Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13016
-
08-06-21 22:03 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 300PriscillaM, you are an institution.
I'm not a millennial tho.
I'm a regular member, but I'm actually quite established on the international version of this site. Candidly, I view mongering in the US as a tide-me-over in between International trips, which my life and work fortunately allow to happen with some regularity. But it's just a different ballgame elsewhere. Being an illicit activity makes it kind of like pot before it was legal (here in CA). You have to buy it in hushed tones, and you never really know what you're going to get, and you don't like it most of the time.
My one place that wasn't like that, behind the cvs or Walgreens in van Nuys, is now closed. So back to the armpits of this hobby for me.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:54 #6775Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Shakeys
For a regular member, this is a fine review. Informative, although the price paid was left out, but I can tolerate it, probably the writer is a millennial.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
This place has been reviewed here. There was a girl here named eve or Eva who was hotter than any of the flotsam on Korean escorts on sawtelle with fake pics and ass kissing mongers dot com. She asked for and received 160 for FS, plus 60 for the hour.
The place, as you say, is essentially akin to fucking in a public library. It is difficult to fuck someone when the monger in the next room sounds like he is a homeless person in Venice watching his life's belongings crushed by a hydraulic compactor.
The back break room is disgusting.
The place is a soft pass.
-
08-06-21 10:51 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 300Place on Sepulveda
Adding a review of the place on Sepulveda in CC next to Big Lots.
I'll do as the good, the ok, and the bad.
The good.
- not much. Not a bad experience, but just nothing special.
The ok.
- had Angela. She was like a 7 face, 5 body (too many burgers). But cute. And surprisingly good English.
- actually completed the massage after. So got a full 60 min. No cum-and-run.
- but the massage was pretty amateur. A squeeze here, a push there.
The bad.
- for f* sake invest in some drywall. Next booth over some dude clearly getting a handie. Loud and clear. Because the walls don't go to the ceiling. Unforgivable.
-
08-04-21 23:06 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 242Where is this? Eco?
Originally Posted by LordByron222
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 15:47 #6772Regular Member

Posts: 19It happened to me once about 25 years ago
It happened to me once about 25 years ago it was an oriental massage parlor at Carson and Normandie it's not there anymore you still some really good girls I used to go there three times a week so I come over knock on the door they let me in all baby baby standard stuff mamasan says we busy but you can sit down over here show me some curtains up there's a nice couch to sit on close the curtains 10 minutes later tap tap tap tap tap Los Angeles Sheriff we have a warrant open up. Let everybody in come see me when you see me until like 10 minutes later answer what are you here for for a nice massage for my hip this is bulshit get out of here so I did.
Originally Posted by LongBallsMcGee
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 10:28 #6771Regular Member

Posts: 6You should have said "I'm Angela, I'll be right with you. Now spread 'them".
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 01:08 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 45I haven't, but I know of someone who has (and another in the spa at the same time with him I don't know). Not going to say where exactly, but it was in the upper Midwest. I'm telling this anecdotal story as a lesson to you all. The only reason he and the other schmuckl got mugshotted and in the paper was because he admitted to getting a HJ. Are you reading that? He admitted it.
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
Here is how it goes: In a spa during a "raid" and cops separate all girls and any customers from each other. They then proceed to question and lie to each person individually saying things like "hey, we don't care about you or if you got a HJ, we just want to shut the place down. Tell us the truth and and we'll let you go". Also things like "the girl already admitted to it, we know already, we just need you to tell us the truth and we'll let you go". Here is your response to any and all questions :"I was getting a massage. Am I free to go?" If they keep asking you questions, your response should be: "I was getting a massage. Am I free to go?" Do not ever incriminate yourself. You have nothing to gain by giving any information to police, and everything to lose. You can not help yourself by talking to them.
In the case of the schmuck acquaintance of mine and the other dude hemmed up and mugshots in news, this is Exactly what happened. The cops had nothing until they lied to the guys and the guys admitted to a HJ.
"Am I being detained?
"Am I free to go?
That's it! Cops lie all the time to get you to "talk".
Good luck brothers.
-
08-03-21 21:38 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 242Any legal trouble?
Curious if anyone here has ever been charged with a crime or even questioned by LE due to an MP visit.
-
08-03-21 17:22 #6768Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Long time no hand
I have absolutely no desire to go to the finger. The insanity of a shithead wearing a mask and thinking he is somehow able to navigate the place on his own. Traveling through goldfinger isn't like dusting crops, monger. Without precise calculations we could fly up Amy's Bush or bounce too close to Kiki's nipples, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 15:56 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 341I hear that.
A few years ago I was on the table with a semi-regular, making the beast with two backs, and some dude walked in. All he saw was assholes and elbows. You'd think he'd quietly shut the f'and door, but no. He had to say, "Angela? Wrong room? As if we somehow had the wrong room.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 01:34 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 261LOL.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
Her skirt was made of the stuff. You just rip off a piece like a restaurant dispenser!!
-
08-02-21 20:21 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 348Been a while.
I drove around looking to bust a nut since it's been a while. Wanted something close by and preferably sans Jimmy. I know the only whorehouses around Downey-Bellflower for sans Jimmy are M&A and Yo-Yo, which are both granny shacks. It's rare but I've gotten it a Downey AP but only once with some chick named Angela. I drive by them all and notice something. Downey Acupressure's sign used to say Acupressure (translation: whorehouse). Yo-Yo's sign used to just say MASSAGE (translation: whorehouse). Now both signs say ACUPUNCTURE (translation: I guess new codeword for whorehouse lmfao). So I step in Yo-Yo's, err. ACUPUNCTURE, and I do say the title is AC-curate as I PUNCTUREd my technician pretty good. Avec Jimmy in pussy, sans Jimmy in mouth. Blew load in her mouth. Tina something, skinny-fat Chinese granny. Fun lady.
-
08-01-21 00:35 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 66DTLa Eva
Anyone experience with her? Does he have a profile elsewhere like pdelights etc.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/205485
Thanks.
-
07-30-21 15:35 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 700Did she use seran wrap LOL.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:10 #6762Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Unacceptable
There are some things I do not want to have happen to me:
I do not want to fly Spirit Airlines ever.
I do not want to eat at the Asian restaurant at Washington and Centinela.
I do not want to fuck Mary at Chen's up the ass (or in the pussy).
But what I most want, what is a most important to me, is a guaranty, that if I am getting undressed to get a hand job at Goldfinger, that some idiot monger does not barge into the room wearing a fucken mask.
Well, yesterday was the worst day in my life.
I call the finger, I want either Amy or Kiki. Kiki is available at 8:10 pm. Yes, I have no idea how they know when she is free, but like a fucken marine I was there at around 8:05. I surveilled the place for a few minutes. There was this hag Persian woman waiting for takeout from the place next door, an uber eats driver who nearly killed 5 pedestrians, a bunch of Persians eating at that shithole ice cream store, and this older white dude with pubic hair on his head and one of those masks with like 7 tie strings around his head with nerdy glasses and beady eyes. He walked into the finger and so I waited to avoid a rush. I call this guy zorro the fucko.
I walk in and kiki comes to the bar door and says, did you call, I am like you are god damn right I did. I did not "mask up" and neither did she. She put me in room 4 and told me to get comfortable. I start getting undressed and the door is slightly open. Well, what do you know, but zorro the fucko enters as I am about to take off my shit soiled jockey shorts. He literally gets all the way in and with the reaction time of a person in an irreversible vegetative state, while wearing a mask (dude, take the mask off you are about to expose all your orifices to a bunch of gals that just jerked off one-hal of westwood), says, oh, wrong room. What a monumental asshole. Why he had to even say anything is beyond me. Just get the fuck out.
It was downhill from there. Kiki must have broken her wrist yesterday. She was uninspired. I had to go the full 20 minutes to force out a very very weak nut.
To zorro the fucko, I know who you are. You are not welcome at the finger.












Reply With Quote





