Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 523 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like she has gone downhill fast. Although I don't think I have seen her for over a year, it seems like she has eaten everything in sight over the last 12 months. Not sure if she is in the same place or apartment, but when I saw her, she let me in from the back porch / deck entrance to the bldg / condo where there was a back door entrance right into her bedroom, where there actually was a big bed, on a bed frame, not right on the floor, which is the worst sign ever shit ain't great. Of course her spittin your goo right on the damn floor and using some dirty clothes from a large pile to wipe it away isn't any kind of a more positive sign one could possibly take, exact opposite in fact LOL. Don't mean to chuckle mate, I was just thinking that someone who has gotten so fat and sloppy and whose place is now a shithole, would normally not be so hard to make a date with or even get a response from at all, never mind a coherent one, when she posts as much as she does, which is as much or more than even the most prolific of posters. Makes no sense at all, I mean if you arent really interested in serving, seeing people and then making some paper, then why even bother? As I was tappin up a number of regular alternatives for a visit after an unenthusiastic and unfulfilling misfire with a now newly pregnant and rather disagreeable, disgruntled and soon to be former cheapy regular, I texted this one for a goof. Hell might have been the same Friday you saw her, but I think it was Saturday. I said "hey", she comes back a few minutes later with this response "140" LOL. I text, "140? What is that? Your weight? Your IQ? Your address? Or is that for a hr or hhr? I used to see you for 80 qv a few times before. " I never heard back from her again and it sounds like, from your most unfortunate visit, she did me the favor and has been doing the same for all of us, by being such a difficult one to see. From the bed on the floor, near who knows how many other loads were spit and wiped haphazardly, to the filthy apartment and family you had to make it through to get to that room it just sounds like a trainwreck. But at least you busted right? Thankfully, she was pleasant and not as nasty as she can be via text, even with the extra poundage. Despite all the rest and its a hell of a lot, I sure hope you enjoyed the BBBJ! She would never accept it, but it seems like she is only worth 60 tops at this point. Not that I expect anyone else to do further recon! Not when it takes so much effort just to actually set up the meet! Appreciate the current feedback and recon, TJ, but at least you didn't get taken or waste the spend. I dropped 60 on Friday and never even got the satisfaction of the nut. Damn slag was a wood killer and then got annoyed and frustrated when I was asking her to put in a bit more work. So all in all, I wouldn't say 80 wasted, just not maybe what you'd care to drop for just a bbj. Why didn't you pound her for being so much fatter than her pics? Was she that much damn fatter she thoroughly disgusted you? But since you were there, you needed the nut, but could only stomach the qv bbjcim? For 80, should not have been just a qv bbj, but I get it, you just wanted to get the hell out of there quick. Thanks for the report and the latest with this one. Mattress on the floor LOL. Load spit on the floor. Classy LOL.
    She was on eastern ave. I texted from the bricks across the street. She guided me to the parking spot. Ya, a guy came out of the same unit just as I was walking up. He looked at me and kinda shied away. He was bigger than me but that don't worry me none. I just act like I belong there. Yes, things could go sideways but I can take it. I'm not reckless but I'm not afraid either. I have a confirmation pic she sent me. Its on my burner phone. She is wearing a red outfit. Thats also from years ago. But hey, I could have left but I decided to drop a fukin load. One and done. No regrets here. Just cross her off my list.

  2. #4032

    Damn man.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this Friday. Pics are 10 years and 30 pounds ago.

    Nice enough but no fucking way. Mattress on floor. Filthy apt. Boyfriend or other left apt as I got there. No problem from him. Had to scoot by family sitting in doorway. Was going to leave but opted for qv BBBJCIM. She spit it on the floor and wiped it with dirty underwear that was in a pile. Again, she's pleasant but no repeat for me. 80 wasted for recon.
    Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like she has gone downhill fast. Although I don't think I have seen her for over a year, it seems like she has eaten everything in sight over the last 12 months. Not sure if she is in the same place or apartment, but when I saw her, she let me in from the back porch / deck entrance to the bldg / condo where there was a back door entrance right into her bedroom, where there actually was a big bed, on a bed frame, not right on the floor, which is the worst sign ever shit ain't great. Of course her spittin your goo right on the damn floor and using some dirty clothes from a large pile to wipe it away isn't any kind of a more positive sign one could possibly take, exact opposite in fact LOL. Don't mean to chuckle mate, I was just thinking that someone who has gotten so fat and sloppy and whose place is now a shithole, would normally not be so hard to make a date with or even get a response from at all, never mind a coherent one, when she posts as much as she does, which is as much or more than even the most prolific of posters. Makes no sense at all, I mean if you arent really interested in serving, seeing people and then making some paper, then why even bother? As I was tappin up a number of regular alternatives for a visit after an unenthusiastic and unfulfilling misfire with a now newly pregnant and rather disagreeable, disgruntled and soon to be former cheapy regular, I texted this one for a goof. Hell might have been the same Friday you saw her, but I think it was Saturday. I said "hey", she comes back a few minutes later with this response "140" LOL. I text, "140? What is that? Your weight? Your IQ? Your address? Or is that for a hr or hhr? I used to see you for 80 qv a few times before. " I never heard back from her again and it sounds like, from your most unfortunate visit, she did me the favor and has been doing the same for all of us, by being such a difficult one to see. From the bed on the floor, near who knows how many other loads were spit and wiped haphazardly, to the filthy apartment and family you had to make it through to get to that room it just sounds like a trainwreck. But at least you busted right? Thankfully, she was pleasant and not as nasty as she can be via text, even with the extra poundage. Despite all the rest and its a hell of a lot, I sure hope you enjoyed the BBBJ! She would never accept it, but it seems like she is only worth 60 tops at this point. Not that I expect anyone else to do further recon! Not when it takes so much effort just to actually set up the meet! Appreciate the current feedback and recon, TJ, but at least you didn't get taken or waste the spend. I dropped 60 on Friday and never even got the satisfaction of the nut. Damn slag was a wood killer and then got annoyed and frustrated when I was asking her to put in a bit more work. So all in all, I wouldn't say 80 wasted, just not maybe what you'd care to drop for just a bbj. Why didn't you pound her for being so much fatter than her pics? Was she that much damn fatter she thoroughly disgusted you? But since you were there, you needed the nut, but could only stomach the qv bbjcim? For 80, should not have been just a qv bbj, but I get it, you just wanted to get the hell out of there quick. Thanks for the report and the latest with this one. Mattress on the floor LOL. Load spit on the floor. Classy LOL.

  3. #4031

  4. #4030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I have seen her a few times, all last year, last summer. But it took a few series of attempts to do so. First time I never got a response. Few months later I gave it another shot, had some exchanges and then she went silent. A month or two after that, I said why not and gave her another text, and a few hours later, I did get a response and it was on. Set it up, went to see her, then got ghosted for a bit when I couldn't find her exact apt bldg. Reached out, but got nothing, crickets. Hung around for a bit, pissed and kicking myself. Finally decided to leave and she finally got back to me, calling me just after I said I'm out and had been gone from her area for maybe 5-10 minutes. She had fallen asleep and apparently has had issues with her phone app. Messages were coming through waaaay later then when they got sent. One thing then and now is, she is always delayed in her responses, if you get one at all. So I turned around and went back. Lives in one of those condo developments, low end though, but not projects low end. A couple steps above that. Maybe. Safe enough, even if the general area outside the condo development on the main road is dodgy as fuck. She is as advertised in her pics and the pics I attached below which has a few of her older numbers from the past year or so. A busty, big titter, nice full fat d cups, and nice full fat ass. Does have a bit of a paunch, that plump belly, but if you love big tits and fat ass, a belly is no probs at all, often comes with the territory when drilling them thick girls. She is a nice enough girl, despite how she seems via text, has a decent personality, very nice actually, especially considering the number of schemers, scammers, liars, robbers and thieves out there these days. She was cool and laid back, not a rush job, more than willing to chat and get comfortable with you, before settling in for whatever you may want. I see she has been adverting a ton under the massage section over the past few months, more than the other area, so maybe she gets more biz there. Never did anal with her, but she confirmed her back door is on the menu. Her head game was solid, if not spectacular, a BBBJ, but the ground and pound of that fat ripe ass is as good as that fat ass looks. She does get into it, and takes whatever you can throw at her without complaint, which is nice.

    Haven't seen her in forever, since last year, because she can be real difficult to meet, even having seen her before. I hadn't seen her for a few months then when I tried to again, it was the same issue as the first time. I would only suggest to keep trying if you really want that ass to hulk smash in doggy. I finally made contact to see her again when at the dentist back in January and lined up a meet later that day. Then when I was heading to Wtby finally I gave her a shout, I'm on the way, but heard nothing. So needless to say I was annoyed, but after waiting long enough, I just made other arrangements to release the demon seed from my loins. So of course, after I had that taken care of, I finally hear back from her asking, when will I get there, how close am I? She is worth the eight zero for an unrushed short stay that could actually be as long as a hhr, but it's just the aggravation and annoyance of actually seeing her or tryin to, that can drive you nuts, or maybe make it not worth the bs to connect. Or in my case, just easier to see other less difficult, but similarly built busty big booty options. That being said, I'll still probably see her again, it'll just be limited to either when or if I hear back from her, or if I feel like jumping through hoops to go balls deep in her again. Long story short, she is legit. If you ultimately make it to her back door, which funnily enough is how I usually entered her apartment and bedroom, you will enjoy yourself. I know I did. Hopefully she is still pretty good. Good luck.
    Saw her this Friday. Pics are 10 years and 30 pounds ago.

    Nice enough but no fucking way. Mattress on floor. Filthy apt. Boyfriend or other left apt as I got there. No problem from him. Had to scoot by family sitting in doorway. Was going to leave but opted for qv BBBJCIM. She spit it on the floor and wiped it with dirty underwear that was in a pile. Again, she's pleasant but no repeat for me. 80 wasted for recon.

  5. #4029

  6. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any updates? Just saw her profile and couldn't find any reviews? Also would like to see more pictures if anyone has.
    I've seen her twice now. The first time it was a big waiting game in a parking lot around the corner, then she walked around the block to meet me and walk me to the house. She shares a space with another girl and it wasn't filthy, but certainly not the rah mahal. BJ uncovered and FS with a wrap. She's very pretty in person but has some demons. Second time was about the same.

  7. #4027

    Any reviews on this girl text was easy enough


  8. #4026

    Thanks

    Looked up the posts and read them. Thanks, appreciate it. I think I'll continue looking, but man, those pics are exactly what I'd be interested in. Too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    See my review and another in post #3953.

  9. #4025

    Thank me later Gal in Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember someone asking about her but not sure if there was a response. Is this one worth a visit?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/477836423856
    See my review and another in post #3953.

  10. #4024

    Previously reviewed?

    I think I remember someone asking about her but not sure if there was a response. Is this one worth a visit?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/477836423856

  11. #4023

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's worth pointing out that some of us see turning down bb full service at any price as a plus.

    Not judging, but you're either into a girl who sees a bunch of random guys bareback in one day or you're not.
    I enjoy my BJ uncovered and preferred wrapped when FS. Not into Russian roulette.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #4022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Ya seems like another one who thinks she is better than she is when I contacted her on phone. Turned down 200 for bare full service half hour.
    It's worth pointing out that some of us see turning down bb full service at any price as a plus.

    Not judging, but you're either into a girl who sees a bunch of random guys bareback in one day or you're not.

  13. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of Ruby: https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject.

    She looks fun, despite her rates.
    Any updates? Just saw her profile and couldn't find any reviews? Also would like to see more pictures if anyone has.

  14. #4020

    Domino

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Used to post under the old Backpage's 5 years ago I messaged. She claimed to have worked at the dominoes in Middletown but pretty much was a scam I believe.
    Doesn't Domino Pizza have all you can eat special for one price or if its 15 minutes late it's free?

    Sad there are people that fall for the scams.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  15. #4019

    Spammers, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Used to post under the old Backpage's 5 years ago I messaged. She claimed to have worked at the dominoes in Middletown but pretty much was a scam I believe.
    It doesn't matter. They're old stock photos. Look at her old phone for proof. They’re even too lazy to remove the logo on the photos.

    Anyone can find these photos online and become an entrepreneurial spammer whether from when I researched and posted this, or 5 years ago. Fake is fake regardless of the year or US city location.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape