Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 24022
-
07-30-21 18:24 #20257Regular Member

Posts: 19Yep!
Thank you! I do believe that's her! And it's alright, I tried to do some searching of the forums, but couldn't really find anything. I'm not local here, and for as little as I go stroll, I'm okay with the rate if the performance stays the same.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
I appreciate you getting back to me.
-Sour.
-
07-30-21 18:21 #20256Senior Member

Posts: 1475Agree, that isn't Lisa, that is Amanda.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 18:19 #20255Senior Member

Posts: 1765
Originally Posted by EnviroSex
[View Original Post]
I don't think that is Lisa. The face and cheek bones are a little too angular. Lisa has more of an oval face. But, I haven't seen her for a couple of months now.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 18:04 #20254Senior Member

Posts: 651Re: Different Stephanie
Who you saw killed was NOT the young lady in the photographs I posted back when I wondered the same thing.
Originally Posted by TampaLegend
[View Original Post]
The photos are of Stephanie D, aka Vegas, who is alive and upright in north Tampa.
LA1215
-
07-30-21 17:08 #20253Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3I am sober thank you.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 16:37 #20252Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Steph
Honestly I can't say yes or no. However I called and reported the hit and run. She died after she left in ambulance. She was rather tiny. I do have video somewhere of the aftermath.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 15:53 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 651Drew Park
Question for the members reading this:
Has anyone seen workers walking Drew Park after the sun goes down. Ever?
The streets there are so empty after dark, excepting the occasional traffic near the shops and clubs.
During the daytime, workers are scarce, so there is your grain of salt.
LA1215
-
07-30-21 15:45 #20250Senior Member

Posts: 651Re: Krista
Sour you overpaid. She would have taken much less than a hundred. The thread collective knowledge has her at normal SW rates. IMHO fifty would have made her smiling happy.
Originally Posted by SourHades
[View Original Post]
OTOH, if you like her that much, you may become her 'go to guy' she can call to get a great pay day.
She ignored my text last night, but I suspect she will respond in time. I have not dated her.
Here is the photo of her that comes around this thread once in a while.
LA1215
-
07-30-21 15:38 #20249Senior Member

Posts: 651Re: the one beside the WORK sign
I believe that is Lisa (the Librarian) who used to look like these photos of her. I took none of these, BTW.
Originally Posted by EnviroSex
[View Original Post]
Lisa can often be found walking south from Frontier Travel Park just south of Fletcher and Nebraska down to the Dollar Store a few blocks away. That is where I have encountered her most often this year, that is.
LA1215
-
07-30-21 14:48 #20248Banned Member

Posts: 5343$ as in $100? I sure as heck hope not. She can be had for 40 FS.
Originally Posted by SourHades
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 12:40 #20247Senior Member

Posts: 1776She's a little older than the photo would lead you to believe, which is why I passed. Looks 40's easily, but a wrinkly 40's to some extent. I will say that she appeared friendly. You know how you can get a vibe off these girls? She had a genuine smile and saw me checking her out. Probably would have been a good time.
Originally Posted by EnviroSex
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:55 #20246Regular Member

Posts: 5Great job those pics.
I like the one in front of the orange work sign, anybody knows her?
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:17 #20245Regular Member

Posts: 19Any info?
Does anybody know anything about the WSW Krista aka Lady Bug?
She's spinner skinny, longer hair and some traction on the legs.
Met with her a few days ago, BBBJ / BBFSCIM with $. Damage.
I've got her digits, may share if anybody has lost her contact.
Just trying to feel out of this could be a new go to or there's some issues y'all have ran into that would cause you not to frequent.
Found near 129/ neb.
Looking for some info / pictures.
Thanks y'all.
Sour Out.
-
07-30-21 01:36 #20244Senior Member

Posts: 1776Tampa Photos
Was cruising Tampa Wednesday afternoon around 5 pm and spotted these ladies out for a walk. I don't know any of them because Tampa isn't my normal stomping ground. None of them met my standards, so I just kept driving. Just thought I'd share what the options were at the time. (I'm on the fence about whether the black girl is female? What do you all say? It's real hit or miss with the BSWs, but I'm 80% that this one was a "real" girl).
-
07-29-21 23:53 #20243Senior Member

Posts: 2354See the quoted post for Olivia photos
Any of you guys fucking her slippery when wet pussy? If you are, pass her my way if you can.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
She"s away from uncles house, and she gave her address as the Forest Hills P. Off. So near the Lamp.











Reply With Quote





