Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13005
-
08-02-21 20:21 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 347Been a while.
I drove around looking to bust a nut since it's been a while. Wanted something close by and preferably sans Jimmy. I know the only whorehouses around Downey-Bellflower for sans Jimmy are M&A and Yo-Yo, which are both granny shacks. It's rare but I've gotten it a Downey AP but only once with some chick named Angela. I drive by them all and notice something. Downey Acupressure's sign used to say Acupressure (translation: whorehouse). Yo-Yo's sign used to just say MASSAGE (translation: whorehouse). Now both signs say ACUPUNCTURE (translation: I guess new codeword for whorehouse lmfao). So I step in Yo-Yo's, err. ACUPUNCTURE, and I do say the title is AC-curate as I PUNCTUREd my technician pretty good. Avec Jimmy in pussy, sans Jimmy in mouth. Blew load in her mouth. Tina something, skinny-fat Chinese granny. Fun lady.
-
08-01-21 00:35 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 66DTLa Eva
Anyone experience with her? Does he have a profile elsewhere like pdelights etc.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/205485
Thanks.
-
07-30-21 15:35 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 701Did she use seran wrap LOL.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:10 #6762Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Unacceptable
There are some things I do not want to have happen to me:
I do not want to fly Spirit Airlines ever.
I do not want to eat at the Asian restaurant at Washington and Centinela.
I do not want to fuck Mary at Chen's up the ass (or in the pussy).
But what I most want, what is a most important to me, is a guaranty, that if I am getting undressed to get a hand job at Goldfinger, that some idiot monger does not barge into the room wearing a fucken mask.
Well, yesterday was the worst day in my life.
I call the finger, I want either Amy or Kiki. Kiki is available at 8:10 pm. Yes, I have no idea how they know when she is free, but like a fucken marine I was there at around 8:05. I surveilled the place for a few minutes. There was this hag Persian woman waiting for takeout from the place next door, an uber eats driver who nearly killed 5 pedestrians, a bunch of Persians eating at that shithole ice cream store, and this older white dude with pubic hair on his head and one of those masks with like 7 tie strings around his head with nerdy glasses and beady eyes. He walked into the finger and so I waited to avoid a rush. I call this guy zorro the fucko.
I walk in and kiki comes to the bar door and says, did you call, I am like you are god damn right I did. I did not "mask up" and neither did she. She put me in room 4 and told me to get comfortable. I start getting undressed and the door is slightly open. Well, what do you know, but zorro the fucko enters as I am about to take off my shit soiled jockey shorts. He literally gets all the way in and with the reaction time of a person in an irreversible vegetative state, while wearing a mask (dude, take the mask off you are about to expose all your orifices to a bunch of gals that just jerked off one-hal of westwood), says, oh, wrong room. What a monumental asshole. Why he had to even say anything is beyond me. Just get the fuck out.
It was downhill from there. Kiki must have broken her wrist yesterday. She was uninspired. I had to go the full 20 minutes to force out a very very weak nut.
To zorro the fucko, I know who you are. You are not welcome at the finger.
-
07-30-21 14:09 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 26140/1. 2.
Originally Posted by TailsGunner
[View Original Post]
Went back for round #2 with YuYu.
She was happy to see me again. So much so that when it was BJ time she jumped up on the table and put the V in my face for some great 69 action!
My kinda girl!
This place will be my go to for the time being.
-
07-29-21 23:39 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 27What was the damage for YuYu and Eileen?
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 00:18 #6759Banned Member

Posts: 78My Recommendation
Nowhere near it, but I've stayed at a Quality Inn way up in Merced, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Originally Posted by Hm2142
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 09:57 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 971Yes. Life experiences are always worth it. The good, and as you'd undoubtedly discover, the disappointing.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 00:18 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 701Is it worth it?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 20:19 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 54Is this on Lakewood near 105?
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:10 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 971I'm sure you know this, but you're not getting serviced by the girls in the pics.
Originally Posted by Hm2142
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:22 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 701I also been sketched out about going here. Any intel anyone?
Originally Posted by Hm2142
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:30 #6753Regular Member

Posts: 8Quality Inn
Anyone been to this spot? Small hotel in Burbank.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/231905
-
07-26-21 15:02 #6752Banned Member

Posts: 725It's YMMV
As I mentioned I had BBBJ once at Ocean, and it was actually a really good BJ with CIM finish by a young and cute provider. I've had BJ at Downey Massage, Downey Therapy, and M&A. Mostly covered but occasionally you get lucky and find someone who will do BB. BBBJ+CIM is pretty rare, but I've had lots of them start BB and finish by hand with the jizz going elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 14:16 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 701Which places offer BB or they all covered?
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





