth, can probably suck great.

  5. #20298
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    I went to the bank around Nebraska / Sligh to make a deposit. My usual teller hasn't been answering her line lately. I went to Bella's line to complete my transaction. She mentioned that she heard Amanda got in trouble with the law. Anyone have any intel on this?
    Buddy, did you find Bella walking or you knocked her door?

  6. #20297
    Picked up Tracy two nights ago.

    At 2330.

    Found a spot and fucked.

    Had pretty eyes, but was drunk and out of it.

    Is girl in previous pics.

  7. #20296

    Miami Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can confirm but she does Greek and swallows? I might take the one hour drive to track her down.
    Greek? Yes. At least she has in the past. I have nailed her ass a few times but haven't bothered lately so cannot confirm that's still on her menu.

    Swallows? Yes.

    FWIW. I would not drive an hour just to see her. I do like her, but she is more of an opportunity shag then someone that I would go out of my way to find.

  8. #20295
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    I went to the bank around Nebraska / Sligh to make a deposit. My usual teller hasn't been answering her line lately. I went to Bella's line to complete my transaction. She mentioned that she heard Amanda got in trouble with the law. Anyone have any intel on this?
    Unverified info. I don't believe this is true. Her phone was reported as taken by some Dude.

  9. #20294

    Amanda locked up?

    I went to the bank around Nebraska / Sligh to make a deposit. My usual teller hasn't been answering her line lately. I went to Bella's line to complete my transaction. She mentioned that she heard Amanda got in trouble with the law. Anyone have any intel on this?

  10. #20293

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    A couple of workers.
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    The one that you have the rear shot of is Laura. She is normally in the Sitka area, but does venture south between the Orange and Sligh.
    The rear shot of Laura insprired me to track her down. Wasn't too difficult. Scooped her up at her usual haunt, Bird and Nebraska. That girl has an awesome NSNQ, no complaints head game. And the pussy is just right, too. She's put on a little weight and filled out some in a good way.

  11. #20292
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up Miami Sarah last night from her usual area off Sitka. She left her husband behind and ran to the car. LOL She looks pretty good with her shorter hair. Same great BBBJ and the pussy is tight. She asks for more but you can easily settle her down to street rates with a firm offer. Same great work ethic. She was a little high so I didn't understand everything she babbled about but I didn't pick her up for her conversation. LOL.
    If anyone can confirm but she does Greek and swallows? I might take the one hour drive to track her down.

  12. #20291

    Miami Sarah

    Scooped up Miami Sarah last night from her usual area off Sitka. She left her husband behind and ran to the car. LOL She looks pretty good with her shorter hair. Same great BBBJ and the pussy is tight. She asks for more but you can easily settle her down to street rates with a firm offer. Same great work ethic. She was a little high so I didn't understand everything she babbled about but I didn't pick her up for her conversation. LOL.

  13. #20290
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her name but she's walking right now 137/ Nebraska.
    Ill go scouting in a bit.

    Thanks for the intel.

  14. #20289
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know who she is?

    What her name or digits are?

    Any info much appreciated.
    I don't know her name but she's walking right now 137/ Nebraska.

  15. #20288

    Vegas

    Walking south of Fletcher right now 8:38 am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape