Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 258 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3859
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2554

    Sky spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSinned  [View Original Post]
    Well after seeing a few positive reviews at Sky Spa, I decided to take a gander. WOW was I sorely misled, and should've continued my abstaining from said establishment. Entry was all fine and well, greated by MamaSan and got the have you been here before and current temp check and masking, led to a room and told girl would come and take the donation. Was greated by Tina, intriguingly attractive lady, nice tight red dreams with some popping large "C" maybe small D's, face was covered but later discovered was not to shab. Gave her the house donation (red flag 1) said house fee increased to $80, so I roll with it only anticipating the extra would increase by the same. Since the table shower was in use, she opted to start the massage prior to the shower portion, shower freed up and thus began a lackluster TS with no enthusiasm and minimal attention to the boys. Through some small talk during the shower to break the ice, found out it was her 3rd day there, in from LA. Upon returning to the room laid the donation on the table and she said 120 only get at handy and 200 for around the world! Baffled at the GPS, I balked and attempted to negotiate, only to take the money off the table and said I'll take the massage I overpaid for. Which was lacklustered as well. Upon leaving I stated my displeasure with MamaSan, but I got he broken English response. So word to the wise avoid Tina at Sky!!
    I got the same thing last year twice. Won't ever go back. Don't remember the two girls that I had at the time but. Said house fee was 70. That's really nothing for me. I paid it. After the shower. The one wanted 180 for around the world. The other time the girl wanted 250 for everything. I said no thank you. I'll just take the massage. So instead of giving the massage they both went and got the mamason, she gave me a quick hard massage for about 15 minutes. Place ain't worth crud. P.

  2. #2553

    Disappointing time at Sky Spa

    Well after seeing a few positive reviews at Sky Spa, I decided to take a gander. WOW was I sorely misled, and should've continued my abstaining from said establishment. Entry was all fine and well, greated by MamaSan and got the have you been here before and current temp check and masking, led to a room and told girl would come and take the donation. Was greated by Tina, intriguingly attractive lady, nice tight red dreams with some popping large "C" maybe small D's, face was covered but later discovered was not to shab. Gave her the house donation (red flag 1) said house fee increased to $80, so I roll with it only anticipating the extra would increase by the same. Since the table shower was in use, she opted to start the massage prior to the shower portion, shower freed up and thus began a lackluster TS with no enthusiasm and minimal attention to the boys. Through some small talk during the shower to break the ice, found out it was her 3rd day there, in from LA. Upon returning to the room laid the donation on the table and she said 120 only get at handy and 200 for around the world! Baffled at the GPS, I balked and attempted to negotiate, only to take the money off the table and said I'll take the massage I overpaid for. Which was lacklustered as well. Upon leaving I stated my displeasure with MamaSan, but I got he broken English response. So word to the wise avoid Tina at Sky!!

  3. #2552

    Nice report

    Nice report on the new castle one with the cowboy finish. Always roll of a dice if you go someplace different.

    Been mongering. Had some luck at Xin Sui mamasan invited me to some woman in 40's. Nice thin frame and of course she was masked. She did have strong hands but also tender for the roaming part. On the flip she knows how to work the boys and allowed me UTC.

    Other usual places I've gone to were standard. No fresh new young ones either. Might need to visit a new place for some luck.

  4. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by AusseSalt  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. "Cowboy finish"? Crikey, that's a new one on me. Never heard of that. Hmm. Let me see. Did you shoot her in the eye? Surely saw the Rifleman do that on the telly.

    Wondering IF that's the onley massage parlour in New Castle.

    # Salty.
    4 places in new castle, One diy on north hill. Other 3 standard he. "cowboy finish" as in she rode on top! LOL.

  5. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead69  [View Original Post]
    Recently stopped in for first day vacation fun. Expected just standard as never was more lucky than that at this place. Lisa greeted me along with another unknown. Very uncovered cowboy finish. Delayed by other provider still being in next room. When they were finished, Lisa went to work.
    Hmm. "Cowboy finish"? Crikey, that's a new one on me. Never heard of that. Hmm. Let me see. Did you shoot her in the eye? Surely saw the Rifleman do that on the telly.

    Wondering IF that's the onley massage parlour in New Castle.

    # Salty.

  6. #2549

    New castle 422

    Recently stopped in for first day vacation fun. Expected just standard as never was more lucky than that at this place. Lisa greeted me along with another unknown. Very uncovered cowboy finish. Delayed by other provider still being in next room. When they were finished, Lisa went to work.

  7. #2548

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDaddy1225  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Chinese Massage on Rt 30 between greensburg and Latrobe? Not fR up the hill from Sheets on right hand side in little shopping area. Near the stop light by Asetique. I see it all the time but haven't tried it yet.
    Standard Chinese massage w / HE for sure. Possibly more. Same with the other place you had mentioned too.

  8. #2547

    Chinese Massage on Rt 30

    Anyone have any info on Chinese Massage on Rt 30 between greensburg and Latrobe? Not fR up the hill from Sheets on right hand side in little shopping area. Near the stop light by Asetique. I see it all the time but haven't tried it yet.

  9. #2546

    Crazy Amy

    Anyone know the whereabouts of Crazy Amy? She used to work at Forever Relaxation in Penn Hills and then Chippewa last I've seen her a few years ago. Flower tat on one of the milkies. Fun times!

  10. #2545

    Shao Ping He

    Visiting from out of state and this place was recommended. $50 house fee for hr massage. Place is not the nicest but ok. Room just had half curtain in the doorway. Got Mary. Massage was ok at times but mostly rather lame. During the hour She tried to up sell to 4 hands, then 90 minutes, then hot stone then table shower. Good tease at the end and standard finish. I did partake in the table shower for extra $10. Got dressed and I had a C note and twenty. I gave her the C note and she asked for the extra twenty in my hand. Nope.

  11. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Ya Salt, you may fall in a" hole" or two on Carson St. Now? But all the ladies are ready to help you out of it: (Red Sun, Bamboo, Dragon, Foot, American massage)!

    So lets get out and try, keep your aliment up! Post!
    Just to reassure you, many of us like Carson, construction or not.

    However: which one is "American Massage"? Seems like I missed that one.

    Thanks.

  12. #2543
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Hole

    Quote Originally Posted by AusseSalt  [View Original Post]
    There's a whole bleedin lot of roadway constructions out there, DRK. Hard to get around to Carson streets. Though the Chip shop and Piper's are open if you're headed to football. Surely might be time for a trip to Kyoto, to see which Grans they got working. Just close yer eyes tightly and pretend it's a young pretty-bird.

    Louisville? Have a good time on your journey over there, DRK. Give the lovvys a good go! One of these days I got to get me own self to France.

    # Salty.
    Ya Salt, you may fall in a" hole" or two on Carson St. Now? But all the ladies are ready to help you out of it: (Red Sun, Bamboo, Dragon, Foot, American massage)!

    So lets get out and try, keep your aliment up! Post!

  13. #2542
    There's a whole bleedin lot of roadway constructions out there, DRK. Hard to get around to Carson streets. Though the Chip shop and Piper's are open if you're headed to football. Surely might be time for a trip to Kyoto, to see which Grans they got working. Just close yer eyes tightly and pretend it's a young pretty-bird.

    Louisville? Have a good time on your journey over there, DRK. Give the lovvys a good go! One of these days I got to get me own self to France.

    # Salty.

  14. #2541
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Traveling

    I'm on the road, next week Louisville, long fun weekend, doing my home work, studying the board, I can tell you they aren't to far in front of us on AMPs!

    Yes, I'm a pain in the ass, to find that special one!

    Which brings me to WTF, no one going to Carson St. AMPs?

    AMPs in Pitts?

    Drk.

  15. #2540

    Visiting

    I am from Indy and visiting Pittsburgh next week. Any good AMPs in the Canonsburg Southpointe area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape