Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 662 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5238

    Clara

    I have attached some pictures from Grindr. She has contacted me there several times. One of the photos that I Googled came up with an ad from Tennessee. I'm sure the list goes on and on. If she were real I would love to fuck her though.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/16154427357

    https://twitter.com/andrewellen13/st...367939?lang=en

    https://m.mingle2.com/users/show/52656335
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake16.jpg‎   fake17.jpg‎  

  2. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    That girl might be a WG in Worcester, but that I'd is bullshit. The risk of a scam, or worse, is high.

    If someone can prove I'm wrong, I'll happily impoverish myself to facefuck her repeatedly.
    Quoted me price then requested Incall payment to Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. Def sounds like a scam.

  3. #5236

    I just posted about her on the Boston Forum actually.

    LOL somebody asked about her there. An I just made 2 posts about her. Following their post. She's a SCAM for sure. Asked me for a 50 deposit to come see me later. After I was texting with her for a few minutes. Said some bullshit about taking it out of the donation, deducting it from the amount.

  4. #5235

    Chrissy

    I've seen her photos on post from most site site for years and I not sure if she's real not but the photos are that exact same for at least 5-10 years now, always in Auburn and always for a short period of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you see her I think she'd get a lot of business around here if she's legit.

  5. #5234

    Clara

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    That girl might be a WG in Worcester, but that I'd is bullshit. The risk of a scam, or worse, is high.

    If someone can prove I'm wrong, I'll happily impoverish myself to facefuck her repeatedly.

  6. #5233

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I've been approached several times from her. Always involves a steam punk card or other gift card. Has to have a game card to keep nieces or nephews, or other children busy. Always ghosted when she realizes the scam won't work. Interesting to know that she is local and a real person who scams.

  7. #5232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Seem like a setup to me. The description gave way to much info for an escort.

  8. #5231

  9. #5230

    Auburn

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    Style yeah I did. Asked her to throw up the peace sign she. Def has the same eyes of the girl in the photo she just looks street worn. Iron I didn't hit the link but how do we know she could've been amateur porn star at one point.
    Let me know if you see her I think she'd get a lot of business around here if she's legit.

  10. #5229

    Auburn

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask her for a specific pic maybe with the TV on a special channel to see if the pics are really her. Cause those pics look like a pornstar from 2005 ish.
    Style yeah I did. Asked her to throw up the peace sign she. Def has the same eyes of the girl in the photo she just looks street worn. Iron I didn't hit the link but how do we know she could've been amateur porn star at one point.

  11. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her this morning and tbh she seems legit. I've heard others say stay out of auburn. She sent me a pic she looks like the girl in the ad but just a tad bit street worn. She quoted me 150 hh 200 hr no up charge on anal. Idk how to post up the pic but if you want pm.
    https://tineye.com/search/3ce9acfd6c...er=desc&page=1

    A tineye search of the ass pic hits on a bunch of porn sites and also STG adds in a number of areas.

  12. #5227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her this morning and tbh she seems legit. I've heard others say stay out of auburn. She sent me a pic she looks like the girl in the ad but just a tad bit street worn. She quoted me 150 hh 200 hr no up charge on anal. Idk how to post up the pic but if you want pm.
    Did you ask her for a specific pic maybe with the TV on a special channel to see if the pics are really her. Cause those pics look like a pornstar from 2005 ish.

  13. #5226

    Auburn chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in Auburn. Close to home so would be great if she's legit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/551409521656
    I spoke to her this morning and tbh she seems legit. I've heard others say stay out of auburn. She sent me a pic she looks like the girl in the ad but just a tad bit street worn. She quoted me 150 hh 200 hr no up charge on anal. Idk how to post up the pic but if you want pm.

  14. #5225

    Hanna gone again?

    Been watching for Hanna and no ads lately, must be hiding once again, hope she returns soon!!

  15. #5224

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in Auburn. Close to home so would be great if she's legit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/551409521656
    That has scam written all over it. BTW auburn has always.

    Been a no go zone. Uncle LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape