Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 693 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 10391
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4856

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Love her look and anal to boot. Awesome. Nice find.
    If she's open to all that stuff, seems like she should change her "seeking" tags. Right now they are:
    • Attentive
      Emotional connection
      Long-term
      Luxury lifestyle
      Marriage minded
      Monogamous
      Romance

  2. #4855
    What is with all the women on SA emphasizing their astrological signs in their profile? I see Scorpio constantly. Is this some sex lingo that I am not cool enough to know, or are they just stupid?

  3. #4854

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/74dc8...1-130c236cc815

    Lollipop is a blast from the past, I seen her a few years ago with gf, they liked to add a dick every now and then LOL.

    Anyway she reached out to me so I want to see how she was doing, years have been a little on her but still a nice body and.

    Pros cheap, nice little body and let me do her butt LOL.

    Cons, ditzy, miles are starting show but if you are in Oly hit her up she loves. Casinos LOL.

    $$ got it done for me.
    Love her look and anal to boot. Awesome. Nice find.

  4. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    Any information on this one?, has an interesting description about her husband.
    Haha, that's Marcy. I think everyone in the area has seen her at least once.

  5. #4852

    RE: Mewerz

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    Any information on this one?, has an interesting description about her husband.
    Oh, yeah. She sound like a real winner. LOL.

  6. #4851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Couple of reports

    https://www.seeking.com/member/74dc8...1-130c236cc815

    Lollipop is a blast from the past, I seen her a few years ago with gf, they liked to add a dick every now and then LOL.

    Anyway she reached out to me so I want to see how she was doing, years have been a little on her but still a nice body and.

    Pros cheap, nice little body and let me do her butt LOL.

    Cons, ditzy, miles are starting show but if you are in Oly hit her up she loves. Casinos LOL.

    $$ got it done for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6aa5d...5-12db962b4497

    Maya is real and easy going, thick little Latina but very well proportioned with a nice rack.

    Had a morning date with her, let me go as hard as I wanted but was into giving head.

    $$$ gets it done.

  7. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    Any information on this one?, has an interesting description about her husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function and plug in her full handle. You'll get many hits, she's been discussed at length.
    Yeah she is down for pretty much anything. Been discussed here a lot.

  8. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardQ  [View Original Post]
    Livolly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1893...3-af2653bcfc39

    I have had 2 appointments set up with Livolly, and each time, she cancelled at the last minute. She seems smart and articulate, and she has had sugar daddies before. Has anyone had better luck?
    No personal experience. But if she stood you up at the last minute twice, I would move on. She does not deserve your money.

  9. #4848

    Livolly

    Livolly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1893...3-af2653bcfc39

    I have had 2 appointments set up with Livolly, and each time, she cancelled at the last minute. She seems smart and articulate, and she has had sugar daddies before. Has anyone had better luck?

  10. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    Any information on this one?, has an interesting description about her husband.
    Use the search function and plug in her full handle. You'll get many hits, she's been discussed at length.

  11. #4846

    Mewerz

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    Any information on this one?, has an interesting description about her husband.

  12. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6ef6...3-9d6727156e23

    She went by Bhamlady9 in a prior profile, and her "Find Out" tagline was the same. We hit it off via messaging and she was sending me selfies and videos of her masturbating. She wanted to visit Seattle so I got her a round trip Greyhound bus ticket for 45 bucks. The night before, she told me how excited she was to meet me. The day of her trip arrived and she ghosted and blocked me on SA. I even went to the bus station at the time of her return trip and she wasn't there, so she didn't use the tickets. Very odd!

    I like to think I can sniff out a scam, but I got taken for a 45 dollar ride. Sigh. I've got tons of selfies and masturbation videos though. It seems like she put in a lot of work for a couple cheap bus tickets that she didn't end up using.
    I second this report on blady95. Chatted her up on SA, got her digits, moved to text, scheduled a meet and greet for coffee at a local place. I show up on time, and she's nowhere to be found and no texts. Ghosted. I was aware of this report by DrTraveler before I scheduled with her, but I figured it was worth a shot since it was going to be a local meeting and my entry point was just thirty minutes of my time and a bit of gas. I did not get any dirty pics or video, though, so I guess it's a wash. Her texts were totally natural and I didn't sense a scam either. We texted over the course of a few days, so she put in a fair amount of effort just to ghost me. So strange. Must love fucking with dudes.

    The profile has been active for over three years, I don't understand how she's been getting away with this for so long and I wonder how many guy she's done this too.

    Anyway, be alert out there. And if anyone actually manages to ever meet her, I'd love to hear about it.

  13. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Got her down to 500 but haven't met her. She said she was open to greek with advance notice. Didn't inquire on BBFS.
    Damn she's bad as fuck. Curious on her too. Is it 500 for one time?

  14. #4843

    Flakes out

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd750...c-cc6fb06e291b

    Anyone has any Intel on this. Have been talking for weeks and wants 500. Seems real but flakes. Will try to schedule something this week or next.

    Thank you in advance.
    Ah this one, same story wants 5+ and she's real video call checked but already flaked out 2 times, well a waste of time and drive for me. I have stopped pursuing again a lot of effort.

    I think she's new but based on talk, you might not get what you're looking from the 1st meeting chances are you'll get excuses. Hope it works out for you, didn't for me.

    Best of luck on this one!!

  15. #4842

    FierySweetness


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape