Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7838
-
08-07-21 11:10 #4028Regular Member

Posts: 10I've seen her twice now. The first time it was a big waiting game in a parking lot around the corner, then she walked around the block to meet me and walk me to the house. She shares a space with another girl and it wasn't filthy, but certainly not the rah mahal. BJ uncovered and FS with a wrap. She's very pretty in person but has some demons. Second time was about the same.
Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:44 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 435Any reviews on this girl text was easy enough
-
08-06-21 08:45 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 611Thanks
Looked up the posts and read them. Thanks, appreciate it. I think I'll continue looking, but man, those pics are exactly what I'd be interested in. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 08:34 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 551Thank me later Gal in Waterbury
See my review and another in post #3953.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 07:49 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 611Previously reviewed?
I think I remember someone asking about her but not sure if there was a response. Is this one worth a visit?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/477836423856
-
08-05-21 20:41 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 2147Bbfs
I enjoy my BJ uncovered and preferred wrapped when FS. Not into Russian roulette.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-05-21 20:27 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 1234It's worth pointing out that some of us see turning down bb full service at any price as a plus.
Originally Posted by ITGuy67
[View Original Post]
Not judging, but you're either into a girl who sees a bunch of random guys bareback in one day or you're not.
-
08-05-21 20:14 #4021Regular Member

Posts: 4Any updates? Just saw her profile and couldn't find any reviews? Also would like to see more pictures if anyone has.
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 10:46 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 2147Domino
Doesn't Domino Pizza have all you can eat special for one price or if its 15 minutes late it's free?
Originally Posted by ITGuy67
[View Original Post]
Sad there are people that fall for the scams.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-05-21 09:34 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 5229Spammers, Inc.
It doesn't matter. They're old stock photos. Look at her old phone for proof. They’re even too lazy to remove the logo on the photos.
Originally Posted by ITGuy67
[View Original Post]
Anyone can find these photos online and become an entrepreneurial spammer whether from when I researched and posted this, or 5 years ago. Fake is fake regardless of the year or US city location.
BMD.
-
08-04-21 23:49 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 46Fake. Used to post under the old Backpage's 5 years ago I messaged. She claimed to have worked at the dominoes in Middletown but pretty much was a scam I believe.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:22 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 46Had a little bit of attitude on phone.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:22 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 46Ya seems like another one who thinks she is better than she is when I contacted her on phone. Turned down 200 for bare full service half hour.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:21 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 46Your post interested me. Contacted her she won't do BBFS for any price. Absolutely not appealing to me. Condoms do nothing for me.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 20:28 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 2147Chelsea, I don't think so
She is staying at the Marriott. No DFK and BBJCIM is extra. She is not for me. Next.
Originally Posted by Techno2021
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.









Reply With Quote






