The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 733 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7317

    10 Minute Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    To me it sounds like she's getting sloppy. I haven't seen her in a while because I received everything I was looking for from her and understand eventually all good things come to an end. Just because she doesn't seem messed up she probably really is in some sort of way. How many hundreds of guys has she been through in her young life. Her Ad's have become erratic. She was once leaving the islands to only be back grinding away. She raised the price a few times. She put the video and picture warning on her site. She claims people have been stalker her. She tried to ask for a deposit. She's booking half hour appointments. Cutting customers time short. Starting late. Sounds about right.
    You hit the nail on the head: Leia is getting erratic and sloppy.

    She is getting burnt out and should slow down. Taking 8-12 appointments a day is taking a toll on her mental health and reputation.

  2. #7316

  3. #7315

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tufono1  [View Original Post]
    The pattern with Leia is repeating itself. I have been seeing Leia since her Kukui P days and it seems that she is burning her loyal local customers.

    She has been missing appointments, and it is now regular occurrence for her to start 10 minutes late, texting during your time, and giving you the cum for me in 10 minutes, than bolting for the shower. Somewhat disturbing is also having to use the same wet towel that a dozen other guys wiped their nuts and butt with!

    Leia should stop taking all comers and realize that it's the loyal local regulars that keep her in business.

    At least at Sunflower, Angel and Osaka. They start on time.
    She got an ad?

  4. #7314

    A wart?

    She should have at least warn her clients that a genital wart lurks in the shadows.

    Quote Originally Posted by PostNutClarity  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu-oahu.skipthegames.c...l/559631538174

    Toftt. I've been a lurker for a while but I feel that I need to warn you about this. I was horny yesterday and was craving for a white MILF. Damage was 300 for GFE (BBBJ, dfk, cfs, CIM) but the most disappointing part is, her GFE doesn't include msog. Since I was so horny, I came at around 15 minutes, so I still had 45 minutes left but she said no, go take a shower. I told her I could've gotten a younger girl for around the same price and gotten msog. And she was like, "you can't hustle a hustler."

    Pros: None.

    Cons:

    Big belly.

    No msog.

    She got a wart near her pussy (don't put your face near that).

    Pussy was as wide as the Banzai pipeline.

    I really felt bad for my pocket. I should've just invested that money on something. I'm getting out of this hobby for now. I should've just gone to an AMP instead. There's a real shortage of escorts here on island. And the force that's driving the cost of living here is the same force driving the price of the escorts working here. Stay safe.

  5. #7313

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tufono1  [View Original Post]
    The pattern with Leia is repeating itself. I have been seeing Leia since her Kukui P days and it seems that she is burning her loyal local customers.

    She has been missing appointments, and it is now regular occurrence for her to start 10 minutes late, texting during your time, and giving you the cum for me in 10 minutes, than bolting for the shower. Somewhat disturbing is also having to use the same wet towel that a dozen other guys wiped their nuts and butt with!

    Leia should stop taking all comers and realize that it's the loyal local regulars that keep her in business.

    At least at Sunflower, Angel and Osaka. They start on time.
    To me it sounds like she's getting sloppy. I haven't seen her in a while because I received everything I was looking for from her and understand eventually all good things come to an end. Just because she doesn't seem messed up she probably really is in some sort of way. How many hundreds of guys has she been through in her young life. Her Ad's have become erratic. She was once leaving the islands to only be back grinding away. She raised the price a few times. She put the video and picture warning on her site. She claims people have been stalker her. She tried to ask for a deposit. She's booking half hour appointments. Cutting customers time short. Starting late. Sounds about right.

  6. #7312

    10 Minute Leia

    The pattern with Leia is repeating itself. I have been seeing Leia since her Kukui P days and it seems that she is burning her loyal local customers.

    She has been missing appointments, and it is now regular occurrence for her to start 10 minutes late, texting during your time, and giving you the cum for me in 10 minutes, than bolting for the shower. Somewhat disturbing is also having to use the same wet towel that a dozen other guys wiped their nuts and butt with!

    Leia should stop taking all comers and realize that it's the loyal local regulars that keep her in business.

    At least at Sunflower, Angel and Osaka. They start on time.

  7. #7311

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrToftt  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of hers until she did something similar, always did a hour but this one time started late, not because of me, did the deed and was rushed out and this was before she upped her prices. Don't get me wrong she's a cool sexy woman we got along great, I would even recommend for people to at least see her once because its not always like that, but it was just time to expand my search.
    A couple of years ago when Leia worked at an AMP in Kukui Plaza she allowed me to have BBFSCIP and CIA. According to her this was around the time she stopped doing Greek. I showed her my STD test from my doctors lab. I haven't seen her since because there was no incentive or challenge to do so. Over time these woman get harden due to bad experiences and drugs. I liked her attitude better when she worked at the AMP. I'm trying to upload a pic of her which I'm sure you all would enjoy. I'm not sure about the site rules but it's good enough to try.

  8. #7310

    Used to repeat

    I was a regular of hers until she did something similar, always did a hour but this one time started late, not because of me, did the deed and was rushed out and this was before she upped her prices. Don't get me wrong she's a cool sexy woman we got along great, I would even recommend for people to at least see her once because its not always like that, but it was just time to expand my search.

    Quote Originally Posted by SureYourRight  [View Original Post]
    Leia gets better with repeat visits but her easy-going personality has caused a lot of people to take advantage. If I remember correctly her MSOG policy recently changed because guys were taking advantage of it and going way over time. There was also the time she started requesting deposits because guys were booking sessions and not showing up. In my experience the first session with any provider has been the worst, (not necessarily bad) there is a certain comforting in knowing who you are going to see and both parties can relax a little more.

  9. #7309

    Adel or Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her yet or have any intel? She is also listed on PD.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2343151
    Did you guys notice her rates are different on PD and Adult Search?

  10. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongued8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I need to second Patonko's review. I came in with really high expectations (which may be why I was disappointed, kinda?) I read all the rave reviews and after the last failed outing I figured I'd go with the surefire winner in Leia. Setup was everything as described. She looked amazing. I read reviews where she basically talks to you for a while and then you sort of get into it. She seemed a little hurried and got right to a great BBBJ, but it wasn't long before she was ready to slip the cover on. I thought we were going to get into the mood with some LFK, DFK, but nope. Didn't get that. Tried, but, didn't seem like something she did (even though I've read all the other reviews). Okay, well down to brass tax -- she was good, really good and I thought 'Okay, maybe this is just going to be one of those MSOG type sessions and she just wants to get #1 out of the way so we can take a breather and keep going later. Nope. I finished shot 1 and she immediately was getting up to go shower. I noted how quickly it went and she sort of implied that it was a 1 and done. I showered alone and then she escorted me to the door. Didn't even do any talking to take up the remainder of my time or anything. I mean she's got a fantastic personality, great face / body, performs amazing, but the entire experience left me feeling like I got taken. Maybe this was all me and getting my hopes up that it would be like all the other reviews I read, but I really came away feeling like while this was a really great date. I wouldn't ever go for more than 30 minutes if it was going to be anything like the first date. Again, everyone else seems to have not had the experience I had, so YM will probably vary greatly from mine. That's two strikes from the last two outings I've had and it's left me feeling like I'm going to take an indefinite break from this here game.
    Leia gets better with repeat visits but her easy-going personality has caused a lot of people to take advantage. If I remember correctly her MSOG policy recently changed because guys were taking advantage of it and going way over time. There was also the time she started requesting deposits because guys were booking sessions and not showing up. In my experience the first session with any provider has been the worst, (not necessarily bad) there is a certain comforting in knowing who you are going to see and both parties can relax a little more.

  11. #7307
    Okay, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I need to second Patonko's review. I came in with really high expectations (which may be why I was disappointed, kinda?) I read all the rave reviews and after the last failed outing I figured I'd go with the surefire winner in Leia. Setup was everything as described. She looked amazing. I read reviews where she basically talks to you for a while and then you sort of get into it. She seemed a little hurried and got right to a great BBBJ, but it wasn't long before she was ready to slip the cover on. I thought we were going to get into the mood with some LFK, DFK, but nope. Didn't get that. Tried, but, didn't seem like something she did (even though I've read all the other reviews). Okay, well down to brass tax -- she was good, really good and I thought 'Okay, maybe this is just going to be one of those MSOG type sessions and she just wants to get #1 out of the way so we can take a breather and keep going later. Nope. I finished shot 1 and she immediately was getting up to go shower. I noted how quickly it went and she sort of implied that it was a 1 and done. I showered alone and then she escorted me to the door. Didn't even do any talking to take up the remainder of my time or anything. I mean she's got a fantastic personality, great face / body, performs amazing, but the entire experience left me feeling like I got taken. Maybe this was all me and getting my hopes up that it would be like all the other reviews I read, but I really came away feeling like while this was a really great date. I wouldn't ever go for more than 30 minutes if it was going to be anything like the first date. Again, everyone else seems to have not had the experience I had, so YM will probably vary greatly from mine. That's two strikes from the last two outings I've had and it's left me feeling like I'm going to take an indefinite break from this here game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    Date with Leia.

    Finally made contact with Leia and had a date with her. Overall I'd give her a 7. 5/10.

    I texted her asking if she had any available appointments and she responded with some times. I arranged a date at noon and confirmed around 11. I arrived at about 11:50 and texted her. She said she was running late and needed to hop in the shower. She texted me her room and I came up at 12:10, so we started our date a little late. I showered briefly and we started the action around 12:15.

    Very good experience, started with LFK and then DFK before BBBJ. After a bit the cover went on and she started going at it RCG. This was the hottest part of the experience, watching her juicy ass bounce up and down on me. After about 5-10 minutes she got tired so we switched to doggy and I pounded her for another 10 minutes before she said her thighs hurt and we switched to missionary. Another 5 minutes and I said I needed a break. By now it was about 12:30 and she asked if she should just finish me with a HJ. I asked her how much time was left and she said she liked to save 15 minutes for cleanup so we had 15 minutes left. I was a little put off since we had started 15 minutes late (because of her), but I didn't say anything. Combo HJ / BBBJ got me off. Afterwards we showered and cuddled on the bed talking til about 5 minutes before and then I got dressed to leave. Final kiss goodbye and we parted ways..

  12. #7306

    Leia

    Well did you see her availability? Every half hour almost. No wonder she's tired. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    Yeah even with her shortfalls I think she's the best provider out there in terms of young attractive providers. Most young attractive providers are either bitchy, impersonal, aren't enthusiastic or all three. Leia is nice, seems to genuinely be into your conversations and is more enthusiastic than most young attractive providers. I may have gone in there with my expectations too high. Regardless, for her price and her looks, she's the best provider out there.

  13. #7305

    What??

    Her PD profile says her name is Nicole Lopez. WTF? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy69  [View Original Post]
    You can also find her on privatedelights. She does do video screening for first time clients. GFE BBBJ, dfk, daty, sex with cover. Very sexy small European girl but takes it like a champ. Would go again.

  14. #7304

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her yet or have any intel? She is also listed on PD.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2343151
    You can also find her on privatedelights. She does do video screening for first time clients. GFE BBBJ, dfk, daty, sex with cover. Very sexy small European girl but takes it like a champ. Would go again.

  15. #7303

    Adel

    Anyone tried her yet or have any intel? She is also listed on PD.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2343151

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape