Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9921
-
08-11-21 19:13 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 314Leah
Decided to try this one out. Texted her and set up a time. Headed to the area and when I got close I texted. No reply called a few times and no answer. Had a business appointment in the area so after waiting over 45 minutes for her to replyI figured I'd try after the appointment. Texted her when I got done and she replied saying she was available gave me the address of a cheap motel flag 1. Got there and asked for the room. No reply. After about 15 minutes of trying to get a hold of her I decided to leave. As I was leaving she texted me the room. Got to the room and waited a few minutes for her to open the door. When she did I took one look and told her ill pass. Not the girl in the pics. About 30 lbs heaver not attractive to me and the room was a mess. Not worth the 1. 2 she quoted that's for sure. Where do these girls get off trying to get that much. Glad I passed.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/799327842812
-
08-11-21 15:47 #5240Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone know her?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/554755906441 I see these ads occasionally and I was just wondering if anyone here has contacted her at all. Not sure exactly what she offers or her rates.
-
08-10-21 19:20 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 67No Brainer
Ya Think? Missing SS# LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 19:12 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 734Clara
I have attached some pictures from Grindr. She has contacted me there several times. One of the photos that I Googled came up with an ad from Tennessee. I'm sure the list goes on and on. If she were real I would love to fuck her though.
https://escort-no-fakes.com/16154427357
https://twitter.com/andrewellen13/st...367939?lang=en
https://m.mingle2.com/users/show/52656335
-
08-10-21 14:21 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 768Quoted me price then requested Incall payment to Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. Def sounds like a scam.
Originally Posted by WormTown
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 12:57 #5236Banned Member

Posts: 968I just posted about her on the Boston Forum actually.
LOL somebody asked about her there. An I just made 2 posts about her. Following their post. She's a SCAM for sure. Asked me for a 50 deposit to come see me later. After I was texting with her for a few minutes. Said some bullshit about taking it out of the donation, deducting it from the amount.
-
08-10-21 12:14 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 826Chrissy
I've seen her photos on post from most site site for years and I not sure if she's real not but the photos are that exact same for at least 5-10 years now, always in Auburn and always for a short period of time.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 08:54 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 152Clara
That girl might be a WG in Worcester, but that I'd is bullshit. The risk of a scam, or worse, is high.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
If someone can prove I'm wrong, I'll happily impoverish myself to facefuck her repeatedly.
-
08-10-21 07:49 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 734Fake
I've been approached several times from her. Always involves a steam punk card or other gift card. Has to have a game card to keep nieces or nephews, or other children busy. Always ghosted when she realizes the scam won't work. Interesting to know that she is local and a real person who scams.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 07:32 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 4545Seem like a setup to me. The description gave way to much info for an escort.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 06:37 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 314Clara
Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...ok-up/40613886
-
08-09-21 22:44 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 87Auburn
Let me know if you see her I think she'd get a lot of business around here if she's legit.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:13 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 40Auburn
Style yeah I did. Asked her to throw up the peace sign she. Def has the same eyes of the girl in the photo she just looks street worn. Iron I didn't hit the link but how do we know she could've been amateur porn star at one point.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:55 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 62https://tineye.com/search/3ce9acfd6c...er=desc&page=1
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
A tineye search of the ass pic hits on a bunch of porn sites and also STG adds in a number of areas.
-
08-09-21 13:40 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 4545Did you ask her for a specific pic maybe with the TV on a special channel to see if the pics are really her. Cause those pics look like a pornstar from 2005 ish.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






