Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 7835
-
07-22-21 11:34 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 227Amanda / submissive
Anybody know anything about this gal.
Was previously only doing video while at the apple.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...a/202112293213
-
07-22-21 11:26 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 227Are these the 2 that claim to be sisters?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 10:31 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 193Facts!
Danny88 is preaching facts and truth gentlemen! I reached out to the thick slice of bacon in the link and pics attached last week, Friday I think. Within 2 text exchanges, she (he / they / them?) sent me a text, 25 Johnson St. I know the area, on that block off Willow just behind the Apple and up the street from where the 7-11 used to be on the corner, so not what you would ever refer to as a decent quiet residential area, like say Highland Ave area. It's definitely an area where you would be quite likely to get set up and robbed. I mean who gives out there fuckin address in their second text response? Immediately my hooer spidey senses are tingling. As much as I would have liked to and wanted to get at the meat in the link, I just knew it was a bs bait and rob, never mind switch. The next day I was in the area to pound some other pink taco and checked out the address. Seemed okay and not too dodgy during the daytime, but that address just kept ringing in my head. Pretty sure some time ago, I had a similar situation where I got an address like that, which was also 25 Johnson I think, and it smelled fishy too, real dodgy. I passed. The original STG link is gone of course, but I still had the number, (860) 542-8056, so I pulled the still posted sumosearch link with pics for you all to check. I'm noticing now all the extra enticements they tossed in, anal, bare included, 100 qv, 150 hhr, 200 hr. Almost a throwback to old school rates, but with rawdog and anal included? That will definitely have guys thinking more with their dick than their brain. Fuckers. Thanks for looking out Danny, well done. I felt it my duty however, to further back you up with more facts and truth about these bastards! Good looking out! Lesson being, always be wary gents and go with your gut. If it don't feel right, it probably and usually isn't. Not all the time, or always the case, but hey, all it takes is that one time for shit to go sideways and you regret it for a loooong time. Good hunting!
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-8056/40404528
https://sumosear.ch/phone/860-542-8056
-
07-22-21 07:17 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 5229Yeah, it's clever marketing. It work with mother / daughter teams, too. LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 07:12 #3886Regular Member

Posts: 23My question would be, where are all the many or visible tattoos in those photos? And does that really look like the body of a 30 year old?
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 07:10 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 2147They are in Fairfield heading back to Waterbury.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 05:42 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 1000Sisters?
They are verified cock sharing twins, just with different mothers and birthdates!
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
07-21-21 23:57 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 261Stolen Pics
Those pics are found on google search off 2 different websites, pic 1 uploaded a year ago on one. Also found stg posts from Middleton to Hartford, number is from Stamford.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:26 #3882Regular Member

Posts: 23Ruby
Any reviews of Ruby: https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject.
She looks fun, despite her rates.
-
07-21-21 20:42 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 567Real-Fake
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/412299418756
OK, what about this add? Came across it when looking in WB but typed in Cheshire.
-
07-21-21 20:33 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 567Scam advice
To everybody that chimed in with all the great advice on how "not" to get scammed. Thank you.
-
07-21-21 20:26 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 227Are these the 2 that claim to be sisters?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 13:37 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 104MIA 3289 - Petite Pleasing and Teasing
Hey guys,
I searched for "Mia", but didn't see anything. Anyone have any info on this one? Petite and has greek on the menu. Sign me up.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...g/838091725015
-
07-21-21 12:12 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 289Johnson st
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/659033311462
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
Thats a Johnson st ad. Set up.
Edit: careful because they delete at the end of the day. They usually repost next day with different pics, they recycle pics. Pizza girl, the milf etc..but the ad is always formatted the same with the big font and cheap rates
-
07-21-21 11:14 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 289That ad is now of the Johnson St ads. Robbery set up. There's a post on ripoff reports concerning Johnson st iirc. I'm going to try to go through stg today and copy links to all the Johnson st lowlives setting people up.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






