Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9744
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on the fugly, will be passing hard.

    As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.
    I remember someone mentioning here that she did crack or meth or one of those kind of drugs you smoke out of a glass pipe, can't remember which one it was. Might be clean now or might be even more unstable just FYI.

  2. #9743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBred33  [View Original Post]
    LJ is a sexy older woman but her ppm is at $700 and she will not negotiate at all unfortunately.
    Her pay per first meet is $700. Once you're in front of her she's easy to negotiate with. You just have to spoil her a bit upfront. Whether or not she's worth it is an open question. She's sweet and sexy and I think she is actually looking for love but wants some money along the way. But if she likes you she'll forgo payment after awhile.

  3. #9742
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on the fugly, will be passing hard.

    As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.
    Check out my post #5328 when I saw her. Stay. Away.

  4. #9741
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Thats subjective. She doesn't live up to her pics at all she looks much older with some miles on her. And while I wouldn't say she's ugly I didn't find her all that attractive.
    True! Would've been more accurate to say "her pictures are hot" because I haven't met her yet. I guess I'll make an evaluation if / when I do see her. Not surprised on the miles considering her age but have a MILF itch that needs scratching. At least she's open to meeting, many of the college aged girls I have reached out to have absurd expectations: "send me money to talk so I know you're serious", wanting to sell pictures, etc. It's been a while since I've had a subscription so I'm really just seeing what sticks.

  5. #9740
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on the fugly, will be passing hard.

    As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.
    Try for BBFSCIP.

  6. #9739
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]

    As for fit cougar,.she's hot at least.
    Thats subjective. She doesn't live up to her pics at all she looks much older with some miles on her. And while I wouldn't say she's ugly I didn't find her all that attractive.

  7. #9738

    LJ_Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Currently working on these. All pretty responsive and open to switching to text pretty fast.

    LJ_Chicago. Active account since 2018.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5aed...2-6d11c811400d

    Fit cougar. New account, suspect she's done this before. Said she loves younger guys, so trying my luck here. Seems most eager to meet out of all of these.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43d31...5-969914ca1826

    Smartgirl. New account, younger girl. Seems new but we'll see where it goes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0ce8...1-d2044235dd84

    Bijoubijou. Account active since 2015 so I'd be surprised if she isn't too experienced. EDIT: Had the bright idea of searching this one's profile on here and will likely pass LOL

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f06f8...3-af19e0336729

    Down2 earth. Reached out to me, says she's coming to the city in the future, and wants to hang out. Still hashing out details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8387d...c-2138eaf86c30
    LJ is a sexy older woman but her ppm is at $700 and she will not negotiate at all unfortunately.

  8. #9737
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAkerman  [View Original Post]
    What was her $? She looks pretty hot.
    Agreed. She looks smoking hot. What was she asking?

  9. #9736
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She's not new at all to the site LOL and has been reviewed on the board. I saw her once she's pretty "out there". Talks like crazy and I think she is actually a bit legit crazy. Strange living situation in that she has a curfew and has to be home by 11 pm (a halfway house type of thing maybe?) Older and big / hard stripper fake titties but easy to set up with and got the job done, CFS, $300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43d31...5-969914ca1826

    Yeah she's been reviewed on the board, everyone said she wants $500. Someone posted a couple pics of her and she looks pretty fugly tbh.
    Agreed on the fugly, will be passing hard.

    As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.

  10. #9735
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she wants platonic only and nothing sexual.
    Haven't gotten that vibe from her yet. I've had a couple that have said it. Might just be deterrent for the super horn dogs.

  11. #9734

    How much

    What was her $? She looks pretty hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6bad...8-2cc798450d6a

    Lmao I met and rawdogged her yesterday too, on first date. She almost let me come inside. So no, she's not saving herself up for a single sd.

    She lied about her situation, like where she's from and what she does for work. I can tell because of her accent and lack of cultural knowledge of her purported background. I think SA is her main source of income. I have nothing against that. Just don't fall for her saying stuff like she's monogamous for you.
    .

  12. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Currently working on these. All pretty responsive and open to switching to text pretty fast.

    Down2 earth. Reached out to me, says she's coming to the city in the future, and wants to hang out. Still hashing out details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8387d...c-2138eaf86c30
    Her profile says she wants platonic only and nothing sexual.

  13. #9732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.
    Forget the long custom messages. Write something up that sounds pleasant on a word doc where you can modify a few details here and there as needed to customize it, then copy paste it for everyone. Keep it relatively short, like 1-2 short paragraphs at the most. Writing novels to them will few responses, no matter how many of them have "write me a longer detailed message" in their profile, and you'll just get annoyed and tired.

    Eventually you'll get a response with this technique and you'll be a lot less irritated by having to constantly write new variations "I want to fuck" to everyone.

  14. #9731
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]

    Fit cougar. New account, suspect she's done this before. Said she loves younger guys, so trying my luck here. Seems most eager to meet out of all of these.
    She's not new at all to the site LOL and has been reviewed on the board. I saw her once she's pretty "out there". Talks like crazy and I think she is actually a bit legit crazy. Strange living situation in that she has a curfew and has to be home by 11 pm (a halfway house type of thing maybe?) Older and big / hard stripper fake titties but easy to set up with and got the job done, CFS, $300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43d31...5-969914ca1826

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Bijoubijou. Account active since 2015 so I'd be surprised if she isn't too experienced. EDIT: Had the bright idea of searching this one's profile on here and will likely pass LOL

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f06f8...3-af19e0336729
    Yeah she's been reviewed on the board, everyone said she wants $500. Someone posted a couple pics of her and she looks pretty fugly tbh.

  15. #9730
    Currently working on these. All pretty responsive and open to switching to text pretty fast.

    LJ_Chicago. Active account since 2018.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5aed...2-6d11c811400d

    Fit cougar. New account, suspect she's done this before. Said she loves younger guys, so trying my luck here. Seems most eager to meet out of all of these.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43d31...5-969914ca1826

    Smartgirl. New account, younger girl. Seems new but we'll see where it goes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0ce8...1-d2044235dd84

    Bijoubijou. Account active since 2015 so I'd be surprised if she isn't too experienced. EDIT: Had the bright idea of searching this one's profile on here and will likely pass LOL

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f06f8...3-af19e0336729

    Down2 earth. Reached out to me, says she's coming to the city in the future, and wants to hang out. Still hashing out details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8387d...c-2138eaf86c30

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape