Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 300 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    I've been there 5 times since April of this year and had three different women. The best one was maybe 30-35, but she's gone. The other two could have been as young as 30 and as old as 40, both still very nice, nothing I would call "old".
    Thanks for the intel. I just saw they opened up a Latina spa a couple streets over on 2nd floor. Wonder if it's the same girls (or owner) who used to be 1 block over on the 2nd floor. Have not checked out yet. Now I have to debate which one to try.

  2. #2589

    By the Shell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxs23  [View Original Post]
    The one by the shell.
    Dude, there's half a dozen Shell gas stations on SW 8th street, just on the west side of sr-826.

    This forum covers the entire county, if you want to reference a specific spa, at least know where it is on Google maps so you can give an address, cross street, land mark, something besides just a gas station of which there are several.

  3. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of gas station where MP located?
    The one by the shell.

  4. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxs23  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about the MP on 8th close by the gas station. They Seem eager to service but a little shaky to show up.
    What's the name of gas station where MP located?

  5. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the last place you mentioned. But when I went it was an old Asian. Have things changed? Age of girls?
    I've been there 5 times since April of this year and had three different women. The best one was maybe 30-35, but she's gone. The other two could have been as young as 30 and as old as 40, both still very nice, nothing I would call "old".

  6. #2585
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxs23  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about the MP on 8th close by the gas station. They Seem eager to service but a little shaky to show up.
    On which avenue buddy?.

  7. #2584
    Can anyone tell me about the MP on 8th close by the gas station. They Seem eager to service but a little shaky to show up.

  8. #2583
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Hiya Mike,

    Here's some for ya:

    731X west flagler street ask for Nana.

    1320X SW 137th Ave #210 - haven't been for a while, but there's no hassle to what you're there for and I liked the place.

    If you go a little further south, 871X SW 12X Terr. Been there 4 times in the last 2 months. Nice friendly girls!
    I've been to the last place you mentioned. But when I went it was an old Asian. Have things changed? Age of girls?

  9. #2582

    Visiting This Week. South Beach Massage?

    Hello all. I'll be staying in South Beach / Lincoln Road this week and was hoping to get a massage while there. I haven't been able to tell in the forum if there's anything in walking distance from that area. The same with Rubmaps. Most of the action seems to be in Miami itself. I won't be able to slip away too long from the family, so taking an Uber to get back to Miami isn't an option.

    I would be grateful, either here or PM, for any suggestions for a massage in South Beach / Lincoln rd!

  10. #2581

    Visiting from Memphis

    Hey all. I will be down in North Miami this weekend for a concert and was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'd be looking for an AMP / massage / uti / escort that could provided a decent massage with nice extra's. Thanks! Would probably have to be in the am or very early afternoon.

  11. #2580
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker0119  [View Original Post]
    Rip-off.

    Stay away. Paid for hour massage by after 20 minutes she stopped- wanted tip of $$ for HJ. Big turnoff hearing the Yoga class through the walls. And wasn't interested in FS from 55 year old Asian woman. Told her to just do the massage and she left room and never came back.

    Stay away.
    I have not been there in 2 or 3 years, But. Lucky Massage use to be Ooh-La-La and lots of mongers have had many nasty adventures in there. Hialeah cops have busted them multiple times but somehow they're still open. I would not advise going there due to possible attention from LE.

    The original location was down on E25st / NW 79 street. Usually a cutie or two in there then and they would sometimes come into the room wearing only a bath robe, a hat in the pocket.

  12. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this AMP? All I have so far is the usual 50/70.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/miami/female-escorts/2381216
    I went there a couple weeks ago. The woman there was in her 40's and NOTHING like those in the ad. I do NOT recommend.

  13. #2578

    Lucky Asian Massage. Hialeah

    Rip-off.

    Stay away. Paid for hour massage by after 20 minutes she stopped- wanted tip of $$ for HJ. Big turnoff hearing the Yoga class through the walls. And wasn't interested in FS from 55 year old Asian woman. Told her to just do the massage and she left room and never came back.

    Stay away. There adddress in on 84th street in Hialeah.

  14. #2577

    Rub maps

    Does anyone here use Rubmaps and is a premium member? PM if you are.

  15. #2576

    Sent you a pm

    I sent you a pm dude if you don't mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Hiya Mike,

    Here's some for ya:

    731X west flagler street ask for Nana.

    1320X SW 137th Ave #210 - haven't been for a while, but there's no hassle to what you're there for and I liked the place.

    If you go a little further south, 871X SW 12X Terr. Been there 4 times in the last 2 months. Nice friendly girls!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape