Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 258 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3858
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2568
    Drk.

    I was on McKnight. Looking for back rub next to a pawn shop. I place recommended by yourself. Twice and not even a wiff of DIY.

  2. #2567

    Avoid Shanna massage in new castle

    Worst experience ever had. The ads make it sound terrific it is a dump smells I felt itchy all over. Table shower is an old shower stall next to smelly toilet OMG please avoid the girl is is in her early 50's and is terrible. Never again best massages are in Warren, Ohio.

  3. #2566
    I'm still a newb with 2+ years experience now. When I know who I want to see, I call and book for that person. I had an experience again today where the other gal tried to poach me after I called to book a particular gal. That happened before and I just left. If you don't care who you get, then all you're doing is making sure someone will be avail.

    When I answer that question, I typically say "yes, but it's been several months. You look new. How long have you been here?" This works most of the time, but there are exceptions when they've been there forever. In that case I say "you must have been busy because I would have remembered you. " They want to feel safe, and it's why many ask you what you want instead of offering sex for money or a "tip. " Treat them with respect, and ask before you touch. Enjoy and report please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastNa  [View Original Post]
    Quick 2 questions.

    1. Is it good or bad to call ahead to see if someone particular is working or not? Or should you ask when you arrive if someone is there or not?

    2. When the asked if you've been here before do you default just say yes even if it's your first time? Not sure what the reason they ask you that is.

    Thanks guys.

  4. #2565
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastNa  [View Original Post]
    Quick 2 questions.

    1. Is it good or bad to call ahead to see if someone particular is working or not? Or should you ask when you arrive if someone is there or not?

    2. When the asked if you've been here before do you default just say yes even if it's your first time? Not sure what the reason they ask you that is.

    Thanks guys.
    Yes, call ahead first if you want a special girl! Good idea! Better chance you can get" that girl" then just showing up cold, asking if she is popular!

    If Momma ask you tell her, ya, "Few months before Cov19, hit" forget who I had, name! "Great massage "! Why came back!

  5. #2564

    Newbie question

    Quick 2 questions.

    1. Is it good or bad to call ahead to see if someone particular is working or not? Or should you ask when you arrive if someone is there or not?

    2. When the asked if you've been here before do you default just say yes even if it's your first time? Not sure what the reason they ask you that is.

    Thanks guys.

  6. #2563

    Only two Girls at Monroeville Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the place to be. Maybe Jin run on golden mile highway?
    One is younger looking and quite attractive and the other girl is older and is still better looking than anything Xin Sui has to offer. It is a shame how far that place has fallen. By design obviously.

  7. #2562

    Monroeville massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy to hear that you had some luck there. When I walked in there earlier today, the available massage girls were old, I'm talking pushing 60. I turned around and left. Such a shame because Xin Sui used to have some very sweet girls working there not too long ago. I considered stopping by Monroeville massage but they were three cars in the parking lot when I drove past.
    Sounds like the place to be. Maybe Jin run on golden mile highway?

  8. #2561

    My Xin Sui Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz  [View Original Post]
    Nice report on the new castle one with the cowboy finish. Always roll of a dice if you go someplace different.

    Been mongering. Had some luck at Xin Sui mamasan invited me to some woman in 40's. Nice thin frame and of course she was masked. She did have strong hands but also tender for the roaming part. On the flip she knows how to work the boys and allowed me UTC.

    Other usual places I've gone to were standard. No fresh new young ones either. Might need to visit a new place for some luck.
    I'm happy to hear that you had some luck there. When I walked in there earlier today, the available massage girls were old, I'm talking pushing 60. I turned around and left. Such a shame because Xin Sui used to have some very sweet girls working there not too long ago. I considered stopping by Monroeville massage but they were three cars in the parking lot when I drove past.

  9. #2560

    Older gal almost bald on top??

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead69  [View Original Post]
    Chinese massage therapy on 422. Yang she on business 422.
    Stopped by. Asked for Lisa. Was older gal with thinning hair on top! Yikes.

  10. #2559
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Just me

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead69  [View Original Post]
    Chinese massage therapy on 422. Yang she on business 422.
    Nothing really going on here, just.

    A Rub, Tug!

    Why so much interest? Drk.

  11. #2558
    Sorry for some of you fellows, the new joey and whomever else had a piss-poor and lack-lustre time at Sky Spa. That joint surely been either hit or miss for many years now. They seem to also go thru "new ownerships" every so often and change personnel quicker then the Postman changes his socks. Maybe the new lovvy was just being careful as she was new to the area. No excuse for HIGH $$ charges like that, but maybe just chalk up this one in the loss column on the standings table.

    Good for you to "take a hard tackle for our side" and now we'll surely know to avoid the joint for awhile. Thanks!

    # Salty.

  12. #2557

    422

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxMarker  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 on 422. Which one?
    Chinese massage therapy on 422. Yang she on business 422.

  13. #2556
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Down from Sheet's, Tire shop

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxMarker  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 on 422. Which one?
    Going to Butler, left side, small building. Chinese Massage, open sign. Most time Big truck parked at the side lot.

  14. #2555

    Which place?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead69  [View Original Post]
    Recently stopped in for first day vacation fun. Expected just standard as never was more lucky than that at this place. Lisa greeted me along with another unknown. Very uncovered cowboy finish. Delayed by other provider still being in next room. When they were finished, Lisa went to work.
    There are 2 on 422. Which one?

  15. #2554

    Sky spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSinned  [View Original Post]
    Well after seeing a few positive reviews at Sky Spa, I decided to take a gander. WOW was I sorely misled, and should've continued my abstaining from said establishment. Entry was all fine and well, greated by MamaSan and got the have you been here before and current temp check and masking, led to a room and told girl would come and take the donation. Was greated by Tina, intriguingly attractive lady, nice tight red dreams with some popping large "C" maybe small D's, face was covered but later discovered was not to shab. Gave her the house donation (red flag 1) said house fee increased to $80, so I roll with it only anticipating the extra would increase by the same. Since the table shower was in use, she opted to start the massage prior to the shower portion, shower freed up and thus began a lackluster TS with no enthusiasm and minimal attention to the boys. Through some small talk during the shower to break the ice, found out it was her 3rd day there, in from LA. Upon returning to the room laid the donation on the table and she said 120 only get at handy and 200 for around the world! Baffled at the GPS, I balked and attempted to negotiate, only to take the money off the table and said I'll take the massage I overpaid for. Which was lacklustered as well. Upon leaving I stated my displeasure with MamaSan, but I got he broken English response. So word to the wise avoid Tina at Sky!!
    I got the same thing last year twice. Won't ever go back. Don't remember the two girls that I had at the time but. Said house fee was 70. That's really nothing for me. I paid it. After the shower. The one wanted 180 for around the world. The other time the girl wanted 250 for everything. I said no thank you. I'll just take the massage. So instead of giving the massage they both went and got the mamason, she gave me a quick hard massage for about 15 minutes. Place ain't worth crud. P.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape