Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9669
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that she asked the same amount with me as well.
    I couldn't open her profile. Do you have her picture? What was her name? There's possibility she might've someone I know since I know many girls in SW suburbs.

  2. #9668

    Link

    You visited her or how you know she's an escort?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bern1  [View Original Post]
    She is an Escort.

  3. #9667

    Same thing

    I can confirm that she asked the same amount with me as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFootSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef044...c-a41a683cb1bb

    Lives in SW burbs. Asked for 1500/ wk. I said that was insane. She replied,

    I'm educated, reliable & kinky. Switch.

    GPS, that's crazy!

  4. #9666

    She's been discussed recently

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same. She sent me pics over text. Nothing came back on the reverse image searches and I got her town. It was her bleeding heart story that required a upfront partial donation that raised the red flags.
    She's been discussed in here in the last couple weeks. She'll semd pics and then start with the story about need to find a caregiver for her brother in order to meet up. I don't remember her old profile but if you go back a couple weeks, you'll see the thread. I auto move on when the sob stories start so soon. Nothing ever good comes of it.

  5. #9665

    Seeking for newbies

    Anyone have advise for a Seeking newbie and if there's any use for it if you're not a paid member? I made an account and can look at profiles and had a couple send me messages but it looks like you have to pay to read or send message. It might be work that a one month trial but since I'm only seeking massage+ and not full service I don't know if it's worth the money or the leg work. Advice here or PM appreciated.

  6. #9664
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Only one pic and location listed as Illinois, Illinois usually means scam.
    I thought the same. She sent me pics over text. Nothing came back on the reverse image searches and I got her town. It was her bleeding heart story that required a upfront partial donation that raised the red flags.

  7. #9663

    No specific info but

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    Got another one I can't seem to find any info on. Hitting it off via text, but she's starting to give off some TGTBT vibes. Anyone out there got anything on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ff4...b-4f391f82d737
    Only one pic and location listed as Illinois, Illinois usually means scam.

  8. #9662

    FierceCharmer

    Got another one I can't seem to find any info on. Hitting it off via text, but she's starting to give off some TGTBT vibes. Anyone out there got anything on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72ff4...b-4f391f82d737

  9. #9661
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFootSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef044...c-a41a683cb1bb

    Lives in SW burbs. Asked for 1500/ wk. I said that was insane. She replied,

    I'm educated, reliable & kinky. Switch.

    GPS, that's crazy!
    She is an Escort.

  10. #9660

    Miss Marie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef044...c-a41a683cb1bb

    Lives in SW burbs. Asked for 1500/ wk. I said that was insane. She replied,

    I'm educated, reliable & kinky. Switch.

    GPS, that's crazy!

  11. #9659
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFootSteve  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times and can confirm she is NOT trans.
    I don't care what she is, I wouldn't do her or him if she paid me a 500 ppm. I hope at least you didn't pay LOL. I rather be an uncle than stick my d1 ck in that.

  12. #9658
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFootSteve  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times and can confirm she is NOT trans.
    My bad, I could swear her profile used to say trans.

  13. #9657

    Second that

    We exchanged messages and offered 4 k allowance to see if a meet up happens but nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    If you've met up with.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e03b9...e-22459ab1a3e4

    I'd be curious how it went. It's always eyebrow raising when someone doesn't request to unlock your pics. She hasn't requested to see mine. Either she's:

    - a scammer and doesn't care what you look like because they're not planning on meeting.

    - a serial one dinner date only type. Not really interested in anything intimate so they don't care what you look like.

    - an escort / stripper type that truly doesn't care what you look like.

    Anyone met her in person? You can DM me with any details if you prefer.

  14. #9656

    Grace

    I've had the same experience with her. Been chatting for several months with every excuse in the book on why she can't meet. Fun to chat with but doubt anything will come of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been discussed here before, but I don't recall anyone actually having met with her. Has anyone actually met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e...c-0e66df395af9

    Over the last few months we've had a phone call and she's talked alot about how she's a virgin but on the site because she loves giving head.

    I decided to buy her a Starbucks through my app and she picked it up. Never met her in person. A $5 expense to see if she might be real.

    Well after several times with her cancelling meetups, she again asked for more drink. Once I told her not until we meet, she became belligerent.

    Unless any Senior Member here can vouch for her, consider here a true scammer and save yourself some time reaching out to her.

    BTW she sent a topless. DM me if you're interested as I couldn't attach it for some reason. Might not even be her anyway! LOL.

  15. #9655

    Hazeleyes

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    She's Trans.
    I've seen her a couple times and can confirm she is NOT trans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape