Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 532 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    From what I heard, shitty house in S. Phila. , all services covered, no negotiating, bf answers the door and sometimes even escorts you to the bedroom where she is. But on the other hand told that cuter than the pics.
    That story reminds me of Theresa! Aren't you the gent who introduced her to the guys here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dagger.jpg‎   EMT.jpg‎  

  2. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/65514605

    Curious if anyone has had the pleasure.
    From what I heard, shitty house in S. Phila. , all services covered, no negotiating, bf answers the door and sometimes even escorts you to the bedroom where she is. But on the other hand told that cuter than the pics.

  3. #4237

    She's amazing

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/65514605

    Curious if anyone has had the pleasure.

  4. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering why I knew her!

    Lmao.

    Damn the 19th Hole really fell off since the Pandemic eh?

    I hear Sugar makes Cameos every now and then but I've never had her.
    Cameos as a dancer at the hole or as an escort?

  5. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsm1218  [View Original Post]
    Never seen as she is too steep!! She was a dancer at 19th hole. She overcharged there as well but always heard good things.
    I was wondering why I knew her!

    Lmao.

    Damn the 19th Hole really fell off since the Pandemic eh?

    I hear Sugar makes Cameos every now and then but I've never had her.

  6. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know it https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/65390666# is a scam or not: is she real?
    She's real. Incall location is in safe and nice area. In her pictures she looks tall and long legged but in real life she is average height or a little shorter and has a nice round bottom. She does hh and up and is more on the expensive side.

    She's one of the few girls who is posting who is actually good looking and looks like her pictures.

  7. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Any seen chloe before, 4 hund seems reasonable compare to all the SW asking for lately.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7020129-356189

    https://tryst.link/escort/ikkin818-

    (267) 702-0129.
    Never seen as she is too steep!! She was a dancer at 19th hole. She overcharged there as well but always heard good things.

  8. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about though?

    Link?

    Description?

    You are going to have to get with a BBW.

    They are the only ones who can handle pipe no whining.

    Skinny girls taking Pipe is a Porno fantasy.

    Stay away from any woman telling you she is Sicilain.

    She is stuck up.

    Any woman telling you waht percentage Italian she is. Steer clear.

    She is stuck up too.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/65392234

  9. #4231

    Sunshine

    Anyone know it https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/65390666# is a scam or not: is she real?

  10. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    I saw this chick recently. It took hours and hours to make it happen. The pics are real but from a much healthier time in her life, but she wasn't terrible looking. Started out with a decent BBBJ- then an extended "bathroom break". More head then I raw dogged her. Thing is she was complaining about size and kept her legs closed so I couldn't get into her more than about an inch. I eventually got my nut and then had to deal with her crazy girlfriend (which explains why she can't take the D) texting me all kinds of "going to call the cops shit" blah blah blah etc etc etc I will not repeat.
    Thanks for the info! Texts after the session threatening to call the cops? Yeah, I'm out. That's a shame, she looks pretty good in the pictures.

  11. #4229

    Saw this chick recently

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? The tattoos look familiar to me, like she's been reviewed here before, but of course I can't remember if the reviews were good or bad.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/115863623914
    I saw this chick recently. It took hours and hours to make it happen. The pics are real but from a much healthier time in her life, but she wasn't terrible looking. Started out with a decent BBBJ- then an extended "bathroom break". More head then I raw dogged her. Thing is she was complaining about size and kept her legs closed so I couldn't get into her more than about an inch. I eventually got my nut and then had to deal with her crazy girlfriend (which explains why she can't take the D) texting me all kinds of "going to call the cops shit" blah blah blah etc etc etc I will not repeat.

  12. #4228

    Busty mixed chloe

    Any seen chloe before, 4 hund seems reasonable compare to all the SW asking for lately.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7020129-356189

    https://tryst.link/escort/ikkin818-

    (267) 702-0129.

  13. #4227

    Mya aka thoratbaby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/65380152

    I've seen her before out by the airport. As you can see in her videos she's a beast at sucking dick. She charges between 70-80 but it is a CBJ but its official. I didn't even ask about fucking because the head was enough LOL.

  14. #4226
    Any info on this one? The tattoos look familiar to me, like she's been reviewed here before, but of course I can't remember if the reviews were good or bad.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/115863623914

  15. #4225

    Kendra

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/787349126322

    Excellent choice for an escort. Prefers Outcalls.

    A bit too expensive and thin for me but she is very good looking.
    Better in person.
    Her phone rang and text notifications went off the entire date.

    It is hard getting a hold of her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape