Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 752 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 11266
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #5881

    Numbers game

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I forgot what a numbers game this is. You really have to hit up a lot of girls. Like as many as possible. Especially if you are a low baller like me.
    It really is but I keep coming back, because when it works out. It really works out LOL.

    I've actually been wondering lately, "Has the site changed?" or "has my effort changed?" HollywoodGuy do you usually send out a copy and pasted super short opener? Or you putting some time in to them?

  2. #5880

    Cuddle comfort

    cuddlecomfort.com type it on google don't copy won't work, why no one have you tried that?

  3. #5879
    I concur, but you strike gold every now and then I'll get dry spells from SA for up to a few weeks, then find 2. I agree with another comment I just read the older ones are more seasoned and harder to lowball.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I forgot what a numbers game this is. You really have to hit up a lot of girls. Like as many as possible. Especially if you are a low baller like me.

  4. #5878
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9bc6c...f-f67c5a6ec366

    $ for 30 min
    $$ for 1 hour
    $$$ for 2 hours

    Nor for me but maybe for you.

  5. #5877
    You know I would date an older girl. Like 22 and up. But most of them are players. It's like a battle of wits. I prefer the younger ones anyway. Last time I was in the bowl my budget only allowed for one new girl a month. Did a few repeats with the better ones. Two new ones a month would be in my budget these days. Kind of a good thing doing this on a budget as it keeps me from just running out the house to see anyone who says yes. And if you can offer $$ to $$$ a date you are going to get a lot of yes's. Anyone who says otherwise isn't trying.

  6. #5876
    I forgot what a numbers game this is. You really have to hit up a lot of girls. Like as many as possible. Especially if you are a low baller like me.

  7. #5875
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    I agree but I'm hoping more girls come back to the site when college starts. I'm going to restart my subscription mid September when they start running low on alcohol money.
    It's funny you say that. The first civi style girl I am connecting with is a college girl with a job.

  8. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So far all I have seen since re-upping my membership is that there seem to be less girls than a year ago.
    I agree but I'm hoping more girls come back to the site when college starts. I'm going to restart my subscription mid September when they start running low on alcohol money.

  9. #5873
    So far all I have seen since re-upping my membership is that there seem to be less girls than a year ago.

  10. #5872
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  11. #5871
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Keep that stupidity off the review threads.

    A2

  12. #5870
    Thank you for all the comments and DMs gentlemen. It has been very helpful. Much appreciate the community's advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    VinoVeritas034 - Alternative Type of Arrangement.

    Hi gents,

    Been a while since I posted here. Wanted to get advice from the community on a different type of arrangement. A few months ago I came across a 10/10 (even by LA standards) on SA. We began a different type of arrangement where she became my dedicated travel companion, so I covered her airfare and meals and we have been traveling the world together for the past almost 3 months. She's drop dead gorgeous, killer body, well-spoken and a total insatiable freak in the sack, so just my type. She's never asked for a dime beyond the airfare and dinners. Well, now we're back in LA and it's time for both of us to go back to our respective jobs after taking leaves of absence. She is moving to a new apartment and has asked me to sign on as guarantor on her new lease, basically meaning I'm on the hook if she doesn't pay her monthly rent ($3,500 per month). She hasn't asked for a monthly allowance or anything else. Anyone ever signed on as a lease guarantor in lieu of a monthly allowance and have views on this type of thing? Thanks in advance.

  13. #5869

    Unbelievable

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d3e33...0-be0e78742b37

    This lady wrote and I quote, "I am seeking someone who is a mentor and friend, and can offer me their wisdom and advice, in return I hope they might be willing to help fund some of my art practice. ".

    In return for what ma'am? They will be a mentor who will offer wisdom and advice, and in return give you money? What exactly are you offering?

    Forgive me, I just saw the Platonic label as I re-read her profile. Makes sense!

  14. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloYouAre  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5cea7...b-ca1285684ac8

    Anyone have any info or experience with the hottie? We set the ground rules and said she's on bc, and can host overnight 5 benz TGTBT?

    I'm usually only in the San Diego sugar bowl But this cutie caught my attention. Any info would be much appreciated.
    It's another rob account. I reached out and she wants money before meeting.

  15. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified their account on SA via picture, IG, etc. I guess I ask because if a girl is verified is there a pretty safe bet she's real? Or are they still pretty easy to spoof?
    Scammer rings tend to create as many fake profiles as possible, with one photo, and maybe one line of text, as it's more time consuming to set up a social media back story. Lately I've come across profiles with one photo and zero text.

    That being said, more sophisticated scammers, particularly those girls who have been following "sugar baby influencers" on TikTok and Instagram, will verify their accounts and attempt to get money out of you before meeting.

    There's a greater amount of bullshit on the site, but it's still possible to find some gems. I just creampied a gorgeous 20-something year old green-eyed redhead last night who didn't ask for any allowance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape