Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 532 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Any seen chloe before, 4 hund seems reasonable compare to all the SW asking for lately.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7020129-356189

    https://tryst.link/escort/ikkin818-

    (267) 702-0129.
    Never seen as she is too steep!! She was a dancer at 19th hole. She overcharged there as well but always heard good things.

  2. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about though?

    Link?

    Description?

    You are going to have to get with a BBW.

    They are the only ones who can handle pipe no whining.

    Skinny girls taking Pipe is a Porno fantasy.

    Stay away from any woman telling you she is Sicilain.

    She is stuck up.

    Any woman telling you waht percentage Italian she is. Steer clear.

    She is stuck up too.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/65392234

  3. #4231

    Sunshine

    Anyone know it https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/65390666# is a scam or not: is she real?

  4. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    I saw this chick recently. It took hours and hours to make it happen. The pics are real but from a much healthier time in her life, but she wasn't terrible looking. Started out with a decent BBBJ- then an extended "bathroom break". More head then I raw dogged her. Thing is she was complaining about size and kept her legs closed so I couldn't get into her more than about an inch. I eventually got my nut and then had to deal with her crazy girlfriend (which explains why she can't take the D) texting me all kinds of "going to call the cops shit" blah blah blah etc etc etc I will not repeat.
    Thanks for the info! Texts after the session threatening to call the cops? Yeah, I'm out. That's a shame, she looks pretty good in the pictures.

  5. #4229

    Saw this chick recently

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? The tattoos look familiar to me, like she's been reviewed here before, but of course I can't remember if the reviews were good or bad.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/115863623914
    I saw this chick recently. It took hours and hours to make it happen. The pics are real but from a much healthier time in her life, but she wasn't terrible looking. Started out with a decent BBBJ- then an extended "bathroom break". More head then I raw dogged her. Thing is she was complaining about size and kept her legs closed so I couldn't get into her more than about an inch. I eventually got my nut and then had to deal with her crazy girlfriend (which explains why she can't take the D) texting me all kinds of "going to call the cops shit" blah blah blah etc etc etc I will not repeat.

  6. #4228

    Busty mixed chloe

    Any seen chloe before, 4 hund seems reasonable compare to all the SW asking for lately.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7020129-356189

    https://tryst.link/escort/ikkin818-

    (267) 702-0129.

  7. #4227

    Mya aka thoratbaby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/65380152

    I've seen her before out by the airport. As you can see in her videos she's a beast at sucking dick. She charges between 70-80 but it is a CBJ but its official. I didn't even ask about fucking because the head was enough LOL.

  8. #4226
    Any info on this one? The tattoos look familiar to me, like she's been reviewed here before, but of course I can't remember if the reviews were good or bad.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/115863623914

  9. #4225

    Kendra

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/787349126322

    Excellent choice for an escort. Prefers Outcalls.

    A bit too expensive and thin for me but she is very good looking.
    Better in person.
    Her phone rang and text notifications went off the entire date.

    It is hard getting a hold of her though.

  10. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    Like a majority of these girls, this Sicilian refused to do anything but missionary, even thick girls complain, but I've had smaller girls take it all. Can anyone recommend some girls that do not run and can take long sizes.
    Who are you talking about though?

    Link?

    Description?

    You are going to have to get with a BBW.

    They are the only ones who can handle pipe no whining.

    Skinny girls taking Pipe is a Porno fantasy.

    Stay away from any woman telling you she is Sicilain.

    She is stuck up.

    Any woman telling you waht percentage Italian she is. Steer clear.

    She is stuck up too.

  11. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    Guys there is a street walker areas to post about. I usually think of the Escort area to be for higher end ladies at least 2 bens.
    $200? No.

    This area is for any Escort posting online.

    Maybe they should make a Higher Class Escort section.

    I'd prolly never even be in there.

    Those chicks out their mind with their prices.


    Also MNKing is from out of town. He doesnt know that chick is a part-time SW.

  12. #4222

    My friend saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at her old spot and everything was okay, but now her new place is sketchy af and she had me waiting outside for an hour at this complex. I got out just to go to the address and there were a bunch of guys outside and I heard one say "tell her check and see if this boul. " Like is this him. Needless to say I turned around and just drove off and she never returned any of my calls and texts. Felt like I was about to be robbed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64975926
    My friend saw her last week. He said she was nice and all, and healthy looking, but didn't look as good as the pics. Place was house on a quiet regular street he said. I asked him if he'd see her again and he said he would not.

  13. #4221

    2674XXX142 can not take long schlong

    Like a majority of these girls, this Sicilian refused to do anything but missionary, even thick girls complain, but I've had smaller girls take it all. Can anyone recommend some girls that do not run and can take long sizes.

  14. #4220

    In the wrong lane.

    Guys there is a street walker areas to post about. I usually think of the Escort area to be for higher end ladies at least 2 bens.

  15. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this Puerto Rican shorty?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...w/540792190430
    She is a Kensington StreetWalker.

    Don't pay more than $30 for her stankin ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape