Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 26919
-
08-13-21 14:53 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 112100% real! I'm older than 25 but younger than 30. Been dealing with it plus performance anxiety since 24-25 yrs old. Sometimes it works mostly if I'm with a girl who I have a connection with (GF, hookups etc) or a escort I'm EXTREMELY turned on by who is also proficient in the art of seduction / playing the part. I watch less porn now and my libido is higher, but keeping an erection is still a struggle sometimes when with escorts. I just said fuck it & started taking cialis (a brand called "blue chew" Even then I can deal with performance anxiety with a escort.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Nothing will beat a real connection with a girl because Escorts can ruin the mood in a heartbeat. Rushing, being shy / non talkative, to many rules that only get stated after you attempt an act, etc. I fucked a chick once months ago who didn't want me to touch the condom that was on MY dick for example LOL. Flirting, foreplay, etc is what a first timer should experience. We use escorts just to get our rocks off.
-
08-13-21 01:32 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 1172Been there, done that. That shit is for real.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
https://www.yourbrainonporn.com/
ETA: Everything else you said was on point as well.
-
08-12-21 08:18 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 113Visiting
Will be in Chitown this weekend. Any Incall recommendations close to the loop?
-
08-11-21 12:48 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 122Fancy Chicago Escorts?
Anyone ever use Fancy Chicago Escorts? Are the women real, how is the service?
-
08-10-21 17:52 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 218Cassie
Saw Cassie (fka Cassidy) finally. I had tried a couple times but kept at it. She caters to her regulars (as she should). Nice hotel. She asks the typical questions via text then finishes off with a call to make sure you are real and intend to show up. She opened the door and she is tall and hot. Looks better in person. Beautiful smile, friendly attitude. She can chat and hold a conversation. DFK galore with the softest lips and tongue. Great body, long legs and killer ass, natural B cups maybe a bit floppy. Everything covered, nice BJ, tasty DATY. Went all positions. For mish she wraps and connects her legs around your back to pull you in and really gets into it. Round two more of the same after some talking. Will repeat. Treat her well she is a good one.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 08:32 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 1438Any ad with some generic 1 sentence come on and no web links I figure is a scam of some sort and I wonder if most of the ads like that on Eros is just click bait to increase traffic. FWIW many times new ads that are legit come up under the various headers that do not show up in the "New Listings" section. I would never contact a girl off of Eros that did not have an email and web links.
Originally Posted by Ragranov
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 23:29 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm not sure how old you are; but if I we're you I'd not worry about sex too much. Instead focus on meeting a cool chick irl and pursuing a relationship.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
I say this because there's some weird expectation. That everyone is out banging and slamming girls in one night stands. But if you have a sex with someone who likes you and you like them the sex will eventually be very nice even if it's a bit awkward at first. You learn to have fun with your sexuality, find out what turns you on; what turns them on. And just basically have fun. It's low pressure.
I had erectile dysfunction as a young man from watching a lot of porn. I didn't know this; I would try hooking up with girls and it didn't work out and made me feel embarrassed. I started to see escorts but since the session are so fast and emotionally disconnected sex was always a bad experience and forced it wasn't until I got a girlfriend that had a little experience where I really felt comfortable. It gave me a lot of confidence that I could never get slamming escorts.
-
08-09-21 22:45 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 183I saw her 3 years ago, she looked old even then
Her menu was wide open. Bb greek with a2 m. Too bad her attitude was bordering on rude, and she spent 15 minutes scratching the boys haha.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 20:42 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, it is mostly for memories. Occasionally, it's helpful if the provider ends up coming back. I was thinking of seeing https://tryst.link/escort/kat-wicked-kitten and realized later on that I had already seen her years ago when she was a blond. The session was good but not enough for a repeat.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 20:05 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 27Eros. What's New?
Is the What's New section on Eros just one big section which should be titled scam? Any one has had a positive experience with any ladies posted there now or in the past? Which ones? Any one has had any success with new or visiting sections other than the old high priced Chicago standbys that post there? If you tofft positive or negative, please share, it will be greatly appreciated before many will think with their wrong head and lose a bunch of cash. Thank you for all ahead of time who will share. Even if it's just your thoughts and ideas. Thank you!
-
08-09-21 19:47 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 452What's her rate?
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 18:32 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 1445Do you know if BBBJ, DFK or DATY were even available?
Originally Posted by SteveCarter808
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 16:54 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 1172Montana aka Mocah Hontas.
I'm pondering this sweetheart out of Gary.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3128097780
New Aug 4, imgae search ok, phone number search nothing.
Anyone know anything?
-
08-09-21 15:03 #16706Regular Member

Posts: 5Ruby Bell
I've seen her about 4 years ago. The pics are legit however her tits are very deflated and saggy, it was such a turn off I couldn't get past it and just went for a CBJ. But body type and face are accurate and real pics if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:54 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes it is.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





