Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20272

    Ricky's Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed out on a good thing. She's actually 30. Maybe it wasn't her best day. But she is a great date. 5'5" and 120 pounds of fun. Definitely one of the better street girls if you can catch up with her.

    Pictures curtesy of Spooner.
    Been with Amanda a million times for the past 3 years and I was just telling Kristen what a great body she has even though she has drop so much weight. She's always been one of my favorites and she knows it.

    Bud.

  2. #20271

    That's Amanda

    She's not 40 with wrinkles, early 30's with good clear skin when she's not picking her face.

    Staph / Vegas got hit by a car alright, but she's ain't dead. Heard she found found a guy to sponge off of.

    And playing that out while the getting good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    She's a little older than the photo would lead you to believe, which is why I passed. Looks 40's easily, but a wrinkly 40's to some extent. I will say that she appeared friendly. You know how you can get a vibe off these girls? She had a genuine smile and saw me checking her out. Probably would have been a good time.

  3. #20270
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed out on a good thing. She's actually 30. Maybe it wasn't her best day. But she is a great date. 5'5" and 120 pounds of fun. Definitely one of the better street girls if you can catch up with her.

    Pictures curtesy of Spooner.
    Those are two years old pictures but its hard to believe what's under those clothes. She has a great body and looks like a sweetie.

    And those are teenager tities. Thanks for the info TCommando.

  4. #20269

    Spooner posted her as Alisson or Michael

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed out on a good thing. She's actually 30. Maybe it wasn't her best day. But she is a great date. 5'5" and 120 pounds of fun. Definitely one of the better street girls if you can catch up with her.

    Pictures curtesy of Spooner.
    And she's been in my list since then but I didn't realize she was Amanda.

    Also she's always wearing long clothes. I saw her last week north of Fletcher.

  5. #20268

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    She's a little older than the photo would lead you to believe, which is why I passed. Looks 40's easily, but a wrinkly 40's to some extent. I will say that she appeared friendly. You know how you can get a vibe off these girls? She had a genuine smile and saw me checking her out. Probably would have been a good time.
    I think you missed out on a good thing. She's actually 30. Maybe it wasn't her best day. But she is a great date. 5'5" and 120 pounds of fun. Definitely one of the better street girls if you can catch up with her.

    Pictures curtesy of Spooner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190612-1.jpg‎   20190612-2.jpg‎   20190612-3.jpg‎   20190612-4.jpg‎   Allison 1.jpg‎  

    Allison 2.jpg‎   Allison 3.jpg‎   Allison 4.jpg‎   Allison 5.jpg‎   Allison 6.jpg‎  


  6. #20267

    830

    Saw this on a stroll.

    On the publix on Nebraska.

    Was gone by next turn I made.

  7. #20266

    Every worker that gets in the car gets paid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I use both of these rules, for LC and SW action. QV to try before you buy for LC girls. And for the SWs, a little sample before you go all in. Every girl that gets in the car gets paid, no matter what. I write off the ones that I don't hit it off with and put the others on my list. Sometimes I sample several during a safari just to determine the best game to hunt for later.
    Agreed that "Every girl that gets in the car gets paid."

    There was one notable exception. On one occasion a thief posing as a worker got in my car and refused to get out after receiving ten bucks. She demanded more money and began to bash the dash with her foot (shoe on). After repeated, ill-placed strikes on my vehicle's interior, and the chance to grab the ten back, I pushed her out. Sorry to say I had to use both feet to do it. She landed safely on her rump on cobblestone with a torn ten dollar bill. Will not repeat.

    Back to the point. "Every worker that gets in the car gets paid" includes accidental TV pickups. Show workers at least the respect or politeness they earn by taking the risk and getting into a stranger's vehicle. I recommend having this single piece of currency not in your wallet, but in a pocket or elsewhere that can be access quickly without exposing your entire stash of cash and ID to the open air where greedy, grabby hands can avail themselves of the opportunity that presents.

    Say you call a plumber to your house and turns out that the problem somehow went away before the plumber arrives. You still are on the hook for the service call.

    LA1215

  8. #20265

    Mongering Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    This was taken from the Escort Reports thread today:

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    One rule I've set for myself to limit my risk is that I always only agree to QV on the first visit. I'll tell them "this is a 'get to know each other and see how it goes' visit. If we click then I'll do HH or HR in the future". That gives them an opportunity to do their best to get me back for more. Sometimes that honest sentence may get me a little extra effort. Sometimes not. If not, I don't go back and I'm only out the QV rate. If they perform, they go in my little black book. This girl offers QV for $, so you really could have limited your damage by only agreeing to QV and only laying down that donation. I'll usually keep the balance for HH in my other pocket when I go see a girl for the first time. If she's rocking my world, I say 'let's keep going for a while and I'll give you some more money'.
    Excellent advice!

    Taste a sample before buying the whole batch, so to speak.

    I take this a step further for streetwalkers.

    If, for example, I am driving and spot an interesting-to-hott worker, but do not have the time to play (or just finished dropping my load), I will do the best I can to scoop her, possibly get her in the car, and make any excuse to occupy her time long enough to get a feel for her personality and attitude. Maybe she will allow me to put my head into her lion's mouth, assuring us both of our intent to participate.

    That is all in the way of introduction. She gets ten or twenty for playing along, maybe passing her digits to me, not being a total bi**h, and carrying on a conversation. There is a lot I can size up in a two minute trip around the block. Then drop her off where I found her.

    Normally, the worker is glad for the cash and having not wasted a lot of her time.

    LA1215

    P.S., This could be one of the Rules of Mongering.
    I use both of these rules, for LC and SW action. QV to try before you buy for LC girls. And for the SWs, a little sample before you go all in. Every girl that gets in the car gets paid, no matter what. I write off the ones that I don't hit it off with and put the others on my list. Sometimes I sample several during a safari just to determine the best game to hunt for later.

  9. #20264

    Re: sound advice

    This was taken from the Escort Reports thread today:

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    One rule I've set for myself to limit my risk is that I always only agree to QV on the first visit. I'll tell them "this is a 'get to know each other and see how it goes' visit. If we click then I'll do HH or HR in the future". That gives them an opportunity to do their best to get me back for more. Sometimes that honest sentence may get me a little extra effort. Sometimes not. If not, I don't go back and I'm only out the QV rate. If they perform, they go in my little black book. This girl offers QV for $, so you really could have limited your damage by only agreeing to QV and only laying down that donation. I'll usually keep the balance for HH in my other pocket when I go see a girl for the first time. If she's rocking my world, I say 'let's keep going for a while and I'll give you some more money'.
    Excellent advice!

    Taste a sample before buying the whole batch, so to speak.

    I take this a step further for streetwalkers.

    If, for example, I am driving and spot an interesting-to-hott worker, but do not have the time to play (or just finished dropping my load), I will do the best I can to scoop her, possibly get her in the car, and make any excuse to occupy her time long enough to get a feel for her personality and attitude. Maybe she will allow me to put my head into her lion's mouth, assuring us both of our intent to participate.

    That is all in the way of introduction. She gets ten or twenty for playing along, maybe passing her digits to me, not being a total bi**h, and carrying on a conversation. There is a lot I can size up in a two minute trip around the block. Then drop her off where I found her.

    Normally, the worker is glad for the cash and having not wasted a lot of her time.

    LA1215

    P.S., This could be one of the Rules of Mongering.
    Last edited by LA1215; 07-31-21 at 09:31. Reason: Dicking around, as usual.

  10. #20263

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like a Monday morning game call now, but after looking at the picture again, definitely Amanda. The posture and facial features are definitely her, even with the out of focus, blurred pic.
    Well who ever she is, she's looking for Amanda Hugnkiss.

  11. #20262

    Morena

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Marella or something like that. This was years ago south of Sligh.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1370993383

    I thought she retired.
    Picked her up Linebaugh and Nebraska last Sunday afternoon. Claims that had enough regulars but lost her phone so back on the stroll. Apparently lives out in Town and Compton but candy habit brought her back to make SW cash. Personally, once a SW, always SW as long as that habit exists.

  12. #20261

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Agree, that isn't Lisa, that is Amanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Two votes to one. That means it is probably Amanda, as Buster said.

    LA1215
    It sounds like a Monday morning game call now, but after looking at the picture again, definitely Amanda. The posture and facial features are definitely her, even with the out of focus, blurred pic.

  13. #20260

    Re Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    That's Amanda.
    Alright, I get it.
    I misidentified Amanda as Lisa. Mea Culpa.

    ... and now back to our regular programming.

    LA1215

  14. #20259

    Not Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Lisa (the Librarian) who used to look like these photos of her. I took none of these, BTW.

    Lisa can often be found walking south from Frontier Travel Park just south of Fletcher and Nebraska down to the Dollar Store a few blocks away. That is where I have encountered her most often this year, that is.

    LA1215
    That's Amanda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C0060F2A-B441-4207-98C5-E77F16532DDB.jpeg‎   E34B0455-2B37-43CC-AB18-8A297F180B5F.jpg‎  

  15. #20258

    Re: photo down below

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Agree, that isn't Lisa, that is Amanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that is Lisa. The face and cheek bones are a little too angular. Lisa has more of an oval face. But, I haven't seen her for a couple of months now.
    Two votes to one. That means it is probably Amanda, as Buster said.

    LA1215
    Last edited by LA1215; 07-30-21 at 19:45. Reason: Continuing to be a Dick

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape