Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10406
-
08-11-21 18:44 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 338FierySweetness
Anybody seen this one yet?
https://www.seeking.com/member/47f29...b-04cb24c0e1f6
-
08-11-21 14:44 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 138Any Intel?
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd750...c-cc6fb06e291b
Anyone has any Intel on this. Have been talking for weeks and wants 500. Seems real but flakes. Will try to schedule something this week or next.
Thank you in advance.
-
08-10-21 23:20 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 49Particularly-pnw-93
Any intel? Profile is here: https://www.seeking.com/member/e22e9...7-bf5562fc8218.
Profile is nearly three years old, so there's got to be some info out there.
Apologies if this profile has been discussed before. I used the search function but didn't get any hits.
-
08-10-21 12:52 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 123Sassime45
She will want you to Skype her at live: dorothyjemerson after asking you some questions about sexual adventures and spontaneity.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
Will do a strip tease, no audio and ask you to do the same. If you're stupid enough to do this she will try to sextort you for $. It's not even her. There's a dude on the other side of the keyboard. It's on YouTube and they even used the same model. LOL. You've been warned!
-
08-10-21 00:29 #4852Regular Member

Posts: 18Emmababyyyyy
Can anyone help me find emmababyyyyy's profile? Perhaps she blocked me or I'm just terrible at search. Thanks!
-
08-08-21 15:39 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 123Sassime45
https://www.seeking.com/member/4aeec...f-f816de3425b4
Verified Scam.
3105 xx3942.
DM me for details.
-
08-07-21 19:34 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 184She's real
Nice girl, nice conversation. She's a little flakey and often runs late. Covered FS and hosts.
Originally Posted by AkFishGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:23 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 26Intel
https://www.seeking.com/member/bb218...1-14ff21826d2f
Anyone seen her or have any intel? Just got on there so unfortunately I don't have much to share.
-
08-06-21 11:31 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 120Usemepleasee
Got her down to 500 but haven't met her. She said she was open to greek with advance notice. Didn't inquire on BBFS.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:03 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
LOL makes sense. One look at her and you feel she is a high maint GPS.
Originally Posted by RichyRich88
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 09:26 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 2939Had good convos going and set IP a date, but got ghosted. Have not tried a second time.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:44 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 49No but
M.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Looks like standard (semi) pro GPS. I'm guessing 700 at least for covered only "fun" and a hard time limit.
-
08-06-21 00:41 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 27Usemepleasee
I chatted with her. She wanted 650.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 20:46 #4843I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Usemepleasee
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7
Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?
-
08-05-21 15:50 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: It's possible but.
I'm with you. As I read the story, it came across as a bullshit sales pitch, albeit a well written one. Once I saw the photo of her in a later post, I rolled my eyes. "Her" story is bullshit. If she was a hot girl, that might have made it slightly more believable, but I saw this as nothing more than a sales ploy. Don't you guys watch any of the TikToks or YouTube videos of girls giving advice to other sugar baby girls of how to build their sugar baby clientelle? Most likely, the original "email" was written by someone with a marketing background.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




