Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 733 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 10990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7360

  2. #7359
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Tufono1  [View Original Post]
    Leila: For us public school braddas, can you explain the two part time and Money credit. Does that mean if you are 10 minutes late, you will bump the next guy and run him late, and add 10 minutes to our time and we deduct $83 from the $250?

    Meaning you run 10 minutes late we only drop $167 on table, and we get extra 10 minutes?

    Better for you to explain so that the boys no have to ask in person. Not good for mo guys gang up on you.
    I don't schedule back to back. I have a 30 minute window in between appts so I can clean and shower and change linens etc. So I would have time to accommodate 10 minutes without bumping anybody else. My goal is to not run late anymore so hopefully I won't even need to explain this to anyone.

  3. #7358

    Alicia love

    Anyone TOFTT? https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2503470.

    I swear she used to be around back in the day. She's freaking hot.

  4. #7357

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tufono1  [View Original Post]
    Leila: For us public school braddas, can you explain the two part time and Money credit. Does that mean if you are 10 minutes late, you will bump the next guy and run him late, and add 10 minutes to our time and we deduct $83 from the $250?

    Meaning you run 10 minutes late we only drop $167 on table, and we get extra 10 minutes?

    Better for you to explain so that the boys no have to ask in person. Not good for mo guys gang up on you.
    You couldn't have explained this any better that you did. I read her initial reply saying "Yeah that's a fair assessment of my reliability". I was waiting for her to say "My Bad" or "I blame my lack luster time management on COVID". How about everyone take a pass on her and go back to Happy Land. She use to work at an AMP at Kukui Plaza and we'd get 60 minutes for $150 plus $50 House Fee. These girls have gotten lazy and all have raised their $$$ due to COVID. They're not doing anything extra for the increase but are cutting our time short and no more MSOG. To hell with them and hit the AMP going forward. The customers should start setting the rules. 30 minutes = 30 minutes. 60 minutes = 60 minutes. Anything less than that give them a poor rating and their customer base will dwindle to nothing.

  5. #7356

    10 Minute Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaBaby  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's fair. I've definitely gotten less reliable over the last couple months and that's my fault for not being better with my time management. Everything that's been said recently is pretty true, but all fixable. I'm always down for a conversation. Mahalo for sticking with me.
    Leila: For us public school braddas, can you explain the two part time and Money credit. Does that mean if you are 10 minutes late, you will bump the next guy and run him late, and add 10 minutes to our time and we deduct $83 from the $250?

    Meaning you run 10 minutes late we only drop $167 on table, and we get extra 10 minutes?

    Better for you to explain so that the boys no have to ask in person. Not good for mo guys gang up on you.

  6. #7355

    Tgtbt toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Is she decent looking? She has Instagram?
    Let me ask you a question. Do you think that girl is super hot? What usually comes of ads with super hot girls at low prices? TGTBT if you guessed that then you're on the right track. Unless you want to TOFTT and report back to the community of how you have buyer's remorse or that they wasted your time because the girl in the pic wasn't there or available. Put in the work and do your research. GL!

  7. #7354

    Fake Scammer's

    I decided to see if I could find a real one on the Lady's One site. The girls were attractive so I gave it a shot. 4 out of 4 wanted a deposit with a gift card and I refused. This is how I know they're not even here. I ask them to take a picture of something in their room that says Hawaii on it. All 4 didn't respond. I guess I will be checking out Happy soon.

  8. #7353

    A good time with Czech Babe Nicole

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../nicolelopez94

    Sorry for late report, I saw her last Friday afternoon. She looks 100% like her photos, very friendly and talkative, and knows her way in the sheets. Read her reviews on her links.

    She will be here for a little while, you need to get some before she leaves. She ONLY has 1 NO List item. So get some of her YESES. Ha ha.

    Have fun Men.

  9. #7352

    Natalie = Mariko

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    You guess it correct. I really liked her until she started seeing other guys while on a trip which was paid for by the guy. Thank goodness I only paid once but seen her a couple times for free. When she knew I was on to her she backed off fast and that was the end of it. She told me a lot of herself and her past during that time.
    Thanks for the confirmation.

  10. #7351

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Is she decent looking? She has Instagram?
    Yes, her Instagram is: Maiahrosee.

    Her account is private but she will accept anyone.

  11. #7350

  12. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 meetings with Natalie. She doesn't look anything like her pics. She uses a lot of make up and is trying to be an influencer on Instagram. She was looking for a Sugar Daddy but I declined because of how fake her looks and personality is. I once seen her at the Kapiolani Hotel and once at her messy apartment near the Ala Wai. I have a lot of info on her because I was going to try out the SD thing for a little while. I decided I didn't want a relationship with her. She's decent in bed. I was able to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMS. I was probably allowed to do these because she was hoping I'd be her SD. She's a local Asian and Hawaiian. Donation was 300 8 months ago.
    Is she decent looking? She has Instagram?

  13. #7348

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by KidRobot  [View Original Post]
    Did this girl ever worked at hostess bars several years ago? She looks a lot like a girl named Mariko who used to work at the hostess bars around Walmart?
    You guess it correct. I really liked her until she started seeing other guys while on a trip which was paid for by the guy. Thank goodness I only paid once but seen her a couple times for free. When she knew I was on to her she backed off fast and that was the end of it. She told me a lot of herself and her past during that time.

  14. #7347

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 meetings with Natalie. She doesn't look anything like her pics. She uses a lot of make up and is trying to be an influencer on Instagram. She was looking for a Sugar Daddy but I declined because of how fake her looks and personality is. I once seen her at the Kapiolani Hotel and once at her messy apartment near the Ala Wai. I have a lot of info on her because I was going to try out the SD thing for a little while. I decided I didn't want a relationship with her. She's decent in bed. I was able to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMS. I was probably allowed to do these because she was hoping I'd be her SD. She's a local Asian and Hawaiian. Donation was 300 8 months ago.
    Did this girl ever worked at hostess bars several years ago? She looks a lot like a girl named Mariko who used to work at the hostess bars around Walmart?

  15. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by Tufono1  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail on the head: Leia is getting erratic and sloppy.

    She is getting burnt out and should slow down. Taking 8-12 appointments a day is taking a toll on her mental health and reputation.
    What A Joke. [Deleted by Admin] Seems like if you have an appointment for an hour it could be cut to 30 minutes. She's getting sloppy and desperate. When I see prostitutes making demands this usually means their life is starting to crumble. I haven't seen her for a while and would rather see the ones who are not demanding. Without customers they're nothing. I've had her enough times to last me forever. I have BBFSCIP and BBFSCIA (Anal) a few times. Nothing else to accomplish.

    08/10: 9 am 930 am 10 am 1030 am 11 am 1130 am 12 Pm 1230 pm 1 pm 130 pm 2 pm 230 pm 3 pm 330 pm 4 pm 430 pm.

    Text or call (808)xxxx853.

    I do not send photos or videos so don't ask or you will be automatically banned.

    **late policy: if you are running late please give me an eta or I will assume your appt is cancelled. If I am running late I will credit your time and money for what was missed.

    ** if you no show, or you cancel last minute that is an automatic ban and you can only be removed from that list if you pay me for the time wasted and your new appt. Mahalo for understanding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape