Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 298 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2370

    Did this link die?

    Did this directory link die or did it move elsewhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...-to-girls-site

    I stopped using PC several years ago. KGA is defunct. LSC is good, has a great PO, but tough screening. KGA Yuna is now at KP.

  2. #2369

    No personal Id

    Hi I'm completely new to the scene, are there any orgs that do not require giving out personal Id?

  3. #2368

    Go East Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any pages or boards for Union City so I figured to try the next closest major city.
    This page wasn't a bad place to ask, but also check the Oakland / East Bat board -- that's technically where Union City is located. Hayward, Fremont, and Milpitas are all relatively close.

  4. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Good day folks. Traveler here looking for some local color. I'm from the Milwaukee area and will be traveling to Union City soon for a little business. I'm a P411 member, TER user (not premium), and STG. I'm pretty fluent in the language of this. I couldn't find any pages or boards for Union City so I figured to try the next closest major city. Does anyone have any suggestions on locals or agencies in the area? Maybe the local known strip of notel truck stop hotels to stay away from etc. I don't have anything to share unless you're traveling to my area, then by all means I'll write you an essay on Milwaukee happenings. Thanks for anything. I've been perusing your board a bit as well, so I do some of my own research.
    Would be helpful to indicate what you're looking for besides information.

    I'm not aware of any orgs in Union City.

    Closest area I know would be in North San Jose.

    I've used K-orgs and some Brazilian ladies for the area.

    There's some Brazilian ladies that advertise out in Pleasonton, but without knowing your travel zone, can't tell if you're open to that distance.

    I know some indies operate around the San Jose airport area, if they have an incall.

    Best bet would be to look through PD or Eros.

    Obviously outcalls would expand your options a lot more, if you have the budget for it.

  5. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyYou510  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this Apple you speak of?!
    The C orgs are 10 day houses, she's gone now. There's a link here in the forum to a whole bunch of them, worth checking out.

  6. #2365

    Hi all!

    Good day folks. Traveler here looking for some local color. I'm from the Milwaukee area and will be traveling to Union City soon for a little business. I'm a P411 member, TER user (not premium), and STG. I'm pretty fluent in the language of this. I couldn't find any pages or boards for Union City so I figured to try the next closest major city. Does anyone have any suggestions on locals or agencies in the area? Maybe the local known strip of notel truck stop hotels to stay away from etc. I don't have anything to share unless you're traveling to my area, then by all means I'll write you an essay on Milwaukee happenings. Thanks for anything. I've been perusing your board a bit as well, so I do some of my own research.

  7. #2364

    Apple turnovers

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple from Asian baby massage yesterday. God that apartment building is horrible. Like a fucking prison. I mean it's perfect for our needs, but I can't imagine who would want to live there?


    Where can I find this Apple you speak of?!
    Anyway, really cute girl, says she's 21 and from Malaysia. I am not sure. I've spent a bunch of time in Malaysia, but thought if I started asking questions she might be embarrassed and my session wouldn't benefit.

    Nice body, natural Bush. No DATY, a little kissing. Tight box, that part was very good, and the CBJ was OK. If she was into 69 I would have just stayed there. No way she's magnum approved, I'm hung like a hamster and it still took some effort to get in.

    I asked about hours and DG service. No change. No coed shower, no DATY, definitely no Greek!

    If you want a tight box on a pretty, young girl she's your Huckleberry.
    Where can I find this Apple you speak of?!

  8. #2363

    Luna AutoKGirls

    Horrible session. Worst session in my 20+ years hobbying.

    Posted a review in SM forum. Hopefully they post it.

    Pics are not her.

    Non-friendly.

    Overreacting to magnum.

    Blocking any entry with feet And hips.

    Didn't really try.

    Booker should tell potential customers that she cannot handle anyone hung larger than a needledick and raisin balls.

    She's not made.

    For this game.

    Just taking money and doing the minimum.

    Had some other great sessions this week in the bay area and will post but wanted to post this to save you some money avoid at all costs.

    Staying away.

    From.

    AutoKGirls for awhile.

  9. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by KaliBear415  [View Original Post]
    Been on my bucket list along with three-way one day but for some reason I never figured to ask if someone has recommendations for pretty girl that does Greek?
    Check on PD. You can search with criteria, one of them is greek.

    I know Sky Capri used to advertise it for an upcharge, you might ask. And Ashley Fox is a jedi master of island delights.

  10. #2361

    Are there any girls that do Greek?

    Been on my bucket list along with three-way one day but for some reason I never figured to ask if someone has recommendations for pretty girl that does Greek?

  11. #2360
    Shill for KGFE ignore all posts


    Posts: 60
    Quote Originally Posted by FerutNlooa1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when you last did 2, but recent has been 700. Always best to ask po.
    IMAO inflation at it's best, even in this industry sector.

  12. #2359
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    I do not recommend providing any personal info to these orgs as they are looking to leverage johns when they ultimately get caught.
    A little too much Law & Order there.

    How will they 'Leverage You'. You need to on site, caught. For leverage.

  13. #2358

    BGC Annabel

    Had a great time with this lady.

    Photo shows aren't her, since those are larger than B cups, but she's pretty great.

    Stated she is 27, and I would say she's close to it.

    I was able to get some DT, though I'm hung like a mouse, but no complaints when I held her by the back of her head.

    Definitely open to DFK.

    She's very short.

    Leaving back for Korea soon.

  14. #2357

    Personal info & orgs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    I do not recommend providing any personal info to these orgs as they are looking to leverage johns when they ultimately get caught.
    Agreed. Definitely laying low until I know which one of these was the one that got busted recently.

  15. #2356

    Non-Asian reports

    Took a break from the agency Asians since I wanted to try different flavors. Below are a few of my recent experiences. (these are not in order).

    1. Sky.

    Super fun and energetic. The communication was quick. Showed up to her I call for a QK session and we went straight to lfk, then BBBJ. Once I was ready she hopped on for some CG. Nice warm and slippery box. The way she moved those hips was unreal. Made her hop off so I could finish in mish. Also she's got a big. If she's closer to my area I'll definitely repeat.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Jose/Sky_Capri

    2. Selena.

    Saw her for HHR GFE sesh. Great communication. Once I got to her hotel near GA, we spent a bit of time having conversation. She's really nice to talk to. She's also amazing to look at. Amazing curves, exactly what you'd want in a sexy Latina. She warmed me up with BBBJ, then she went CG on me. After that I put her in doggy for the finish. Overall had a great experience. Since then her rates have gone up, would probably repeat in a pinch due to price. However I haven't tried to negotiate her down.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ark/MissSelena

    3. Amanda Babe.

    This one was extremely fun and energetic. Booked for HR GFE. This girl could probably go all night non stop if I had her for that long. Communication was great. Once I got in she immediately went to work on a BBBJ. Wasted no time with conversation. She had offered msog so I let her finish me with the BBBJ which was insane. No handle, pure throat, and made a huge mess. After the first pop she kept me going to see if I'd be ready for some mish. However my partner had no energy left for it. Despite that since I had time left she went to town on another BBBJ and managed to get a second pop when I didn't think it was possible. Definitely seeing her again if she comes back to my area.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nto/AmandaBabe

    4. Liz.

    Saw her at the beginning of the pandemic. Opted for QK I call. Once I showed up she had me shower before our session. Once I was showered we got comfortable and began our session with DFK, then BBBJ. After that we went into CG, mosh, then K9 for the finish. She advertised PSE but still wanted it covered for the finish. Had a great time with her however her prices have gone up significantly since then.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...isco/lizmiyaki

    5. Tiffany.

    Visited her in her incall in Cupertino. Communication was easy. Once I arrived after receiving directions, she had me shower. Once that was over we began with lfk. Although she's a great kisser her lips for some reason tasted very bitter. Went downtown DATY and she smelled and tasted good. Came back up and went into mish. Flipped fkr k9 and went for the finish. Had a good time but would only repeat if in a pinch.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Tiffanygray143

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape