Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16831

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.
    Agreed, fell victim myself I'm ashamed to say more than once.

  2. #16830

    I think you're in dreamland.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She was around years ago with similar service and a bit of an attitude, as I recall. But CIP dude. There goes DATY!
    I think you're in dreamland. All these working girls do CIP with people. It's always so your mileage may vary. And I mean all of them.

  3. #16829

    Ooof CIP

    Not much that I like more than a creampie but your balls are much bigger than mine. I would never hats off with a WG.

  4. #16828

    Thanks.

    Big Thanks, Ty!

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.

  5. #16827

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    Quick review:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/323275504958

    I do not know how recent the pictures are but she does look like the pictures. Setup was easy. Good communication.

    She says she smokes and when I entered the room there was a thick fog of smoke BUT I could hardly smell anything which is unusual.

    She was worried about making any noise that the neighbors might be able to hear. If she didn't have something of mine in her mouth she has a pillow up to it to muffle any sounds she made.

    Hug, clothes come off, BBBJ, DATY (which she really appreciated), 69, BFS (Doggy and mish), CIP. (A cover wasn't even mentioned).

    YMMV.

    Not the most enthusiastic but she can take a pounding without watching the clock. She thanked me for visiting her at the end. I would definitely repeat.
    She was around years ago with similar service and a bit of an attitude, as I recall. But CIP dude. There goes DATY!

  6. #16826

    Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE. "Just Me", Take one for the team on this young lady and report back. We need a good provider on the south side!

    Fingers Crossed,

    Daniel.
    This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.

  7. #16825

    Mia in Beech Grove

    Quick review:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/323275504958

    I do not know how recent the pictures are but she does look like the pictures. Setup was easy. Good communication.

    She says she smokes and when I entered the room there was a thick fog of smoke BUT I could hardly smell anything which is unusual.

    She was worried about making any noise that the neighbors might be able to hear. If she didn't have something of mine in her mouth she has a pillow up to it to muffle any sounds she made.

    Hug, clothes come off, BBBJ, DATY (which she really appreciated), 69, BFS (Doggy and mish), CIP. (A cover wasn't even mentioned).

    YMMV.

    Not the most enthusiastic but she can take a pounding without watching the clock. She thanked me for visiting her at the end. I would definitely repeat.

  8. #16824

    Please.

    PLEASE. "Just Me", Take one for the team on this young lady and report back. We need a good provider on the south side!

    Fingers Crossed,

    Daniel.


  9. #16823

  10. #16822

    Hard to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I was think she had some reviews months back, I have tried a few times but she either takes hours to respond or not at all.
    I have seen her twice and have tried many times over. Agree she is tough to get a hold of, but worth it if you do.

  11. #16821

    Better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoLust  [View Original Post]
    Any recent activities here? I hear she as added some weight but don't know impact.

    RL.
    Won't speak to the weight issue but I can say that spending time with her only gets better. Best GFE around IMHO.

  12. #16820

    Everrly

    Anyone seen her around? Contact info?

  13. #16819

    Marissa

    Was craving for DI dream for past 3 days, could not get out of work in time to catch any of the DI beauties. Marissa came into my dream, one of the best dreams of my life, period.

    Looks 9/10.

    Setting 8/10.

    Dream 10/10.

    Seniors can PM me if they want more details.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766#erotic.

  14. #16818

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you say Ms Abbey.
    I have seen abbey too and can confirm that she is an awesome GFE and looks great pregnant or not. I've scene her pregnant and not and it was a great time either way.

  15. #16817

    Ms. New? Any chance she is still around

    Used to advertise in Indy and Ft. Wayne as "Ms. New. " Went by Mel, I think. Wooden ship rudder wheel tat on back. Might be in her late 40's now. Had a website mostmagicbox or similar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210806_015250.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape