Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 10992
-
08-14-21 20:35 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 984Leia. What I've learned. "Fo reals!"
Every monger has an opinion about any given provider. How many times have we all seen five different reviews about one provider. Each review all over the place about good, bad, and everything in between.
And "most" mongers on this board are here to learn where to go and have a good time with any provider. We also are here to learn where NOT to go and get ripped off!
But the discriminating monger wants to know the obvious; what exactly did another guy get for the specific amount of money that was paid? Here, too, we 'sometimes' see different levels of service for different amounts of money with the same provider.
Why?
Maybe one guy is a fat, hairy, stinky, drunken slob that just stumbled in from the Korean bar next door. Maybe the provider is exceptionally horny and just returned from a break and genuinely "in the mood" whatever that might be for her. Maybe a monger walks in and the provider is turned on by what SHE sees and is suddenly ready to play.
Who knows?
How do we figure all that sh*t out, as a reader of this board? I just want to have a good time like anyone else and get my money's worth, right? Lately, between the crackdown on AMPs starting almost three years ago and now COVID, how the f*ck are we to still figure out where a great provider is and how can we see her?
There is a way and it takes a bit of work, but it's easy.
Look who is giving a bad review? How many posts does he have up? The post count is right there in front of you. Move your cursor over his name and click on it. Go to "view forum posts" and you will be taken to a list of everything that guy has ever put up on this board. CAUTION: you must be aware that the same individual can posts all they want under different names, yes?
Now, let's talk about Leia.
One monger put up less than 10 reviews, all about Leia, and all bad. Really?
The other one has posted less than 20 reviews, five of them about Leia, and all negative. The others? More generally negative reviews of other providers. There are a few reviews about SW's using drugs, heroin and crack, and about doing it BBFS. Then finishing a comment thread with "be careful out there".
Whoa? Really? Doing BBFS with heroin using SW's and then advising us to 'be careful'? What?
To admin monitoring this page, please forgive me. This is not a personal attack on anyone but a persuasive plea to those taking the time to actually write a real review, about any provider. Be honest and truthful. And factual, please. A website link ALWAYS. Price paid. Services offered. That is the very basic. Your side comments about the girl, mood, the location, parking, shower, privacy, etc. Are all REALLY extra bonus info! Mahalo for that stuff.
I don't think it serves anyone to read a trash review (attack?) on any provider that leads the reader to consider, "Did this guy even see her?
Many of us have been seeing Leia for years. Like others, I started seeing her and Vivian at the Kukui Plaza AMP and instantly fell in love with Leia, her service, and her genuine style and attention to me as a customer. It's why I kept going back to see her.
Anyone who has followed her personal life on Instagram knows the trials and tribulations of her very busy life. The good and the bad. Funny thing, how many other providers put their entire life to there for us to see, so publicly? Uh, maybe like, none.
Leia is great in bed. She still comes across (at least, to me) as being one of those few providers that can make me feel good, make me feel special, in spite of the reality that I know she has a long list of regulars. She has come and gone here in Hawaii and California. But she also has an entirely different life, working in another industry that I have actually seen her in, first hand. She's a single mom dealing with a lot of crap.
She doesn't need the psychopathic efforts of some guy trashing her and her reputation.
No provider anywhere deserves that.
Call out bad service whenever you want. Thats why we are here on this board. We want to know, too.
But I've had countless times where a provider is "late" and I just go with the flow. In the end, it's all good. Being late seems to be the norm more often than not. Kinda like being at an AMP and getting the knock at 45 minutes off your HOUR time, right?!
It seems many mongers wants a PSE style date, with the most gorgeous woman on the planet, while paying a Walmart price, when shopping at Tiffany Jewelers. Is that realistic?
Then there is the reality of what is available to mongers here versus what we can actually afford to pay. The providers we see are women with a real life they never talk about or share with us. Why should they? Do we tell them everything about ourselves?
I'll keep seeing Leia because she is a passionate, sexy, non-asian, who is intelligent, can carry a real conversation about life, and always makes me feel like I'm somebody she WANTS to be with. We've had great sex. Many, many times. It's always a great time with her. It's what I pay for and what I want. And most of all, its what she delivers. For me, it's been the same. I'm sure for many of her regulars, its the same too.
-
08-14-21 17:48 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 110Nichole Lopez PD
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../nicolelopez94
I read Mr Smiley's review and figured I'd take a shot as well. Her ad says 5'1" and that is very accurate. I was shocked and surprised (in a good way) to see her stature when she opened the door. I like to be taller than my women so it was a plus for me to tower over her. She's not a spinner by any account but she's "thicc" in a good way. If you like women with some strong legs, she's gottem. She's extremely friendly and easy to connect with via text and setup an appointment. YMMV, but I got a nice long BBBJ and CFS. Great kisser too. She does smoke as I could taste it when I was DFKing her, but the taste is quite faint. Had a great time and she is here until mid-Sept.
-
08-14-21 16:39 #7360Regular Member

Posts: 7Selena?
-
08-14-21 15:45 #7359Forum Advertiser

Posts: 66Sorry
I don't schedule back to back. I have a 30 minute window in between appts so I can clean and shower and change linens etc. So I would have time to accommodate 10 minutes without bumping anybody else. My goal is to not run late anymore so hopefully I won't even need to explain this to anyone.
Originally Posted by Tufono1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 07:28 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 17Alicia love
Anyone TOFTT? https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2503470.
I swear she used to be around back in the day. She's freaking hot.
-
08-13-21 23:30 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 180Leia
You couldn't have explained this any better that you did. I read her initial reply saying "Yeah that's a fair assessment of my reliability". I was waiting for her to say "My Bad" or "I blame my lack luster time management on COVID". How about everyone take a pass on her and go back to Happy Land. She use to work at an AMP at Kukui Plaza and we'd get 60 minutes for $150 plus $50 House Fee. These girls have gotten lazy and all have raised their $$$ due to COVID. They're not doing anything extra for the increase but are cutting our time short and no more MSOG. To hell with them and hit the AMP going forward. The customers should start setting the rules. 30 minutes = 30 minutes. 60 minutes = 60 minutes. Anything less than that give them a poor rating and their customer base will dwindle to nothing.
Originally Posted by Tufono1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:59 #7356Regular Member

Posts: 1010 Minute Leia
Leila: For us public school braddas, can you explain the two part time and Money credit. Does that mean if you are 10 minutes late, you will bump the next guy and run him late, and add 10 minutes to our time and we deduct $83 from the $250?
Originally Posted by LeiaBaby
[View Original Post]
Meaning you run 10 minutes late we only drop $167 on table, and we get extra 10 minutes?
Better for you to explain so that the boys no have to ask in person. Not good for mo guys gang up on you.
-
08-12-21 01:09 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 1301Tgtbt toftt
Let me ask you a question. Do you think that girl is super hot? What usually comes of ads with super hot girls at low prices? TGTBT if you guessed that then you're on the right track. Unless you want to TOFTT and report back to the community of how you have buyer's remorse or that they wasted your time because the girl in the pic wasn't there or available. Put in the work and do your research. GL!
Originally Posted by BbbKane
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 00:04 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 180Fake Scammer's
I decided to see if I could find a real one on the Lady's One site. The girls were attractive so I gave it a shot. 4 out of 4 wanted a deposit with a gift card and I refused. This is how I know they're not even here. I ask them to take a picture of something in their room that says Hawaii on it. All 4 didn't respond. I guess I will be checking out Happy soon.
-
08-11-21 23:57 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 1021A good time with Czech Babe Nicole
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../nicolelopez94
Sorry for late report, I saw her last Friday afternoon. She looks 100% like her photos, very friendly and talkative, and knows her way in the sheets. Read her reviews on her links.
She will be here for a little while, you need to get some before she leaves. She ONLY has 1 NO List item. So get some of her YESES. Ha ha.
Have fun Men.
-
08-11-21 17:38 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 61Natalie = Mariko
Thanks for the confirmation.
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:56 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 180Natalie
Yes, her Instagram is: Maiahrosee.
Originally Posted by BbbKane
[View Original Post]
Her account is private but she will accept anyone.
-
08-11-21 03:22 #7350Regular Member

Posts: 7Nico?
Anyone had Nico?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3156868
-
08-11-21 02:42 #7349Regular Member

Posts: 7Is she decent looking? She has Instagram?
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:46 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 180Natalie
You guess it correct. I really liked her until she started seeing other guys while on a trip which was paid for by the guy. Thank goodness I only paid once but seen her a couple times for free. When she knew I was on to her she backed off fast and that was the end of it. She told me a lot of herself and her past during that time.
Originally Posted by KidRobot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





