Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5499
-
08-23-21 19:14 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 57BBFS on Fig
Ashley:
I asked if there were upgrades after she started blowing me with a condom.
She wasn't tall.
Bunni. Asked after she was in my vehicle.
I have not been able to get so much as a BBBJ since.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:40 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 74Cruise Report
Drive down Fig on 8/16 around 10:30 pm. Was near HG on one of the backstreets when I saw Anastasia (LSW) walking. Took her down a block and we did the deed. Cool attitude, no issues and wasn't really rushed. Great ass, not too great in the face but it is what it is. Haha.
-
08-15-21 15:59 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 221LSW name
Screenshot from street se's Youtube feed. I think she used to work nights. Longshot but anyone know her name, got digits?
-
08-14-21 11:25 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 219LOL cryptic indeed.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:06 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 74Cruise Report
About two nights ago, I was heading home and decided to take the scenic route. It was around 10 pm so of course not so many out there but there were plenty to choose from none the less. As I made my way down one of the streets of the HG, I see a BSW and when we get to talking, she says she has a "special" going on at the moment. Usually she charges double for the hour plus room but with the special it's 50% off. Her prices were ridiculous and thought, "no wonder no one has picked her up".
I know lots of these girls out there are asking for high $ but this one took the cake. I just said ok thanks and kept driving.
-
08-12-21 14:51 #4324Banned Member

Posts: 432Huh?
Huh? What?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:46 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 260It's not just the ho's tho
Dude this is like a fashion trend in LA, everywhere I look they all dressed up like they doing some YouTube wannabe rap video and then they got those ugly ass fluffy slippers!
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 02:27 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 305Au Naturel
A lot of them don't wear any at all.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 01:04 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 2085They run to me
Treat the girls with respect. I'm old but I am ready to party hard. They all take seed. Everyone of them. Go back an lick and fuck it once you know it's yours. I spoil my girl and baby like a princess. Respect yourself.
-
08-11-21 21:51 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 917Same with panties! .
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 19:23 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 305Convenience
Because it's easy to take on and off on car dates compared to sneakers or heals.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:41 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 260Why the fuck do they all have to wear those dumbass slippers?
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 22:56 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 305Field Report
8/10 2-6 pm. The only thing busy is the rush hour traffic. Not a lot of girls out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQVhJpF...dium=copy_link
This one looks cute. For sure not a cop but $ for CBJ and cfs without kisses on those nice boobs is expensive. Maybe if it goes lower.
-
08-09-21 20:04 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 305How's Fig
How's the scene lately? Any field report from mongers window shopping or one who participated?
-
08-03-21 14:21 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 492Busts?
I've seen a couple YouTube videos the past few days and it looks like they are busting people. Is this the case?











Reply With Quote





