Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4495
-
08-10-21 12:45 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks for the intel. I just saw they opened up a Latina spa a couple streets over on 2nd floor. Wonder if it's the same girls (or owner) who used to be 1 block over on the 2nd floor. Have not checked out yet. Now I have to debate which one to try.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 05:15 #2589Banned Member

Posts: 663By the Shell?
Dude, there's half a dozen Shell gas stations on SW 8th street, just on the west side of sr-826.
Originally Posted by Saxs23
[View Original Post]
This forum covers the entire county, if you want to reference a specific spa, at least know where it is on Google maps so you can give an address, cross street, land mark, something besides just a gas station of which there are several.
-
08-09-21 18:30 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 26The one by the shell.
Originally Posted by Bato5613
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 09:19 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 501What's the name of gas station where MP located?
Originally Posted by Saxs23
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 07:41 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 64I've been there 5 times since April of this year and had three different women. The best one was maybe 30-35, but she's gone. The other two could have been as young as 30 and as old as 40, both still very nice, nothing I would call "old".
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 22:16 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 54On which avenue buddy?.
Originally Posted by Saxs23
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 19:06 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 26Can anyone tell me about the MP on 8th close by the gas station. They Seem eager to service but a little shaky to show up.
-
08-05-21 13:04 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 50I've been to the last place you mentioned. But when I went it was an old Asian. Have things changed? Age of girls?
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 08:27 #2582Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting This Week. South Beach Massage?
Hello all. I'll be staying in South Beach / Lincoln Road this week and was hoping to get a massage while there. I haven't been able to tell in the forum if there's anything in walking distance from that area. The same with Rubmaps. Most of the action seems to be in Miami itself. I won't be able to slip away too long from the family, so taking an Uber to get back to Miami isn't an option.
I would be grateful, either here or PM, for any suggestions for a massage in South Beach / Lincoln rd!
-
07-21-21 12:57 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 289Visiting from Memphis
Hey all. I will be down in North Miami this weekend for a concert and was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'd be looking for an AMP / massage / uti / escort that could provided a decent massage with nice extra's. Thanks! Would probably have to be in the am or very early afternoon.
-
07-19-21 05:18 #2580Banned Member

Posts: 663I have not been there in 2 or 3 years, But. Lucky Massage use to be Ooh-La-La and lots of mongers have had many nasty adventures in there. Hialeah cops have busted them multiple times but somehow they're still open. I would not advise going there due to possible attention from LE.
Originally Posted by Parker0119
[View Original Post]
The original location was down on E25st / NW 79 street. Usually a cutie or two in there then and they would sometimes come into the room wearing only a bath robe, a hat in the pocket.
-
07-18-21 19:49 #2579Regular Member

Posts: 4I went there a couple weeks ago. The woman there was in her 40's and NOTHING like those in the ad. I do NOT recommend.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 11:43 #2578Regular Member

Posts: 3Lucky Asian Massage. Hialeah
Rip-off.
Stay away. Paid for hour massage by after 20 minutes she stopped- wanted tip of $$ for HJ. Big turnoff hearing the Yoga class through the walls. And wasn't interested in FS from 55 year old Asian woman. Told her to just do the massage and she left room and never came back.
Stay away. There adddress in on 84th street in Hialeah.
-
07-15-21 22:01 #2577Regular Member

Posts: 10Rub maps
Does anyone here use Rubmaps and is a premium member? PM if you are.
-
07-14-21 21:51 #2576Regular Member

Posts: 10Sent you a pm
I sent you a pm dude if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





