Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 367 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4329

    BBFS on Fig

    Ashley:

    I asked if there were upgrades after she started blowing me with a condom.

    She wasn't tall.

    Bunni. Asked after she was in my vehicle.

    I have not been able to get so much as a BBBJ since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Brooklyn NY and your first post on this forum, and you somehow manage to find 2 tall and thin WSW that allowed BBFS, something that the veterans of this forum who have been cruising the streets for years find rare and elusive.

    You sir are a god (rolling my eyes backwards).

  2. #4328

    Cruise Report

    Drive down Fig on 8/16 around 10:30 pm. Was near HG on one of the backstreets when I saw Anastasia (LSW) walking. Took her down a block and we did the deed. Cool attitude, no issues and wasn't really rushed. Great ass, not too great in the face but it is what it is. Haha.

  3. #4327

    LSW name

    Screenshot from street se's Youtube feed. I think she used to work nights. Longshot but anyone know her name, got digits?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LSW COPY.png‎  

  4. #4326
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Huh? What?
    LOL cryptic indeed.

  5. #4325

    Cruise Report

    About two nights ago, I was heading home and decided to take the scenic route. It was around 10 pm so of course not so many out there but there were plenty to choose from none the less. As I made my way down one of the streets of the HG, I see a BSW and when we get to talking, she says she has a "special" going on at the moment. Usually she charges double for the hour plus room but with the special it's 50% off. Her prices were ridiculous and thought, "no wonder no one has picked her up".

    I know lots of these girls out there are asking for high $ but this one took the cake. I just said ok thanks and kept driving.

  6. #4324

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Treat the girls with respect. I'm old but I am ready to party hard. They all take seed. Everyone of them. Go back an lick and fuck it once you know it's yours. I spoil my girl and baby like a princess. Respect yourself.
    Huh? What?

  7. #4323

    It's not just the ho's tho

    Dude this is like a fashion trend in LA, everywhere I look they all dressed up like they doing some YouTube wannabe rap video and then they got those ugly ass fluffy slippers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Because it's easy to take on and off on car dates compared to sneakers or heals.

  8. #4322

    Au Naturel

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Same with panties! .
    A lot of them don't wear any at all.

  9. #4321

    They run to me

    Treat the girls with respect. I'm old but I am ready to party hard. They all take seed. Everyone of them. Go back an lick and fuck it once you know it's yours. I spoil my girl and baby like a princess. Respect yourself.

  10. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Because it's easy to take on and off on car dates compared to sneakers or heals.
    Same with panties! .

  11. #4319

    Convenience

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    Why the fuck do they all have to wear those dumbass slippers?
    Because it's easy to take on and off on car dates compared to sneakers or heals.

  12. #4318
    Why the fuck do they all have to wear those dumbass slippers?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    8/10 2-6 pm. The only thing busy is the rush hour traffic. Not a lot of girls out.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQVhJpF...dium=copy_link

    This one looks cute. For sure not a cop but $ for CBJ and cfs without kisses on those nice boobs is expensive. Maybe if it goes lower.

  13. #4317

    Field Report

    8/10 2-6 pm. The only thing busy is the rush hour traffic. Not a lot of girls out.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQVhJpF...dium=copy_link

    This one looks cute. For sure not a cop but $ for CBJ and cfs without kisses on those nice boobs is expensive. Maybe if it goes lower.

  14. #4316

    How's Fig

    How's the scene lately? Any field report from mongers window shopping or one who participated?

  15. #4315

    Busts?

    I've seen a couple YouTube videos the past few days and it looks like they are busting people. Is this the case?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape