Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3858
-
08-19-21 13:15 #2568Regular Member

Posts: 4Drk.
I was on McKnight. Looking for back rub next to a pawn shop. I place recommended by yourself. Twice and not even a wiff of DIY.
-
08-16-21 14:57 #2567Regular Member

Posts: 7Avoid Shanna massage in new castle
Worst experience ever had. The ads make it sound terrific it is a dump smells I felt itchy all over. Table shower is an old shower stall next to smelly toilet OMG please avoid the girl is is in her early 50's and is terrible. Never again best massages are in Warren, Ohio.
-
08-16-21 14:57 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 1251I'm still a newb with 2+ years experience now. When I know who I want to see, I call and book for that person. I had an experience again today where the other gal tried to poach me after I called to book a particular gal. That happened before and I just left. If you don't care who you get, then all you're doing is making sure someone will be avail.
When I answer that question, I typically say "yes, but it's been several months. You look new. How long have you been here?" This works most of the time, but there are exceptions when they've been there forever. In that case I say "you must have been busy because I would have remembered you. " They want to feel safe, and it's why many ask you what you want instead of offering sex for money or a "tip. " Treat them with respect, and ask before you touch. Enjoy and report please.
Originally Posted by BeastNa
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 11:24 #2565This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Newbie
Yes, call ahead first if you want a special girl! Good idea! Better chance you can get" that girl" then just showing up cold, asking if she is popular!
Originally Posted by BeastNa
[View Original Post]
If Momma ask you tell her, ya, "Few months before Cov19, hit" forget who I had, name! "Great massage "! Why came back!
-
08-15-21 23:58 #2564Regular Member

Posts: 11Newbie question
Quick 2 questions.
1. Is it good or bad to call ahead to see if someone particular is working or not? Or should you ask when you arrive if someone is there or not?
2. When the asked if you've been here before do you default just say yes even if it's your first time? Not sure what the reason they ask you that is.
Thanks guys.
-
08-14-21 21:14 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 491Only two Girls at Monroeville Massage
One is younger looking and quite attractive and the other girl is older and is still better looking than anything Xin Sui has to offer. It is a shame how far that place has fallen. By design obviously.
Originally Posted by Linkz
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 05:02 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 42Monroeville massage
Sounds like the place to be. Maybe Jin run on golden mile highway?
Originally Posted by Dam2725
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 19:02 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 491My Xin Sui Visit
I'm happy to hear that you had some luck there. When I walked in there earlier today, the available massage girls were old, I'm talking pushing 60. I turned around and left. Such a shame because Xin Sui used to have some very sweet girls working there not too long ago. I considered stopping by Monroeville massage but they were three cars in the parking lot when I drove past.
Originally Posted by Linkz
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:14 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 109Older gal almost bald on top??
Stopped by. Asked for Lisa. Was older gal with thinning hair on top! Yikes.
Originally Posted by OldHead69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 08:11 #2559This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Just me
Nothing really going on here, just.
Originally Posted by OldHead69
[View Original Post]
A Rub, Tug!
Why so much interest? Drk.
-
08-12-21 00:30 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 587Sorry for some of you fellows, the new joey and whomever else had a piss-poor and lack-lustre time at Sky Spa. That joint surely been either hit or miss for many years now. They seem to also go thru "new ownerships" every so often and change personnel quicker then the Postman changes his socks. Maybe the new lovvy was just being careful as she was new to the area. No excuse for HIGH $$ charges like that, but maybe just chalk up this one in the loss column on the standings table.
Good for you to "take a hard tackle for our side" and now we'll surely know to avoid the joint for awhile. Thanks!
# Salty.
-
08-11-21 17:27 #2557Regular Member

Posts: 17422
Chinese massage therapy on 422. Yang she on business 422.
Originally Posted by PhxMarker
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 12:53 #2556This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Down from Sheet's, Tire shop
Going to Butler, left side, small building. Chinese Massage, open sign. Most time Big truck parked at the side lot.
Originally Posted by PhxMarker
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 12:31 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 109Which place?
There are 2 on 422. Which one?
Originally Posted by OldHead69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 09:47 #2554Regular Member

Posts: 22Sky spa
I got the same thing last year twice. Won't ever go back. Don't remember the two girls that I had at the time but. Said house fee was 70. That's really nothing for me. I paid it. After the shower. The one wanted 180 for around the world. The other time the girl wanted 250 for everything. I said no thank you. I'll just take the massage. So instead of giving the massage they both went and got the mamason, she gave me a quick hard massage for about 15 minutes. Place ain't worth crud. P.
Originally Posted by LittleSinned
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






