Thread: Adult Bookstores
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 8861
-
08-10-21 15:55 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 99I sure hope so, I am headed there in about 45 minutes myself.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:41 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 143Hill
Anything going on so far? Might swing by a little later.
-
08-08-21 12:31 #7074Senior Member

Posts: 750Damn!
The one day that I thought Annabelles in Winston Salem was gone be a better choice for Saturday Night but completely forgot it was couples night, So since I had driven all the way out there I stayed for a couple hrs and was stuck in the booth area with every Single guy that was there and the only hint of action was a couple that went to a booth and created a line of 15 guys waiting to get in the booth next to them. When I could had keot my ass here in Raleigh LOL.
Originally Posted by SheThinksGolf
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 11:06 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 170You are the man for coming through. I wasn't there, but it happened.
Originally Posted by HrnBall
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 07:56 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 143Of course
The one day I don't check the forum, I miss out LOL. I don't suppose you plan to bring her again anytime soon? DM me if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by HrnBall
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 00:00 #7071Senior Member

Posts: 103Re: Hey guys
Thanks for binging her tonight. It was fun to watch. I think I may have been next in line to fuck her mouth but Brazil knocked her shoulder and mood out. I thanked her for the show and when I was leaving I saw her going back in and told her to have a good night. Hope she had fun. Keep us posted on the next time.
Originally Posted by HrnBall
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:52 #7070Senior Member

Posts: 144I used to take (hot) friends there. Some were pros (NIkkinc, Little Bit), some were not. It was always cool to have peope watch. Hell that is why you go. UNTIL THEY STARTED TO GET TOO COSE OR HOVER. Just stand back, watch and jack off.
Originally Posted by SandPiper540
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 11:47 #7069Regular Member

Posts: 10Will have a won an at the hill tonight
Hey guys,
I'm taking my gf who loves having trains ran on her tonight around 10. She's very short at 4'11" and has huge tits. Her only request is you be dd free. You are welcome to cum in her or on here, because she enjoys feeling like a $lut. We have went in the past never advertising though. Once somebody else was supposed to bring a woman and she never showed so the guys had to use my girl instead. The most guys she's had in a night is 8 and tonight she's hoping to get to 10 or so. So, if you want some real woman be there tonight around 10.
-
08-03-21 19:03 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 170The ages vary, but I would say 35-40 is the majority. People don't mind if you watch as long as you're respectful.
Originally Posted by SandPiper540
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 14:03 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 339Want to visit
I've never been here. Is it ok to watch anyone here? I mean if you were getting down with a woman would you be OK if I walked on over and watched? Also, are most of the guys old? Are there any 20 - 30 year olds?
-
08-02-21 16:54 #7066Senior Member

Posts: 194The hill
Any girls at the hill.
-
08-02-21 13:02 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 563Hill
I bet no air conditioning either, LOL.
Originally Posted by Khris
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 12:32 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 807Hill is empty. No girls. Just guys so far.
-
08-02-21 11:05 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 337Brittney
Khris the others are confirmed but Brittney was hear say from a conversation that I had with a guy at the Hill. He said he saw her fucked in the first room and the guy wasn't wearing a rubber. I do not know first hand. The others I am certain about.
Originally Posted by Khris
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:28 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 807Brittany allows raw? I can't even get BJ without a cover. I guess I'll ask next time I see her.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






