Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12907

    Well I'll be damned

    Quote Originally Posted by BBace1  [View Original Post]
    What Notel in Moraine?
    Saturday night she sent me a message asked me if I wanted to come see her I said maybe later this evening she said ok I'm mobile too if you need me to come to you LOL guess that's how she was mobile in that stolen ass car. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

  2. #12906

    Relax Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by BBace1  [View Original Post]
    What Notel in Moraine?
    https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...-roads-closed/

  3. #12905

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Heaven is prob going to be out of action for a bit, that situation at the Notel in Moraine, she was the female involved.
    What Notel in Moraine?

  4. #12904

    Fetty

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was Fetanol.
    Fetty is Fentanyl. Heroine is boi.

    If you ever have the unfortunate experience to run your date to get well you will get the pic after a while. Any way about it. It sucks to deal with.

  5. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, you know fetty is street slang for money right? If you are implying that she is a heroin user, that is boi.
    I'm from Columbus and we call the shut fetty, real black tar heroin was called boi. This powder shit that's dropping people like flies is Fentanyl aka fetty.

  6. #12902
    Quote Originally Posted by MountProspect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this Dayton cutie? Visiting your fair city this weekend and would like to explore: https://tryst.link/bdsm/littlelilac20.
    I tried to reach out a month ago as did others. I'm unaware of any successful meetings. Just my experience.

  7. #12901

    Fetty?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, you know fetty is street slang for money right? If you are implying that she is a heroin user, that is boi.
    I thought that was Fetanol.

  8. #12900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    I have seen heaven a few times now she is def worth it. Last.

    Time we had a lot of fun Bbj was rubbing on that ass and fiv she whipped around over top of me in 69 position but I don't daty with these girls nice view though.
    Heaven is prob going to be out of action for a bit, that situation at the Notel in Moraine, she was the female involved.

  9. #12899

    Blonde

    I think I regret talking to this one: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/675153366082.

    In the event "she" deletes the ad, there are pics attached to this review. I'm thinking that this ad is a complete scam. I was able to get a selfie of her so I verified it's her. She held up 3 fingers like I asked and showed some skin. Then she gave me rates which are $. 80 hhr $$. 50 hr and $$ 00 and said that $$ 00 came with no rules. Then she asks me to prove to her that I am not LEO by sending her a selfie holding up 3 fingers and then follows up asking me to send her a dpic. No thanks. I'm thinking this ad is red flag all over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  


  10. #12898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Weight

    OK, the pics must be wrong because she has her weight as 164 on a 5 ft 5 frame? The gal in the pics is either not her or they are old? Let the buyer be ware?

    Quote Originally Posted by MountProspect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this Dayton cutie? Visiting your fair city this weekend and would like to explore: https://tryst.link/bdsm/littlelilac20.

  11. #12897

    Make your wildest dreams come true

    This lady will black mail you. Stay clear of you she's using several photos and different number 937 xxx 0323. Also now using 812 xxx 0412.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MzY...MzJkYTZlMw.jpg

  12. #12896
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of reviews on her if you use the search function. Why PM instead of just posting here for others to get info also?
    You Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know but thanks.

  13. #12895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBigHead  [View Original Post]
    So this brunette you guys are talking about definitely is a crack monster, she is on fetty as well but claims she is in a methadone clinic. She claims to not have been in the business long but yet she certainly isn't shy about doing date after date. .
    Ummm, you know fetty is street slang for money right? If you are implying that she is a heroin user, that is boi.

  14. #12894

    Little Lilac

    Anyone sample this Dayton cutie? Visiting your fair city this weekend and would like to explore: https://tryst.link/bdsm/littlelilac20.

  15. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    She should be posting add soon on STG. I've seen twice. Legit. Smokes, not during session. Nicer hotel. I had to wait 15 min while she showered. Not a clock watcher. No drugs, no vices, but ADHD but not annoying. She is trying to offer duos w a blonde but they haven't put add up yet. She is Miamiasburg Monday and could use help w school supplies. She gets into it (3 for her) and takes direction well. Last 4 digits 4050 I'll link the add when posted. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/937-538-4050
    Site above
    So this brunette you guys are talking about definitely is a crack monster, she is on fetty as well but claims she is in a methadone clinic. She claims to not have been in the business long but yet she certainly isn't shy about doing date after date. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape