Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 591 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 8861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Anything going on so far? Might swing by a little later.
    I sure hope so, I am headed there in about 45 minutes myself.

  2. #7075

    Hill

    Anything going on so far? Might swing by a little later.

  3. #7074

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheThinksGolf  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for binging her tonight. It was fun to watch. I think I may have been next in line to fuck her mouth but Brazil knocked her shoulder and mood out. I thanked her for the show and when I was leaving I saw her going back in and told her to have a good night. Hope she had fun. Keep us posted on the next time.
    The one day that I thought Annabelles in Winston Salem was gone be a better choice for Saturday Night but completely forgot it was couples night, So since I had driven all the way out there I stayed for a couple hrs and was stuck in the booth area with every Single guy that was there and the only hint of action was a couple that went to a booth and created a line of 15 guys waiting to get in the booth next to them. When I could had keot my ass here in Raleigh LOL.

  4. #7073
    Quote Originally Posted by HrnBall  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm taking my gf who loves having trains ran on her tonight around 10. She's very short at 4'11" and has huge tits. Her only request is you be dd free. You are welcome to cum in her or on here, because she enjoys feeling like a $lut. We have went in the past never advertising though. Once somebody else was supposed to bring a woman and she never showed so the guys had to use my girl instead. The most guys she's had in a night is 8 and tonight she's hoping to get to 10 or so. So, if you want some real woman be there tonight around 10.
    You are the man for coming through. I wasn't there, but it happened.

  5. #7072

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by HrnBall  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm taking my gf who loves having trains ran on her tonight around 10. She's very short at 4'11" and has huge tits. Her only request is you be dd free. You are welcome to cum in her or on here, because she enjoys feeling like a $lut. We have went in the past never advertising though. Once somebody else was supposed to bring a woman and she never showed so the guys had to use my girl instead. The most guys she's had in a night is 8 and tonight she's hoping to get to 10 or so. So, if you want some real woman be there tonight around 10.
    The one day I don't check the forum, I miss out LOL. I don't suppose you plan to bring her again anytime soon? DM me if you'd prefer.

  6. #7071

    Re: Hey guys

    Thanks for binging her tonight. It was fun to watch. I think I may have been next in line to fuck her mouth but Brazil knocked her shoulder and mood out. I thanked her for the show and when I was leaving I saw her going back in and told her to have a good night. Hope she had fun. Keep us posted on the next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HrnBall  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm taking my gf who loves having trains ran on her tonight around 10. She's very short at 4'11" and has huge tits. Her only request is you be dd free. You are welcome to cum in her or on here, because she enjoys feeling like a $lut. We have went in the past never advertising though. Once somebody else was supposed to bring a woman and she never showed so the guys had to use my girl instead. The most guys she's had in a night is 8 and tonight she's hoping to get to 10 or so. So, if you want some real woman be there tonight around 10.

  7. #7070
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    I've never been here. Is it ok to watch anyone here? I mean if you were getting down with a woman would you be OK if I walked on over and watched? Also, are most of the guys old? Are there any 20 - 30 year olds?
    I used to take (hot) friends there. Some were pros (NIkkinc, Little Bit), some were not. It was always cool to have peope watch. Hell that is why you go. UNTIL THEY STARTED TO GET TOO COSE OR HOVER. Just stand back, watch and jack off.

  8. #7069

    Will have a won an at the hill tonight

    Hey guys,

    I'm taking my gf who loves having trains ran on her tonight around 10. She's very short at 4'11" and has huge tits. Her only request is you be dd free. You are welcome to cum in her or on here, because she enjoys feeling like a $lut. We have went in the past never advertising though. Once somebody else was supposed to bring a woman and she never showed so the guys had to use my girl instead. The most guys she's had in a night is 8 and tonight she's hoping to get to 10 or so. So, if you want some real woman be there tonight around 10.

  9. #7068
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    I've never been here. Is it ok to watch anyone here? I mean if you were getting down with a woman would you be OK if I walked on over and watched? Also, are most of the guys old? Are there any 20 - 30 year olds?
    The ages vary, but I would say 35-40 is the majority. People don't mind if you watch as long as you're respectful.

  10. #7067

    Want to visit

    I've never been here. Is it ok to watch anyone here? I mean if you were getting down with a woman would you be OK if I walked on over and watched? Also, are most of the guys old? Are there any 20 - 30 year olds?

  11. #7066

    The hill

    Any girls at the hill.

  12. #7065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Hill

    I bet no air conditioning either, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Hill is empty. No girls. Just guys so far.

  13. #7064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Hill is empty. No girls. Just guys so far.

  14. #7063

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Brittany allows raw? I can't even get BJ without a cover. I guess I'll ask next time I see her.
    Khris the others are confirmed but Brittney was hear say from a conversation that I had with a guy at the Hill. He said he saw her fucked in the first room and the guy wasn't wearing a rubber. I do not know first hand. The others I am certain about.

  15. #7062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    There have been questions about which girls will go without a rubber and if creampie is allowed. I know Jen used do go raw but pull out was requested. I know Heather went bareback all day with cream pies because I've seen her do it multiple times. Jasmine would do it for a select few but had to pull out. The recent reports say Tiffany will allow it. Anyone else want to add to the list current or past girls that will let you slide in raw? Oh I have second hand info that Brittney is cool with bareback but I don't personally know. Please feel free to add to list.
    Brittany allows raw? I can't even get BJ without a cover. I guess I'll ask next time I see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape