Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9916
-
08-10-21 12:57 #5236Banned Member

Posts: 968I just posted about her on the Boston Forum actually.
LOL somebody asked about her there. An I just made 2 posts about her. Following their post. She's a SCAM for sure. Asked me for a 50 deposit to come see me later. After I was texting with her for a few minutes. Said some bullshit about taking it out of the donation, deducting it from the amount.
-
08-10-21 12:14 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 825Chrissy
I've seen her photos on post from most site site for years and I not sure if she's real not but the photos are that exact same for at least 5-10 years now, always in Auburn and always for a short period of time.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 08:54 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 152Clara
That girl might be a WG in Worcester, but that I'd is bullshit. The risk of a scam, or worse, is high.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
If someone can prove I'm wrong, I'll happily impoverish myself to facefuck her repeatedly.
-
08-10-21 07:49 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 734Fake
I've been approached several times from her. Always involves a steam punk card or other gift card. Has to have a game card to keep nieces or nephews, or other children busy. Always ghosted when she realizes the scam won't work. Interesting to know that she is local and a real person who scams.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 07:32 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 4544Seem like a setup to me. The description gave way to much info for an escort.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 06:37 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 311Clara
Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...ok-up/40613886
-
08-09-21 22:44 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 87Auburn
Let me know if you see her I think she'd get a lot of business around here if she's legit.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:13 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 40Auburn
Style yeah I did. Asked her to throw up the peace sign she. Def has the same eyes of the girl in the photo she just looks street worn. Iron I didn't hit the link but how do we know she could've been amateur porn star at one point.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:55 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 62https://tineye.com/search/3ce9acfd6c...er=desc&page=1
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
A tineye search of the ass pic hits on a bunch of porn sites and also STG adds in a number of areas.
-
08-09-21 13:40 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 4544Did you ask her for a specific pic maybe with the TV on a special channel to see if the pics are really her. Cause those pics look like a pornstar from 2005 ish.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 09:09 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 40Auburn chick
I spoke to her this morning and tbh she seems legit. I've heard others say stay out of auburn. She sent me a pic she looks like the girl in the ad but just a tad bit street worn. She quoted me 150 hh 200 hr no up charge on anal. Idk how to post up the pic but if you want pm.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 05:59 #5225Regular Member

Posts: 20Hanna gone again?
Been watching for Hanna and no ads lately, must be hiding once again, hope she returns soon!!
-
08-09-21 05:49 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 95Scam
That has scam written all over it. BTW auburn has always.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
Been a no go zone. Uncle LEO.
-
08-09-21 00:23 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 60Auburn
Boy I hope so! Local for me too. She'd be fun!
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 20:56 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 4544That's definitely a scam. She check all the list. She said hotel room as location. So she will ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



