Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Victoria

    Had this one recently however since I rarely repeat thought I'd share as a freebie for all you hunters.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c3fe1...3-7acb56629aa5

    Everything goes besides anal. Not sure about CIP as I'm careful about making any Jrs. I'd have her wash her cooch before going down on her. We did sweat a lot dancing prior to the finale so can't blame the girl. $400.

  2. #6855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Website won't work either.
    I've been using the website as well. I think I'll use CCleaner to clear out cookies and temporary files and try it again.

  3. #6854

    My profile is a lot more elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Do you mongers have some elaborate profile or pics on seeking?

    I literally have let's play. Then a shirtless pic. My opener is Hi. Then if I get a response. It's let meet.
    Than let's play. I don't have a profile pic at all but have private pics that I share. My first response is a canned template, where I change a few words when reaching out to each girl.

    Only thing that really matters tho is if she thinks your attractive and if your allowance meets her min requirements. The more she likes one the less she needs the other.

  4. #6853

    Check the code words in the profiles of SBs on Tinder.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I followed some advice here and had sugardaddy "code" words on tinder, and was banned in 2 days.

    I am pretty happy tonight. Kindergarten teacher, BBFS, Greek, super hot, 350. Will definitely repeat weekly with this one.
    Don't include SD code words in your profile. Like Kevin said, that will get you banned.

    When a tinder profile for a lady includes something about liking older guys, etc. That's what you're looking for.

  5. #6852

    Now the website doesn't alllow requesting private pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I can still request private pics.
    Website won't work either.

  6. #6851
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she is pro ho'ing. Just meant to say that she looks like her pics, but if that's the look you're going for, lots of k agencies have girls that have the same look for 1/2 the price with much better service in the FC. She's inexperienced so the Fc trip is mediocre and arguably not worth the price of admission.
    Hmmm, my math might be off but it seems like at least 5 people were already on that ride. This is just from here.

    She wanted to meet me today at noon and I couldn't so I assumed she found another candidate.

  7. #6850
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I followed some advice here and had sugardaddy "code" words on tinder, and was banned in 2 days.

    I am pretty happy tonight. Kindergarten teacher, BBFS, Greek, super hot, 350. Will definitely repeat weekly with this one.
    350. Damn, I went 3 hrs today too. BBFS, Greek, Greek, cip, cim. But 500 however I didn't have to get a hotel so its good.

  8. #6849
    https://www.seeking.com/member/579d9...d-5addef2da47e

    She's back! 700. BBBJ, cfs. She loves to fuck so be sure you can last awhile!

  9. #6848
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    The problem I have with mongering on Tinder is that I usually get banned within a month or two. They are hypersensitive to the sex trade, and a lot of the girls are offended at the suggestion they would screw you for cash. Bumble has been much more accommodating to me propositioning girls.

    I have had some great girls off tinder though, you see a lot of familiar faces off seeking. But some of the best are girls who have thought about hooking but haven't taken the plunge and actually made a seeking profile, they can sometimes be converted on tinder.
    LOL. I followed some advice here and had sugardaddy "code" words on tinder, and was banned in 2 days.

    I am pretty happy tonight. Kindergarten teacher, BBFS, Greek, super hot, 350. Will definitely repeat weekly with this one.

  10. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    The problem I have with mongering on Tinder is that I usually get banned within a month or two. They are hypersensitive to the sex trade, and a lot of the girls are offended at the suggestion they would screw you for cash. Bumble has been much more accommodating to me propositioning girls.

    I have had some great girls off tinder though, you see a lot of familiar faces off seeking. But some of the best are girls who have thought about hooking but haven't taken the plunge and actually made a seeking profile, they can sometimes be converted on tinder.
    You're matching with hot girls on Tinder and still paying them cash to have sex with you?

  11. #6846

    Try logging into the website and not the app.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure others have noticed that SA now requires premium membership to simply request a SB's private photos. You can still click the "favorite" heart for free. I guess they want to stop us potential SDs who turn premium on & off. Ugh. One more nail in the proverbial coffin. I tried fooling it by using my VPN from another location, realizing that it probably wouldn't work.
    I can still request private pics.

  12. #6845

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Huh. The same monger gave me the info. I'm just shocked on how a girl went from 0 to 100 in a span of two months. Straight up pro hoing now. It was posted she's going to NYC. There are a lot of rich old dudes that will pay 1 k and over for 18 yr olds.
    Not saying she is pro ho'ing. Just meant to say that she looks like her pics, but if that's the look you're going for, lots of k agencies have girls that have the same look for 1/2 the price with much better service in the FC. She's inexperienced so the Fc trip is mediocre and arguably not worth the price of admission.

  13. #6844
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure others have noticed that SA now requires premium membership to simply request a SB's private photos. You can still click the "favorite" heart for free. I guess they want to stop us potential SDs who turn premium on & off. Ugh. One more nail in the proverbial coffin. I tried fooling it by using my VPN from another location, realizing that it probably wouldn't work.
    They can keep on adding more restrictions but I'm not sure if that's going to help them at all to increase revenue.

  14. #6843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Suddenly Now Need Premium to Even Request Private Photos

    I'm sure others have noticed that SA now requires premium membership to simply request a SB's private photos. You can still click the "favorite" heart for free. I guess they want to stop us potential SDs who turn premium on & off. Ugh. One more nail in the proverbial coffin. I tried fooling it by using my VPN from another location, realizing that it probably wouldn't work.

  15. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    But if you're approved at a local NoVa k agency, half the girls look like her. If you wanted her because of her innocence and the fresh 18/19 year old thing. I have good information from a trusted monger who had no reason to lie, and who has provided me with great operational intel, that he already took her vCard and whatever innocence she had left.

    Long story short, go to a local k agency for less than half the price. At least the service will be much better. Vees lack of experience also comes with how young she is.
    Huh. The same monger gave me the info. I'm just shocked on how a girl went from 0 to 100 in a span of two months. Straight up pro hoing now. It was posted she's going to NYC. There are a lot of rich old dudes that will pay 1 k and over for 18 yr olds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape