Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12881

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    I had set up a dream with star wed night drive out there was there at time agreed on. Sends me a text saying give her 10 min cool no big deal. Wait 10 min send her a text asking if we're still good crickets noticed a male sitting in a van on his phone maybe innocent, she texts back says needs another few min sorry for the delay I said screw it and took off. Sounds like a good time maybe I should have stuck around.
    Have seen her a few times now and always a great time! She has been on time twice and 2 other times 20-30 min wait but no longer than that. Agree with you anything after 30 minutes is "think about leaving time" but for her I wait the 30 mins given she isn't a clock watcher once you're into the appointment.

  2. #12880
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, What is WYP?
    WYP = WhatsYourPrice.

  3. #12879
    WYP is whatsyourprice.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Found another unbelievable UTR girl on WYP.

    The last I one posted about, some guy on here contacted her and told her I said something I did not say, pissed her off, and she quit responding to my texts. So I went back on WYP and offered 60 for first date to every top tier girl within 30 miles. No one accepted. No problem, I just didn't want to overpay to meet for coffee or dessert. I offered 80 to those top tier girls, and 5 accepted. It turns out they are very nervous what guys who offer 80 for a date are expecting to happen on that date. I put their minds at ease, set up the first meet, and OMG -- she is fun, friendly, personable, conversational, selfless, and the hottest and most gorgeous girl ever, who smiles all the time with dimples. Over a beverage / dessert, she asked me questions, mentioned she's thought about trying to sell videos, but doesn't have anyone to do the camera work. I told her she should, that she would be awesome, and that I was a trained photographer. We made plans for me to come to her house (for our second date), and she mentioned I would receive additional benefits on this job. I was there 2 days later (She did ask how much I was going to help her). At her house, she asked me what I wanted to do (I love it when a girl asks that question), and I said let's make a video (it would turn me on). She was picking out and trying on lingerie when we started making out and scrapped the whole video idea. OMG, she is the hottest most gorgeous thing I have ever laid hands on.

  4. #12878

    Sorry, What is WYP?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Found another unbelievable UTR girl on WYP.

    The last I one posted about, some guy on here contacted her and told her I said something I did not say, pissed her off, and she quit responding to my texts. So I went back on WYP and offered 60 for first date to every top tier girl within 30 miles. No one accepted. No problem, I just didn't want to overpay to meet for coffee or dessert. I offered 80 to those top tier girls, and 5 accepted. It turns out they are very nervous what guys who offer 80 for a date are expecting to happen on that date. I put their minds at ease, set up the first meet, and OMG -- she is fun, friendly, personable, conversational, selfless, and the hottest and most gorgeous girl ever, who smiles all the time with dimples. Over a beverage / dessert, she asked me questions, mentioned she's thought about trying to sell videos, but doesn't have anyone to do the camera work. I told her she should, that she would be awesome, and that I was a trained photographer. We made plans for me to come to her house (for our second date), and she mentioned I would receive additional benefits on this job. I was there 2 days later (She did ask how much I was going to help her). At her house, she asked me what I wanted to do (I love it when a girl asks that question), and I said let's make a video (it would turn me on). She was picking out and trying on lingerie when we started making out and scrapped the whole video idea. OMG, she is the hottest most gorgeous thing I have ever laid hands on. I'm not going to give out the name this time (see previous bad experience above), but you don't need it. You'd need to go on WYP, filter / search for girls, and make offers anyway! I just wanted to let you know how to find at least TWO unbelievable UTRs, there are more out there, I prefer to meet for coffee / dessert first, and I'm completely willing to pay 80 to find them. I'm not even going to message the other 4 who accepted my offer. And you don't pay them a dime until and unless you actually meet up. You just buy credits on WYP, and you only use those if a girl accepts your offer and you want to message her. I still have 100 credits left!
    Sorry, What is WYP?

  5. #12877
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    1. This doesn't belong here.

    2. The White House isn't in charge of gas prices.

    3. You're an idiot.
    If you don't like the post report report it.

    White House doesn't set prices but make policy that change supply.

  6. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateProper  [View Original Post]
    1. drive yourself to the gas station.

    2. fill your vehicle gas tank with gas.

    3. watch as your hard earned money gets blown out of your wallet.

    4. go pay cashier or pay from the gas pump.

    Optional step 5. Thank Sleepy Joe Biden for the skyrocketed gas prices.

    See what I did there? RTFM.
    1. This doesn't belong here.

    2. The White House isn't in charge of gas prices.

    3. You're an idiot.

  7. #12875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Tit's and ass

    There are plenty of reviews on her if you use the search function. Why PM instead of just posting here for others to get info also?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Pm me thanks.

  8. #12874

    UTR on WYP

    Found another unbelievable UTR girl on WYP.

    The last I one posted about, some guy on here contacted her and told her I said something I did not say, pissed her off, and she quit responding to my texts. So I went back on WYP and offered 60 for first date to every top tier girl within 30 miles. No one accepted. No problem, I just didn't want to overpay to meet for coffee or dessert. I offered 80 to those top tier girls, and 5 accepted. It turns out they are very nervous what guys who offer 80 for a date are expecting to happen on that date. I put their minds at ease, set up the first meet, and OMG -- she is fun, friendly, personable, conversational, selfless, and the hottest and most gorgeous girl ever, who smiles all the time with dimples. Over a beverage / dessert, she asked me questions, mentioned she's thought about trying to sell videos, but doesn't have anyone to do the camera work. I told her she should, that she would be awesome, and that I was a trained photographer. We made plans for me to come to her house (for our second date), and she mentioned I would receive additional benefits on this job. I was there 2 days later (She did ask how much I was going to help her). At her house, she asked me what I wanted to do (I love it when a girl asks that question), and I said let's make a video (it would turn me on). She was picking out and trying on lingerie when we started making out and scrapped the whole video idea. OMG, she is the hottest most gorgeous thing I have ever laid hands on. I'm not going to give out the name this time (see previous bad experience above), but you don't need it. You'd need to go on WYP, filter / search for girls, and make offers anyway! I just wanted to let you know how to find at least TWO unbelievable UTRs, there are more out there, I prefer to meet for coffee / dessert first, and I'm completely willing to pay 80 to find them. I'm not even going to message the other 4 who accepted my offer. And you don't pay them a dime until and unless you actually meet up. You just buy credits on WYP, and you only use those if a girl accepts your offer and you want to message her. I still have 100 credits left!

  9. #12873

    Steps to take

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a quick blow and go?
    1. drive yourself to the gas station.

    2. fill your vehicle gas tank with gas.

    3. watch as your hard earned money gets blown out of your wallet.

    4. go pay cashier or pay from the gas pump.

    Optional step 5. Thank Sleepy Joe Biden for the skyrocketed gas prices.

    See what I did there? RTFM.

  10. #12872
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be rude, but kind of sketchy for a first post. You will be really lucky to get anyone answer you until you post some review. Speaking from experience.
    That's fine. I didn't think anything of it since I'm not exactly asking for UTR. Heck I'd be more leery of a newbies review than I would of him looking for a recommendation of a STG but that's just me. Thanks.

  11. #12871

    Bng

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a quick blow and go?
    Not trying to be rude, but kind of sketchy for a first post. You will be really lucky to get anyone answer you until you post some review. Speaking from experience.

  12. #12870

    Titts Ass and Spade

    Any info on this one? Pm me thanks.

  13. #12869

    Jodi

    Just got word from Jodi that she's looking for a few friends this weekend. She mentioned only those she knows. Sorry dudes, her words. So if you know how to get a hold of her, do your thing. I highly recommend her as well as other guys on here as well.

  14. #12868

    Bng

    Any recommendations for a quick blow and go?

  15. #12867

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Used to be a SW of of M. Nothing special. I dreamtof he a couple times before she got on stg. I wouldn't pay the prices she's asking. And if she doesn't like something you say it do she will get a vicious attitude.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape