Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 26911
-
08-15-21 02:25 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 83Sam calumet park
Saw her 8-6 and OMG very nice girl looks like her pictures very beautiful does have baby damage but nothing bad she is relaxed kind and very accommodating BBBJ was long slow deep wet strokes no rushing what so ever and her honey pot was clean no smells fresh out of the shower shaved and tight and she gave a nice slow enjoyable cfs ride that I will most def repeat and hope to repeat often!
https://callescort.org/708-477-9331
-
08-15-21 02:24 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 78Got me wondering
So while being at an age where cialis and the blue pill are marketed to, but most girls think I'm 10 years younger (no grey, but less than perfectly fit) I've had a few experiences where the provider is "genuinely shocked" that I am not walking in fully erect. Like "this never happens" shocked and just a buzzkill about it. And then it goes downhill from there when all my little friend needs is a little attention. I've left a couple of times unfinished because it was such an unexpected crazy disinterested experience. The first time I was like "oh well", the second and third, I was "huh? These girls see lots of guys all the time, should I go see a doctor?" These are clearly providers not new to the game so I have always been confused by that.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
But in between, I have had fine experiences where the providers knew what to do and did it, no comments necessary, so I'm pretty sure I'm ok. (I know I'm ok, LOL) My thinking is that is just wasn't a connection and they were looking to get rid of me, but a spoonful of sugar would have gotten me out faster I would think.
Curious others experience walking in.
-
08-15-21 01:42 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 83Dasia does it great BBBJ
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/dasia
I picked her up since she was close took her to my room and she was looking very sexy she has a very beautiful face and her mouth wow she gave one of the best BBBJ's I've recieved in a long long time very sloppy lots of spit only very enthusiastic andshe worked it and worked it she treated me very well. The only negitive no cim but the attention and time given was well worth the 1 negative I would def repeat.
-
08-14-21 16:37 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 112Eh, I wouldn't say Too high expectations in terms of looks, but I do have high expectations in an escort having a personality. I go for what I'm in the mood for and it's mostly a body type. This convo just made me realize I don't think about their face TO much. Like I said, I just use escorts to get my rocks off(well like all of us obviously lol) so their face doesnt matter much. So some days I want a small petite thing and if I want petite, usually white. Last time I saw this escort, Bianca (usually in the SW burbs, currently in oak forest / alsip), she talked my ears off for 40 minutes just about everything while we chilled on the bed naked. And it was only a QV. That type of experience will have me rock hard the whole way. Her looks are meh, but I love her body. She was fresh out the shower, no make up, acne all on her face (she asked me if I wanted her to put make up on, said no) and that whole experience made it seem like she was a GF/FWB and we were just chilling. Then some days I want a bbw. Saw Marissa up north once. Great personality but "no! Don't sit on the couch!" Advertised BBJ but got a CBJ. Can we try mish? It's always easier in mish. "That won't work" About to stick it in and "No! No spit! Don't put spit on the condom that's how diseases are spread! I'm loose enough you don't need spit!" Uh, first I'm pretty girthy, we need some type of lubrication, and 2nd for the most part no it isn't how STDs are spread, or it's very low risk but ok. Not even cold sores if some one has that, despite what google says. Plus "just come back for a hour session. That includes bbj, daty, kissing etc" but. Spit causes STDs though. LOL whatever. So of course that was a very limp experience even tho her personality was cool, and she let me play with her pussy till I came. But just to many dumb rules. Looks wise I've only once went to see a chick who absolutely was nothing like her pics and it turned me off the moment I saw her. She isn't even around anymore and I know why LOL.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
My expectations just have way more to do with her personality than looks. We don't need to have a long convo but like I said, shyness, dumb rules, or not even remotely acting like you want to get fucked will make me go limp. I can also go soft while still being turned on and that's just nerves for some reason. If they are cool about it (cause some can be bitches, which I can understand being frustrated, but being a ***** about it gets you no where) I'll come see them the very next day and have 0 problems because I know they have a cool understanding personality and the first meet jitters are gone. Idek why I get nervous meeting some providers. That I can not explain. High end escorts and older (35+) escorts have personalities and can keep me up 100%. They're usually established and know what they are doing. I also think it has a lot to do with the fact that if they're willing to see a younger black guy (regardless of THEIR race), I know they are cool and the session will go smoothly.
-
08-14-21 15:20 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 3480First Time Meeting With High Expectations.
When you see an Escort for the first time expecting a top of the line Fabulous experience you're going to be disappointed most of the time.
You should expect a reasonably decent first experience. Through repeat meetings then possibly the sessions will get better.
-
08-14-21 08:27 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 578High expectations?
Just curious if you think that your issue may be that you have too high of expectations. This happens to me when I'm seeing some providers. I have a very specific body type of a woman that just drives me nuts and makes my dick as hard as concrete every time. I am looking for that in every experience I seek, and am selective on whom I choose to see based on this desired body type and the gal's general attractiveness, however many when face to face don't turn out to be what I had hoped for based on their pics etc. If she is close I can make it work if she doesn't do too many of those other annoying things that providers do to kill the mood, but if she is too far off and exhibits any of those annoying traits you mentioned above my cock will simply refuse to work, I will not get hard no matter what she does. I think maybe in my case I am just expecting too much. I need to figure out how to perform and still try to have a good time when everything isn't exactly "perfect". There was one gal I saw not too long ago that was decent looking, although not my desired type and her attitude was off just a little bit. I could not penetrate her. She played with my cock for 10 minutes straight even to a full on jackhammer jerk off until she literally could not move her arm anymore, when that didn't work she tried sucking me to hardness for a good long while, and while she had at least average oral skills and it felt great still no erection. She could not believe she used her "this always works" oral treatment on me and got nowhere. She gave up. And I would have too if I were her.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
08-13-21 16:02 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 286Pseudoscience
There is nothing scientific about that site. It's a bunch of rubbish.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 14:53 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 112100% real! I'm older than 25 but younger than 30. Been dealing with it plus performance anxiety since 24-25 yrs old. Sometimes it works mostly if I'm with a girl who I have a connection with (GF, hookups etc) or a escort I'm EXTREMELY turned on by who is also proficient in the art of seduction / playing the part. I watch less porn now and my libido is higher, but keeping an erection is still a struggle sometimes when with escorts. I just said fuck it & started taking cialis (a brand called "blue chew" Even then I can deal with performance anxiety with a escort.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Nothing will beat a real connection with a girl because Escorts can ruin the mood in a heartbeat. Rushing, being shy / non talkative, to many rules that only get stated after you attempt an act, etc. I fucked a chick once months ago who didn't want me to touch the condom that was on MY dick for example LOL. Flirting, foreplay, etc is what a first timer should experience. We use escorts just to get our rocks off.
-
08-13-21 01:32 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 1172Been there, done that. That shit is for real.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
https://www.yourbrainonporn.com/
ETA: Everything else you said was on point as well.
-
08-12-21 08:18 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 113Visiting
Will be in Chitown this weekend. Any Incall recommendations close to the loop?
-
08-11-21 12:48 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 122Fancy Chicago Escorts?
Anyone ever use Fancy Chicago Escorts? Are the women real, how is the service?
-
08-10-21 17:52 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 218Cassie
Saw Cassie (fka Cassidy) finally. I had tried a couple times but kept at it. She caters to her regulars (as she should). Nice hotel. She asks the typical questions via text then finishes off with a call to make sure you are real and intend to show up. She opened the door and she is tall and hot. Looks better in person. Beautiful smile, friendly attitude. She can chat and hold a conversation. DFK galore with the softest lips and tongue. Great body, long legs and killer ass, natural B cups maybe a bit floppy. Everything covered, nice BJ, tasty DATY. Went all positions. For mish she wraps and connects her legs around your back to pull you in and really gets into it. Round two more of the same after some talking. Will repeat. Treat her well she is a good one.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 08:32 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 1435Any ad with some generic 1 sentence come on and no web links I figure is a scam of some sort and I wonder if most of the ads like that on Eros is just click bait to increase traffic. FWIW many times new ads that are legit come up under the various headers that do not show up in the "New Listings" section. I would never contact a girl off of Eros that did not have an email and web links.
Originally Posted by Ragranov
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 23:29 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm not sure how old you are; but if I we're you I'd not worry about sex too much. Instead focus on meeting a cool chick irl and pursuing a relationship.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
I say this because there's some weird expectation. That everyone is out banging and slamming girls in one night stands. But if you have a sex with someone who likes you and you like them the sex will eventually be very nice even if it's a bit awkward at first. You learn to have fun with your sexuality, find out what turns you on; what turns them on. And just basically have fun. It's low pressure.
I had erectile dysfunction as a young man from watching a lot of porn. I didn't know this; I would try hooking up with girls and it didn't work out and made me feel embarrassed. I started to see escorts but since the session are so fast and emotionally disconnected sex was always a bad experience and forced it wasn't until I got a girlfriend that had a little experience where I really felt comfortable. It gave me a lot of confidence that I could never get slamming escorts.
-
08-09-21 22:45 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 183I saw her 3 years ago, she looked old even then
Her menu was wide open. Bb greek with a2 m. Too bad her attitude was bordering on rude, and she spent 15 minutes scratching the boys haha.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






