Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 867 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6765

    Been a while.

    I drove around looking to bust a nut since it's been a while. Wanted something close by and preferably sans Jimmy. I know the only whorehouses around Downey-Bellflower for sans Jimmy are M&A and Yo-Yo, which are both granny shacks. It's rare but I've gotten it a Downey AP but only once with some chick named Angela. I drive by them all and notice something. Downey Acupressure's sign used to say Acupressure (translation: whorehouse). Yo-Yo's sign used to just say MASSAGE (translation: whorehouse). Now both signs say ACUPUNCTURE (translation: I guess new codeword for whorehouse lmfao). So I step in Yo-Yo's, err. ACUPUNCTURE, and I do say the title is AC-curate as I PUNCTUREd my technician pretty good. Avec Jimmy in pussy, sans Jimmy in mouth. Blew load in her mouth. Tina something, skinny-fat Chinese granny. Fun lady.

  2. #6764

    DTLa Eva

    Anyone experience with her? Does he have a profile elsewhere like pdelights etc.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/205485

    Thanks.

  3. #6763
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    40/1. 2.

    Went back for round #2 with YuYu.

    She was happy to see me again. So much so that when it was BJ time she jumped up on the table and put the V in my face for some great 69 action!

    My kinda girl!

    This place will be my go to for the time being.
    Did she use seran wrap LOL.

  4. #6762
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Unacceptable

    There are some things I do not want to have happen to me:

    I do not want to fly Spirit Airlines ever.

    I do not want to eat at the Asian restaurant at Washington and Centinela.

    I do not want to fuck Mary at Chen's up the ass (or in the pussy).

    But what I most want, what is a most important to me, is a guaranty, that if I am getting undressed to get a hand job at Goldfinger, that some idiot monger does not barge into the room wearing a fucken mask.

    Well, yesterday was the worst day in my life.

    I call the finger, I want either Amy or Kiki. Kiki is available at 8:10 pm. Yes, I have no idea how they know when she is free, but like a fucken marine I was there at around 8:05. I surveilled the place for a few minutes. There was this hag Persian woman waiting for takeout from the place next door, an uber eats driver who nearly killed 5 pedestrians, a bunch of Persians eating at that shithole ice cream store, and this older white dude with pubic hair on his head and one of those masks with like 7 tie strings around his head with nerdy glasses and beady eyes. He walked into the finger and so I waited to avoid a rush. I call this guy zorro the fucko.

    I walk in and kiki comes to the bar door and says, did you call, I am like you are god damn right I did. I did not "mask up" and neither did she. She put me in room 4 and told me to get comfortable. I start getting undressed and the door is slightly open. Well, what do you know, but zorro the fucko enters as I am about to take off my shit soiled jockey shorts. He literally gets all the way in and with the reaction time of a person in an irreversible vegetative state, while wearing a mask (dude, take the mask off you are about to expose all your orifices to a bunch of gals that just jerked off one-hal of westwood), says, oh, wrong room. What a monumental asshole. Why he had to even say anything is beyond me. Just get the fuck out.

    It was downhill from there. Kiki must have broken her wrist yesterday. She was uninspired. I had to go the full 20 minutes to force out a very very weak nut.

    To zorro the fucko, I know who you are. You are not welcome at the finger.

  5. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsGunner  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for YuYu and Eileen?
    40/1. 2.

    Went back for round #2 with YuYu.

    She was happy to see me again. So much so that when it was BJ time she jumped up on the table and put the V in my face for some great 69 action!

    My kinda girl!

    This place will be my go to for the time being.

  6. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Ocean Spa in Downey.

    What ate your experiences there??

    I've been twice this month. Light massage and a covered BJ. By "covered" I mean "seran wrap".

    Not my favorite but it feels ok.

    Girl#1 "Eileen" was super playful. A bit pudgy with a bruise on her ass. BJ work ball licking.

    Girl# 2 "YuYu" gave the same service but was better looking. Huge real titties! They both got nude but only Eileen allowed FoV.

    It is always the same there or do they offer FS?
    What was the damage for YuYu and Eileen?

  7. #6759

    My Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hm2142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this spot? Small hotel in Burbank.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/231905
    Nowhere near it, but I've stayed at a Quality Inn way up in Merced, I'd recommend it to anyone.

  8. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth it?
    Yes. Life experiences are always worth it. The good, and as you'd undoubtedly discover, the disappointing.

  9. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you know this, but you're not getting serviced by the girls in the pics.
    Is it worth it?

  10. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Ocean Spa in Downey.

    What ate your experiences there??

    I've been twice this month. Light massage and a covered BJ. By "covered" I mean "seran wrap".

    Not my favorite but it feels ok.

    Girl#1 "Eileen" was super playful. A bit pudgy with a bruise on her ass. BJ work ball licking.

    Girl# 2 "YuYu" gave the same service but was better looking. Huge real titties! They both got nude but only Eileen allowed FoV.

    It is always the same there or do they offer FS?
    Is this on Lakewood near 105?

  11. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by Hm2142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this spot? Small hotel in Burbank.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/231905
    I'm sure you know this, but you're not getting serviced by the girls in the pics.

  12. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by Hm2142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this spot? Small hotel in Burbank.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/231905
    I also been sketched out about going here. Any intel anyone?

  13. #6753

    Quality Inn

    Anyone been to this spot? Small hotel in Burbank.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/231905

  14. #6752

    It's YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Which places offer BB or they all covered?
    As I mentioned I had BBBJ once at Ocean, and it was actually a really good BJ with CIM finish by a young and cute provider. I've had BJ at Downey Massage, Downey Therapy, and M&A. Mostly covered but occasionally you get lucky and find someone who will do BB. BBBJ+CIM is pretty rare, but I've had lots of them start BB and finish by hand with the jizz going elsewhere.

  15. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I've been there twice. Both were very different experiences so I figure it's just your typical YMMV AMP.

    First visit I got a cute young Chinese girl. Don't recall her name. She was wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants. While on my back she had me get up on my knees and she licked my balls from behind. On the flip she lifted her top up and gave me BBBJ to completion with CIM, and then spit it all out on my stomach. I wasn't able to get her pants down. I tried but she pulled away. It was a quickie. I was in and out the door in about 20 minutes, but she didn't discuss tip at all and took the $80 I gave her without counting it our saying a word. Not a bad experience, although I wish I could have seen more of that young body.

    Second time was your usual AMP quickie half-assed rub and jackhammer HJ by someone much older and much less attractive.

    Bottom line is you can get good experiences there, or meh experiences, or crappy experiences depending on who you draw from the rotation. I would stick with Downey Massage or Downey Therapy. They've both been around for 25 years and have a long track record. Still as with any AMP YMMV, but those two have a long track record of being more reliable. Or if you like table showers, try M&A, but the talent there tends to be a bit older and less attractive.
    Which places offer BB or they all covered?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape