LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 694 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4856

    FierySweetness


  2. #4855

    Any Intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd750...c-cc6fb06e291b

    Anyone has any Intel on this. Have been talking for weeks and wants 500. Seems real but flakes. Will try to schedule something this week or next.

    Thank you in advance.

  3. #4854

    Particularly-pnw-93

    Any intel? Profile is here: https://www.seeking.com/member/e22e9...7-bf5562fc8218.

    Profile is nearly three years old, so there's got to be some info out there.

    Apologies if this profile has been discussed before. I used the search function but didn't get any hits.

  4. #4853

    Sassime45

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4aeec...f-f816de3425b4

    Verified Scam.

    3105 xx3942.

    DM me for details.
    She will want you to Skype her at live: dorothyjemerson after asking you some questions about sexual adventures and spontaneity.

    Will do a strip tease, no audio and ask you to do the same. If you're stupid enough to do this she will try to sextort you for $. It's not even her. There's a dude on the other side of the keyboard. It's on YouTube and they even used the same model. LOL. You've been warned!

  5. #4852

    Emmababyyyyy

    Can anyone help me find emmababyyyyy's profile? Perhaps she blocked me or I'm just terrible at search. Thanks!

  6. #4851

    Sassime45

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4aeec...f-f816de3425b4

    Verified Scam.

    3105 xx3942.

    DM me for details.

  7. #4850

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by AkFishGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb218...1-14ff21826d2f

    Anyone seen her or have any intel? Just got on there so unfortunately I don't have much to share.
    Nice girl, nice conversation. She's a little flakey and often runs late. Covered FS and hosts.

  8. #4849

    Intel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb218...1-14ff21826d2f

    Anyone seen her or have any intel? Just got on there so unfortunately I don't have much to share.

  9. #4848

    Usemepleasee

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7

    Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?
    Got her down to 500 but haven't met her. She said she was open to greek with advance notice. Didn't inquire on BBFS.

  10. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7

    Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyRich88  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. She wanted 650.
    LOL makes sense. One look at her and you feel she is a high maint GPS.

  11. #4846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7

    Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?
    Had good convos going and set IP a date, but got ghosted. Have not tried a second time.

  12. #4845

    No but

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7

    Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?
    M.

    Looks like standard (semi) pro GPS. I'm guessing 700 at least for covered only "fun" and a hard time limit.

  13. #4844

    Usemepleasee

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7

    Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?
    I chatted with her. She wanted 650.

  14. #4843
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Usemepleasee

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7a26...6-d52ca5d98dc7

    Petite short and submissive. Has anyone gone for it with Usemepleasee?

  15. #4842

    RE: It's possible but.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe it. That reads like a typical SA girl's fantasy, but I've been on the site a long time and met up with a lot of girls. While I've heard fantasies like that from girls online, I've never had one tell me a story like that in person. Once you see a girl once and she opens up to you, all the real stories come out -- like being made to pay for the whole dinner bill then being ditched or being promised money only to be told that the guy has only $75 and that's all he's going to give her. Or the uber aggressive, borderline rape experiences? I would say that out of the many possible outcomes with an SA girl, the one that repeats the most is the one who hits me up a month or two later asking if I can take her to dinner and fuck her for free. And I'm pretty sure it's not because they're into 4. 5" Asian cock -- it's because they have PTSD from all the assholes they meet on that site.

    I'm telling you right now, if you're a decent human being and have above average funds, you are the prize.
    I'm with you. As I read the story, it came across as a bullshit sales pitch, albeit a well written one. Once I saw the photo of her in a later post, I rolled my eyes. "Her" story is bullshit. If she was a hot girl, that might have made it slightly more believable, but I saw this as nothing more than a sales ploy. Don't you guys watch any of the TikToks or YouTube videos of girls giving advice to other sugar baby girls of how to build their sugar baby clientelle? Most likely, the original "email" was written by someone with a marketing background.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape