Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 24826
-
08-09-21 02:41 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 235Anyone familiar with Star
I've been noticing her posts for awhile now and almost took the plunge recently.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15851797
Last four digits 4441.
-
08-09-21 02:20 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 235Milfy as ever
Decided to hit Ol Milk A Bone up AKA Milfy. Never had a bad experience with her to date but contact can be rough. Still one of the best BBBJs in town in my book. Answered the door in lingerie like always and was showered and ready. Didn't appear to be on anything to the best of my knowledge. Before getting down to business she decided to put on a little show for me wich was pretty nice.
CFS 30 min / $ 2, nicer Hotel and room was super clean. Probably not everyone s cup of tea but we jive real well.
-
08-08-21 17:05 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 119Did you read her ad?
It says right there in her ad that she is "drama free" and "your satisfaction is always guaranteed". Sounds like you need a refund or I would file a complaint with the BBB and Angie's List.
Kidding!
Thanks for the warning, I had thought about reaching out. I'll avoid now.
Originally Posted by XXXSeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 09:24 #16843Regular Member

Posts: 17Nasty
Took my money. A lot of complaining. No service.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:25 #16842Regular Member

Posts: 17Stay away
Agreed, fell victim myself I'm ashamed to say more than once.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:55 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 808I think you're in dreamland.
I think you're in dreamland. All these working girls do CIP with people. It's always so your mileage may vary. And I mean all of them.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:49 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 119Ooof CIP
Not much that I like more than a creampie but your balls are much bigger than mine. I would never hats off with a WG.
-
08-07-21 12:44 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks.
Big Thanks, Ty!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 12:32 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 658Mia
She was around years ago with similar service and a bit of an attitude, as I recall. But CIP dude. There goes DATY!
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 12:25 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 808Toftt?
This skank has been robbing and providing shitty service for years. Morgan is one of the names she used to go by.
Originally Posted by Dyoung35
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 11:55 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 153Mia in Beech Grove
Quick review:
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/323275504958
I do not know how recent the pictures are but she does look like the pictures. Setup was easy. Good communication.
She says she smokes and when I entered the room there was a thick fog of smoke BUT I could hardly smell anything which is unusual.
She was worried about making any noise that the neighbors might be able to hear. If she didn't have something of mine in her mouth she has a pillow up to it to muffle any sounds she made.
Hug, clothes come off, BBBJ, DATY (which she really appreciated), 69, BFS (Doggy and mish), CIP. (A cover wasn't even mentioned).
YMMV.
Not the most enthusiastic but she can take a pounding without watching the clock. She thanked me for visiting her at the end. I would definitely repeat.
-
08-07-21 11:10 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 154Please.
PLEASE. "Just Me", Take one for the team on this young lady and report back. We need a good provider on the south side!
Fingers Crossed,
Daniel.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 03:16 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 153Info
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/850283404040
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/726476993789
-
08-06-21 11:48 #16833Regular Member

Posts: 17Hard to contact
I have seen her twice and have tried many times over. Agree she is tough to get a hold of, but worth it if you do.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:45 #16832Regular Member

Posts: 17Better than ever
Won't speak to the weight issue but I can say that spending time with her only gets better. Best GFE around IMHO.
Originally Posted by RomeoLust
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





