Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16845

    Milfy as ever

    Decided to hit Ol Milk A Bone up AKA Milfy. Never had a bad experience with her to date but contact can be rough. Still one of the best BBBJs in town in my book. Answered the door in lingerie like always and was showered and ready. Didn't appear to be on anything to the best of my knowledge. Before getting down to business she decided to put on a little show for me wich was pretty nice.

    CFS 30 min / $ 2, nicer Hotel and room was super clean. Probably not everyone s cup of tea but we jive real well.

  2. #16844

    Did you read her ad?

    It says right there in her ad that she is "drama free" and "your satisfaction is always guaranteed". Sounds like you need a refund or I would file a complaint with the BBB and Angie's List.

    Kidding!

    Thanks for the warning, I had thought about reaching out. I'll avoid now.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXSeek  [View Original Post]
    Took my money. A lot of complaining. No service.

  3. #16843

    Nasty

    Took my money. A lot of complaining. No service.

  4. #16842

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.
    Agreed, fell victim myself I'm ashamed to say more than once.

  5. #16841

    I think you're in dreamland.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She was around years ago with similar service and a bit of an attitude, as I recall. But CIP dude. There goes DATY!
    I think you're in dreamland. All these working girls do CIP with people. It's always so your mileage may vary. And I mean all of them.

  6. #16840

    Ooof CIP

    Not much that I like more than a creampie but your balls are much bigger than mine. I would never hats off with a WG.

  7. #16839

    Thanks.

    Big Thanks, Ty!

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.

  8. #16838

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    Quick review:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/323275504958

    I do not know how recent the pictures are but she does look like the pictures. Setup was easy. Good communication.

    She says she smokes and when I entered the room there was a thick fog of smoke BUT I could hardly smell anything which is unusual.

    She was worried about making any noise that the neighbors might be able to hear. If she didn't have something of mine in her mouth she has a pillow up to it to muffle any sounds she made.

    Hug, clothes come off, BBBJ, DATY (which she really appreciated), 69, BFS (Doggy and mish), CIP. (A cover wasn't even mentioned).

    YMMV.

    Not the most enthusiastic but she can take a pounding without watching the clock. She thanked me for visiting her at the end. I would definitely repeat.
    She was around years ago with similar service and a bit of an attitude, as I recall. But CIP dude. There goes DATY!

  9. #16837

    Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE. "Just Me", Take one for the team on this young lady and report back. We need a good provider on the south side!

    Fingers Crossed,

    Daniel.
    This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.

  10. #16836

    Mia in Beech Grove

    Quick review:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/323275504958

    I do not know how recent the pictures are but she does look like the pictures. Setup was easy. Good communication.

    She says she smokes and when I entered the room there was a thick fog of smoke BUT I could hardly smell anything which is unusual.

    She was worried about making any noise that the neighbors might be able to hear. If she didn't have something of mine in her mouth she has a pillow up to it to muffle any sounds she made.

    Hug, clothes come off, BBBJ, DATY (which she really appreciated), 69, BFS (Doggy and mish), CIP. (A cover wasn't even mentioned).

    YMMV.

    Not the most enthusiastic but she can take a pounding without watching the clock. She thanked me for visiting her at the end. I would definitely repeat.

  11. #16835

    Please.

    PLEASE. "Just Me", Take one for the team on this young lady and report back. We need a good provider on the south side!

    Fingers Crossed,

    Daniel.


  12. #16834

  13. #16833

    Hard to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I was think she had some reviews months back, I have tried a few times but she either takes hours to respond or not at all.
    I have seen her twice and have tried many times over. Agree she is tough to get a hold of, but worth it if you do.

  14. #16832

    Better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoLust  [View Original Post]
    Any recent activities here? I hear she as added some weight but don't know impact.

    RL.
    Won't speak to the weight issue but I can say that spending time with her only gets better. Best GFE around IMHO.

  15. #16831

    Everrly

    Anyone seen her around? Contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape