Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 1681 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16711
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Is it like a scrap book thing? What do you do with them? If their posts are deleted presumably they are no longer active, but at least your explanation make some sense in being a "memories" kind of thing.

    T
    Yes, it is mostly for memories. Occasionally, it's helpful if the provider ends up coming back. I was thinking of seeing https://tryst.link/escort/kat-wicked-kitten and realized later on that I had already seen her years ago when she was a blond. The session was good but not enough for a repeat.

  2. #16710

    Eros. What's New?

    Is the What's New section on Eros just one big section which should be titled scam? Any one has had a positive experience with any ladies posted there now or in the past? Which ones? Any one has had any success with new or visiting sections other than the old high priced Chicago standbys that post there? If you tofft positive or negative, please share, it will be greatly appreciated before many will think with their wrong head and lose a bunch of cash. Thank you for all ahead of time who will share. Even if it's just your thoughts and ideas. Thank you!

  3. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. She have a nice personality with a well proportioned and toned body. Cfs and I think CBJ. I'd repeat (and have). The location is a residential house on a quiet street south of O'Hare. I'm sure multi is available.
    What's her rate?

  4. #16708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCarter808  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 4 years ago. The pics are legit however her tits are very deflated and saggy, it was such a turn off I couldn't get past it and just went for a CBJ. But body type and face are accurate and real pics if that's your thing.
    Do you know if BBBJ, DFK or DATY were even available?

  5. #16707
    Montana aka Mocah Hontas.

    I'm pondering this sweetheart out of Gary.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3128097780

    New Aug 4, imgae search ok, phone number search nothing.

    Anyone know anything?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35ca8c0611bd07be30b286ca6f49b10b_f.jpg‎   d982aeb1c8b7786ab89de2a4ecf78bfc_f.jpg‎  

  6. #16706

    Ruby Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Ruby Bell?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ruby-bell

    Interesting.
    I've seen her about 4 years ago. The pics are legit however her tits are very deflated and saggy, it was such a turn off I couldn't get past it and just went for a CBJ. But body type and face are accurate and real pics if that's your thing.

  7. #16705
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    This is an old EB ad. The search pulls up some discussion 3+ years ago. She looks a lot like Krystal Bowie discussed during the past week. Is this the same woman?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3122481272
    Yes it is.

  8. #16704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I have the pics of almost provider I've seen. Many of them are no longer available on the internet, and even if they were, how would you go about looking for them if the provider's / agency website is down or there post has long been deleted?
    I also have pictures of every provider I seen. I keep it for memories in a hidden app (password protected) I have in my phone. Half of the pics I have providers have sent me.

  9. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen a provider in a month or so, and been looking for some new girls.

    Has anyone seen her: https://tryst.link/escort/london-belle.

    Would you recommend? What doesn t she provide?
    I've seen her a few times. She have a nice personality with a well proportioned and toned body. Cfs and I think CBJ. I'd repeat (and have). The location is a residential house on a quiet street south of O'Hare. I'm sure multi is available.

  10. #16702

    Sam

    Can someone tell me if down south Sam with the bottomless throat is submissive? PM if you prefer. Thinking of pulling the trigger. Thanks.

  11. #16701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    London Belle

    I have not seen a provider in a month or so, and been looking for some new girls.

    Has anyone seen her: https://tryst.link/escort/london-belle.

    Would you recommend? What doesn t she provide?

  12. #16700

    What do you do with the pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I have the pics of almost provider I've seen. Many of them are no longer available on the internet, and even if they were, how would you go about looking for them if the provider's / agency website is down or there post has long been deleted?
    Is it like a scrap book thing? What do you do with them? If their posts are deleted presumably they are no longer active, but at least your explanation make some sense in being a "memories" kind of thing.

    T

  13. #16699
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?
    I have the pics of almost provider I've seen. Many of them are no longer available on the internet, and even if they were, how would you go about looking for them if the provider's / agency website is down or there post has long been deleted?

  14. #16698
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?
    I don't know, but they do it.

    Also another term for a simple time waster who will never close the deal.

  15. #16697

    Pondering 'pic collector'

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if she's just a pic collector?
    Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape