Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 694 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6ef6...3-9d6727156e23

    She went by Bhamlady9 in a prior profile, and her "Find Out" tagline was the same. We hit it off via messaging and she was sending me selfies and videos of her masturbating. She wanted to visit Seattle so I got her a round trip Greyhound bus ticket for 45 bucks. The night before, she told me how excited she was to meet me. The day of her trip arrived and she ghosted and blocked me on SA. I even went to the bus station at the time of her return trip and she wasn't there, so she didn't use the tickets. Very odd!

    I like to think I can sniff out a scam, but I got taken for a 45 dollar ride. Sigh. I've got tons of selfies and masturbation videos though. It seems like she put in a lot of work for a couple cheap bus tickets that she didn't end up using.
    Not sure I would call this a scam since Greyhound got your money and not her. She certainly flaked but doesn't seem to have gotten anything out of it.

  2. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by RadialSea  [View Original Post]
    Stay alert with this one, the usual conversation moves quickly with some good pictures and then the advance pmt comes in when it's time to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a43c9...0-5126944189cc
    Thanks, she just reached out to me this morning. Not that I would ever send money before a meet anyway.

  3. #4764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Post here pics here, pretty sure that's here third profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6ef6...3-9d6727156e23

    She went by Bhamlady9 in a prior profile, and her "Find Out" tagline was the same. We hit it off via messaging and she was sending me selfies and videos of her masturbating. She wanted to visit Seattle so I got her a round trip Greyhound bus ticket for 45 bucks. The night before, she told me how excited she was to meet me. The day of her trip arrived and she ghosted and blocked me on SA. I even went to the bus station at the time of her return trip and she wasn't there, so she didn't use the tickets. Very odd!

    I like to think I can sniff out a scam, but I got taken for a 45 dollar ride. Sigh. I've got tons of selfies and masturbation videos though. It seems like she put in a lot of work for a couple cheap bus tickets that she didn't end up using.

  4. #4763
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Bitches be crazy man. She clearly didn't have the decency to even let you know that she was no longer interested. She probably sold the tickets to a friend or someone who needed to travel. Move on. You will never figure out what was going on in her twisted mind.
    You should share / sell all the selfies and masturbation videos until you get your $45 back. Serves her right for ghosting.

  5. #4762

    Lingerie queen. Another one

    Stay alert with this one, the usual conversation moves quickly with some good pictures and then the advance pmt comes in when it's time to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a43c9...0-5126944189cc

  6. #4761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    SA is still a goldmine, I meet a 90 pd 4-12 29 year old from the Philippines tonight dinner was res robin her choice, a cocktail or two in the room, my choice and non stop fucking for 90 minutes. For $$ I love SA! It is worth the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    This is just women in general. It all costs money and time but I do think that overall, the SA / SB thing is worth it. Sometimes I tire of the effort that has to be put in because you have to work a ton of girls and deal with the fakes, the flakes, the ones who are fatter than their pictures, and the ones who realize that they're being hookers and back out. But every time I get impatient, I go and fuck Bently or something.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/297333399380

    And I quickly go back to realizing that SA girls are just so much better. I mean, if you want to talk about fucked up, then try going back to doing normal dates with regular women. I took out this girl Ashley in Pensacola last month on consecutive dates. Meals totaled to $220 and entertainment was $160. And yeah, I fucked her all night after the second date but the time investment was enormous along with the energy expended to keep up conversation and constantly spit game. For all the negatives about the hobby, this way of life allows me to stay way more focused on my professional life as well as allows me to be a completely attentive father because there's no embedded woman to distract me. Maybe I'll change my mind later, but this is the correct way to live.

  7. #4760

    Blady95 scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6ef6...3-9d6727156e23

    She went by Bhamlady9 in a prior profile, and her "Find Out" tagline was the same. We hit it off via messaging and she was sending me selfies and videos of her masturbating. She wanted to visit Seattle so I got her a round trip Greyhound bus ticket for 45 bucks. The night before, she told me how excited she was to meet me. The day of her trip arrived and she ghosted and blocked me on SA. I even went to the bus station at the time of her return trip and she wasn't there, so she didn't use the tickets. Very odd!

    I like to think I can sniff out a scam, but I got taken for a 45 dollar ride. Sigh. I've got tons of selfies and masturbation videos though. It seems like she put in a lot of work for a couple cheap bus tickets that she didn't end up using.
    Bitches be crazy man. She clearly didn't have the decency to even let you know that she was no longer interested. She probably sold the tickets to a friend or someone who needed to travel. Move on. You will never figure out what was going on in her twisted mind.

  8. #4759

    Blady95 scammed me

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6ef6...3-9d6727156e23

    She went by Bhamlady9 in a prior profile, and her "Find Out" tagline was the same. We hit it off via messaging and she was sending me selfies and videos of her masturbating. She wanted to visit Seattle so I got her a round trip Greyhound bus ticket for 45 bucks. The night before, she told me how excited she was to meet me. The day of her trip arrived and she ghosted and blocked me on SA. I even went to the bus station at the time of her return trip and she wasn't there, so she didn't use the tickets. Very odd!

    I like to think I can sniff out a scam, but I got taken for a 45 dollar ride. Sigh. I've got tons of selfies and masturbation videos though. It seems like she put in a lot of work for a couple cheap bus tickets that she didn't end up using.

  9. #4758

    Yeah but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    This is what's so fucked up about this hobby, and especially when dealing with SBs who are hoes who don't think they are hoes- the customer / service-provider dynamic is bass ackwards. They want us to pay them for the 'priviliege' of catering to their needs and whims. Fuck that shit. I'll jerk off until the day I die before I become a simp who goes in for that.
    This is just women in general. It all costs money and time but I do think that overall, the SA / SB thing is worth it. Sometimes I tire of the effort that has to be put in because you have to work a ton of girls and deal with the fakes, the flakes, the ones who are fatter than their pictures, and the ones who realize that they're being hookers and back out. But every time I get impatient, I go and fuck Bently or something.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/297333399380

    And I quickly go back to realizing that SA girls are just so much better. I mean, if you want to talk about fucked up, then try going back to doing normal dates with regular women. I took out this girl Ashley in Pensacola last month on consecutive dates. Meals totaled to $220 and entertainment was $160. And yeah, I fucked her all night after the second date but the time investment was enormous along with the energy expended to keep up conversation and constantly spit game. For all the negatives about the hobby, this way of life allows me to stay way more focused on my professional life as well as allows me to be a completely attentive father because there's no embedded woman to distract me. Maybe I'll change my mind later, but this is the correct way to live.

  10. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    This is what's so fucked up about this hobby, and especially when dealing with SBs who are hoes who don't think they are hoes- the customer / service-provider dynamic is bass ackwards. They want us to pay them for the 'priviliege' of catering to their needs and whims. Fuck that shit.
    +1. They (SPs, SBs or whatever you want to call them) only behave this way because we allow and condone that type of behaviour.

  11. #4756
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Plus, she's "overwhelmed with messages right now" and instructs that you "order from (her) wi $hlist" to grab her attention. Right.
    This is what's so fucked up about this hobby, and especially when dealing with SBs who are hoes who don't think they are hoes- the customer / service-provider dynamic is bass ackwards. They want us to pay them for the 'priviliege' of catering to their needs and whims. Fuck that shit. I'll jerk off until the day I die before I become a simp who goes in for that.

  12. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    $325-350/ wk isn't bad if you get her once a week. Take a look at TNA and see what you would get for $325-350 an hour.
    Fair point, but not, in my opinion, for an average looking middle aged sb.

  13. #4754

    Overnights

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm leaving the country soon on vacation. I've been setting up my dates now on SA. $200-300 for the night is the high-end of what I'm being quoted. I've had an extremely hot woman overnight for $500 on SA in the US (but not in Seattle).
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    I usually cap out at $500 and maybe go a little over if I'm thinking with the little head / the girl is really hot. After 500 I find you get really diminishing returns. Usually the girls that want that much are pros or (worse IMO) strippers. I've had multiple "girlfriend experience" overnights for 300-500 with what I would consider at least 8/10's. They are "no limits" as far as I'm concerned. Like sure if you want some girl who does anal all the time (not really my thing) or let's you shit on her you may have to pay extra, but for full "girlfriend experience" which is way more fun IMO.

    Sugar babies always quote their best / most generous sugar daddy. If you have 0 game and treat SA as a pussy delivery service, expect high end escort prices and high end escort services. I wouldn't even consider my game good (maybe 2/10) but it's enough to get me in the door at a much lower price point.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    I agree. $2 K for a night, she'd need without limits.
    Agree with all the comments here, my budget is in the 300-500 range as well. For me though I would not consider an all nighter unless I have seen her before and know that we will click. Even if she is great in bed. If I am spending anything more than 2-3 hrs with someone I need to know we can talk and are aligned on things. I actually love my space and once I have cum a couple times and have had my fun, I really do not want additional time with a person unless I know both of us will gel. I have done overnights very rarely and most of them have gone exceptionally well because I have planned them and only committed after spending shorer appts. Micheal. I know you started this thread mostly for your travels. That is a similar situation under which I have done a few as well. Mostly I usually message them for a while before the visit and then do a quick short meet when we are there. I typically do that with as many women I can so that I have choices for the actual overnight.

  14. #4753

    Xsmallbabe

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0acd7...9-6270961c3144

    Either GPS or scammer. Wants 3-4 K month and asks it you can cashapp her to prove that you're not a pretender. I told her that I don't pay without meeting first, then she ghosts me. Not surprised.
    Plus, she's "overwhelmed with messages right now" and instructs that you "order from (her) wi $hlist" to grab her attention. Right.

  15. #4752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    $325-350/ wk isn't bad if you get her once a week. Take a look at TNA and see what you would get for $325-350 an hour.
    I am pretty sure I posted about her under a different SA user name. I had her come over to my hotel one morning I think we did 200 for the date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape